sexyrealsexdolls.com

First Time buyer

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
hapnnow
Apprentice
Apprentice

First Time buyer

Post by hapnnow »

Longtime lurker. So...I pulled the trigger. I'm a bit of a hobby person so after looking into building my own doll i decided i needed one first. There's only so much you can gleam from the forums and youtube. Also with special pricing and a bonus offer code, i decided to treat myself. 2k for a full silicon doll is a great deal. Also using a vendor puts my mind at ease a little. I hope this is a painless and speedy process. Updates forthcoming

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: First Time buyer

Post by SRSD »

Thanks for sharing and we hope you have a great shopping experience!! let us know if we can help with anything :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Meso
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Yes, welcome! What doll did you choose?
    http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
    Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
    Past Dolls:
    Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
    Current Dolls:
    Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
    Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

hapnnow
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by hapnnow »

Z Onedoll 151 cm pretty much as shown. The only option i added was the standing feet since ive seen damage concerns without from other dolls.

hapnnow
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by hapnnow »

So now that my girl has arrived, new question? What level of imperfections in the silicone skin are acceptable? The back of the legs where I assume supports were placed prior to pouring is obvious. I also have at least 2 rough spots like when you put glue on your hands, let it dry, and partially peel it off. I understand it’s not a perfect process. What’s worth contacting the vendor over?

HugeBoobLover

Post by HugeBoobLover »

I think if you post some pictures, someone will be able to help you. And I am always interested to see pictures and hear review on the 151.
    They're not dolls! They're action figures!

hapnnow
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by hapnnow »

So here we have some pics. Am I nitpicking? Im hyper critical at times. What do you think?
    Attachments
    IMG_0998.JPG
    IMG_0998.JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 3540 times
    IMG_0997.JPG
    IMG_0997.JPG (900.53 KiB) Viewed 3540 times
    IMG_0996.JPG
    IMG_0996.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 3540 times
    IMG_0995.JPG
    IMG_0995.JPG (994.92 KiB) Viewed 3540 times
    IMG_0994.JPG
    IMG_0994.JPG (538.09 KiB) Viewed 3540 times

hapnnow
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by hapnnow »

Also until I get her cleaned up, prettified, and suitably named, we’re waiting on a full unveiling.

hapnnow
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by hapnnow »

Ok I’m getting a little frustrated here. Tried cleaning her and feels like the skin layer is super thin and is peeling off in places so I stopped and just powdered her. Powder seems to act as defect highlighter btw. So the last 2 pics are above the breast and side of the tummy. Those spots bother me. After research they appear to be bruises or abrasions. Gimme a hand here guys. What should I do? Play on? Start repairs? Give up? Any thoughts appreciated.

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

If your product or any part is damaged during shipping, please send photos to support@sexyrealsexdolls.com and we will assess the issue in order to provide the better solution (a replacement for that product or part damaged, a fixing solution or discount, it will depend on the nature of the incident.

If the problem was caused by us or our manufacturers we will take care of it.

This was copied from their website I hope it helps

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Hi, some of those marks look like the seams after taking the doll out of the mold. Just be careful as some cleaning products might harm the silicone, please follow these guidelines in here: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/pages/main ... e-sex-doll

You can also reach out to us at support@sexyrealsexdolls.com and send us some photos so we can assess and advise better and also to reach out to the manufacturer to look for better advice for you.

Thanks!

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

mark81
      Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

SRSD,
      am I right saying that you pass an order from customer to manufacturer, manufacturer sends you pics of final product and then packs it and sends to customer?
      And you're unable to inspect doll with your own eyes before shipping? You don't pack it personally, right?

This is the only way I imagine that can let such situations happen.

hapnnow
      Apprentice
      Apprentice

Post by hapnnow »

The team at SRSD has communicated with the manufacturer on my behalf and they say it’s a bad job covering seams with the silicone adhesive. They have kindly offered to compensate me some for my trouble, which is appreciated. This is one of the reasons I used a vendor stateside. Now on to the hard part I suppose. I’d intended to flex some diy muscle before I bought her. Guess I still am. Oh well sooner than I thought. That said, what’s the preferred patching compound for silicone these days? I have some smoothon products ecoflex dragon skin skintite and psycho paint somewhere. Any additional thoughts?

Also want to be clear. I’m not angry with SRSD or even the product from zone. I’m just a little let down that the final product isn’t quite to the standard I expected.

mark81
      Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

This sounds like selling defective product with discount.

SRSD
      VENDOR
      VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Silicone dolls have more seams than TPE and unfortunately after coming out of the mold there are some marks that the Zonedoll usually cover with silicone glue, in this case those marks didn't receive the best job. We apologize about that and we took care of the customer privately :)

INFORMATIONS