sexyrealsexdolls.com

K Cup Boobs! 165cm (5ft5') Judy Sexy Doll with Huge Boobs

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
grabthemic

K Cup Boobs! 165cm (5ft5') Judy Sexy Doll with Huge Boobs

Post by grabthemic »

Yes what you see is what you'll actually get. I searched long and hard, and just as this site states many scammers will post pictures of dolls from other sites, while what you receive in the mail is a simple blowup doll. You are then usually met with a total lack of cooperation in customer service

Not the case here, these guys guide you through your purchase every step of the way, from confirmation to tracking number to follow up in assuring everything goes smoothly. They are also available for questions and quick to reply

You will get the best deals on a quality doll thru this site. Subscribe to their email where you can get 10, 15 or sometimes even 20% off! I bought my doll during the Memorial Day special and I'm still counting the dollars I've saved purchasing with this company

I do not regret my purchase, it's just as good as the woman of your dreams (and less aggravation too!) Her skin is pliable and soft to the touch, and the doll head was even more beautiful in person. I've been pining after finding a woman with tits like hers and they feel amazing, this completely satisfies my fantasy

The differences in what the doll is like are not in the way she looks or how you would imagine she feels, it's more in the functionality. She's a little more heavy than you might expect, be prepared to do some weight lifting. However once she is positioned she is pretty easy to work with. Another thing to be very, very careful of is staining, do NOT place any dark or strong colored garments on her unless it's cotton. These stains can be removed with stain-removal cream for dolls but it's a process. Also be patient and allow her joints to loosen up, they will be a little stiff at first but once you begin slowly moving her around she will become more natural

Ottobaby

Re: K Cup Boobs! 165cm (5ft5') Judy Sexy Doll with Huge Boob

Post by Ottobaby »

Comment deleted for violating TDF Rules of Conduct (http://dollforum.com/tdf_rules.html)
Last edited by CF on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Violated TDF Rules of Conduct (3a).

INFORMATIONS