sexyrealsexdolls.com

Wo-man versus machine

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Wo-man versus machine

Post by Samuel_78 »

(Other) will "ALWAYS" loose to the significant other. And if my Chastity looks half as distracting dressed like that. :thumbs_up:

Which reminds me Alexa, Order Catwoman and Black Cat costumes from Amazon for Chastity. Also a bucket in case I start to drool.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

In this row of perfection next purchase must be DSLR camera (or good mirrorless with big sensor).

Bitshy

Post by Bitshy »

Man that's a sweet ride and a nice bike also.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I'll admit, I didn't read the whole thread... But, tell her she doesn't need that bike. I'll give her a ride wherever the hell she needs to go.... Damn, she's fine!

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

INFORMATIONS