sexyrealsexdolls.com

New Member & New Doll

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
phil63
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

New Member & New Doll

Post by phil63 »

Hello Everyone,

Well I have just made my first purchase on Monday 26th June 2017 and what a feeling it has been, not knowing who is scamming you, or will it arrive, will it be the same as the picture.
I think we all must have gone through the same emotions.
It is a very BIG decision to make, and I thank all you Doll lovers because reading your post made me realize i really am not on my own thanks.
But now it is done, gone in the end with Sexy Real Sex Dolls Why,in the end as someone said the website looks good and deals were on the table.
I spoke via chat on the website to Dave who seemed very patient with all my questions.
It was late by this time I knew the doll I wanted 1 x # 1 Fall in Love with 170cm (5ft7') M-Cup Sex Doll head 149 made by WM Dolls.
Bang the deal was done next day contacted by Joe who then went through all my requirements by email, only problem I encountered was one of the emails, It said.
This sender failed our fraud detection tests and may not be who they appear to be (shit) I thought.
Show blocked content it said so I clicked on it to find a picture of the doll I had ordered. I did send an email back to them but did not get a reply to that question only more questions from them as to my other requirements.
It's got to be alright hasn't it ?
I mean they are recommended on here I have seen the great reviews about them.
Should I be worried?
Guess time will tell, will keep you posted.
I must also admit they seem very helpful I just asked if they are aware that WM Dolls are making their doll almost 50% lighter and have asked if i can have this option as i post this they are checking for me fingers crossed.
All the best.
Phil

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: New Member & New Doll

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Phil and welcome to TDF

Sorry to hear you had a problem with the SRSD website but they are one of our approved vendors so I would imagine the problem will be sorted out very quickly. I wouldn't be too concerned.
I think everyone has a nervous wait, I had a 6 month nervous wait but it's all OK the day you get the tracking number and better still on the day she arrives.
You've got a little time now to research all your care and maintenance issues so that you're well prepared.
So, don't forget clothes and a few extra little things like powder, lube, etc. I also bought white cotton gloves for handling which also save on stockings/tights. Knee highs for covering her hands in bed are good.
If you've got any questions about anything have a look at some of the helpful maintenance and cleaning threads or ask a question. We're very friendly here.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

phil63
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by phil63 »

Hey,
Thank you for that.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi Phil, welcome to the forum. :glou:

Yep, SRSD is a reputable vendor so I'm sure you'll get your doll, and everything will be fine. Enjoy the forum. :thumbs_up:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

phil63 wrote: Should I be worried?
Yes - about the weight of the doll you've chosen as a newbie not heeding anything that any of experienced doll handlers write about such things.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

haremlover wrote:
phil63 wrote: Should I be worried?
Yes - about the weight of the doll you've chosen as a newbie not heeding anything that any of experienced doll handlers write about such things.

Best wishes

Harem
You never know, Harem.. Phil might be seven feet tall and 160 kg of solid muscle. :wink:

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

phil63 wrote:Hello Everyone,

Well I have just made my first purchase on Monday 26th June 2017 and what a feeling it has been, not knowing who is scamming you, or will it arrive, will it be the same as the picture.
I think we all must have gone through the same emotions.
It is a very BIG decision to make, and I thank all you Doll lovers because reading your post made me realize i really am not on my own thanks.
But now it is done, gone in the end with Sexy Real Sex Dolls Why,in the end as someone said the website looks good and deals were on the table.
I spoke via chat on the website to Dave who seemed very patient with all my questions.
It was late by this time I knew the doll I wanted 1 x # 1 Fall in Love with 170cm (5ft7') M-Cup Sex Doll head 149 made by WM Dolls.
Bang the deal was done next day contacted by Joe who then went through all my requirements by email, only problem I encountered was one of the emails, It said.
This sender failed our fraud detection tests and may not be who they appear to be (shit) I thought.
Show blocked content it said so I clicked on it to find a picture of the doll I had ordered. I did send an email back to them but did not get a reply to that question only more questions from them as to my other requirements.
It's got to be alright hasn't it ?
I mean they are recommended on here I have seen the great reviews about them.
Should I be worried?
Guess time will tell, will keep you posted.
I must also admit they seem very helpful I just asked if they are aware that WM Dolls are making their doll almost 50% lighter and have asked if i can have this option as i post this they are checking for me fingers crossed.
All the best.
Phil
Can you please provide more details about the error you found, we'd like to assist and also to make sure that everything is working fine. Perhaps is your email provider giving you some alert since our name company includes adult words. Please reach out if you have any problem as we'd like to make sure that the process is as smooth as possible and your doll is perfect for you,

Also have a look at this to see scams reports. Still need more details? Scamadviser is an independent third party that analyzes websites and identifies scammers on the internet. Have a look at our profile: https://www.scamadviser.com/check-websi ... xdolls.com
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

windave
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Welcome, and happy days are ahead.

CF
    Doll Visionary
    Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Welcome aboard! You would be amazed at how many newcomers have joined the Forum thanks to the busty dolls now available. You're in good company!

SRSD has been around for a while and has a strong reputation. I'm sure they'll get things taken care of. Are you able to use SnagIt (on a PC) or take a screengrab (Shift-Command-4 on a Mac) of the error message you received and then email the image to them?
    Viva la megaboobs!
    *My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
    *Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
    *BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
    *Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
    *Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
    *Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
    *World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

phil63
    Basic Poster
    Basic Poster

Post by phil63 »

Thank you for your posts and to Haremlover I did not ignore any advice, why do you think i joined TDF.
    Of course i read everything from respected members.
    One should not assume.
    Some funny post to thanks.

Regards to all

Phil

Mrs Kireina 7892
    Doll
    Doll

Post by Mrs Kireina 7892 »

Hi Phil, welcome to the forum. :glou:
    hugs
    Kiri

deerman
    ~ Member ~
    ~ Member ~
    Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the forum Phil! :D A fun place to gather information and help with your hobby.

INFORMATIONS