sexyrealsexdolls.com

A-cup Small Boobs Dolls

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: A-cup Small Boobs Dolls

Post by Procrasturbate »

you put a #47 head on her you have Olivia Munn like.. down to the measurements. woah

Dick Centric
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dick Centric »

Thinking about getting this one:

Really want a 135-140cm but this may do.

I'm so sick of scrolling through hundreds of doll that all have massive boobs. These a a bit small but can't complain. whatcha think?
Last edited by TJ_Foxx on Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: rule 7d link to non verified vendor

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Dick Centric wrote:Thinking about getting this one:

Really want a 135-140cm but this may do.

I'm so sick of scrolling through hundreds of doll that all have massive boobs. These a a bit small but can't complain. whatcha think?
Love the boob size, but my 140cm is too short for me. I also love the WM158A but she is a bit too tall and a few hundred more than I would like to pay. I sure wish there was an A-cup in the 145-153 range. I am now looking for an A-cup doll that would contrast my new WM148L. Got the WM145C at the top of the list so far, but if someone comes out with a 150cm A-cup, that would hit the spot. Would like to get the new YL Yukina head for her too. Meow!

reddwarve

Post by reddwarve »

I love them both. Very nice!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

We do not permit directing traffic via links to other websites especially from a Vendors section to a site that is not theirs. Link was removed per ROC Rule 7d

Also, be careful where you buy.

That vendor is not a vendor who has been verified though TDF. You may or may not get the doll pictured

Red flag 1: They are describing this as a silicone doll- no way, it is definitely a TPE doll.

Red Flag 2: $805 for a doll with "free international shipping"

Just a suggestion- for your own protection. Find a vendor here who can help you choose a 128-140 cm doll with A cup breasts. Start with SRSD since this is their section.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=210
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

I dated a woman once that had the breast size of the first picture and she was 48. The way she ride a cowboy was insane.
Im a giver for small titties ever since...

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Chuck Norris wrote:I dated a woman once that had the breast size of the first picture and she was 48. The way she ride a cowboy was insane.
Im a giver for small titties ever since...
For sure A-cup ladies age really well in my experience. Such women who's tits look great into their 60s. On the other hand, some women's D-cups can become less than attractive to me in their 20s.

INFORMATIONS