sexyrealsexdolls.com

Got my first doll today from SexyRealSexDolls

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
alloy toys

Got my first doll today from SexyRealSexDolls

Post by alloy toys »

I'm new to sex dolls, my first doll was purchased from SRSD. I hope this review might help another first-timer.

She just arrived today. I bought WM Dolls 168 cm E-cup w/ #13 head. The whole process took about a month from online order to receipt of the merchandise. The box was beat up like it had been halfway around the world, but the goods were all OK.

The buying experience was excellent. Of the several online doll vendors I looked at, SRSD had a very wide selection and competitive pricing.

SRSD was the only vendor I found offering a choice of 2 inside diameters for the removable vagina insert on the doll. I asked if I could have one of each size, and they replied that arrangements would be made to include both sizes in the deal at no extra charge. Both inserts were in the box as promised.

They were very responsive and cleared up some questions I had as a first-time buyer. They took steps to verify the correct options on the order, and proceeded only after my go-ahead reply.

Then when my doll build was completed at the factory, I received photos of my doll for my approval before shipping. The doll was shipped from the factory after I gave the go-ahead.

I received a UPS tracking # and it took about a week to clear China, then arrived at my door 2 weeks from the day I authorized shipment.

The doll looks very nice, there is a minor flaw on the right forearm at the back of the wrist that looks like a deep dimple, but I reckon I can live with that. A bracelet would hide it. All the "important" parts turned out nice :mrgreen: and the head & face is perfect.

The material is TPE, it looks & feels very soft. You must rub powder on it to get rid of the "traction" and make it feel smooth. I was out of baby powder so I used corn starch, which also works. The skeleton moves and poses well. No problems.

The mfr included a nice piece of lingerie and some handy accessories, including a USB-powered cavity warmer and a hanger eye bolt and 'S' hook to hang the body with head removed. No lube included, so get plenty of your favorite water-based lube beforehand, which I did.

Apparently there are shady dealers and scams out there. I can attest that SRSD delivered to me exactly what I paid for as pictured and promised in a helpful and earnest manner, and so I recommend SRSD! Thanks.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Got my first doll today from SexyRealSexDolls

Post by Anung Un Rama »

alloy toys wrote:I'm new to sex dolls, my first doll was purchased from SRSD. I hope this review might help another first-timer.

She just arrived today. I bought WM Dolls 168 cm E-cup w/ #13 head. The whole process took about a month from online order to receipt of the merchandise. The box was beat up like it had been halfway around the world, but the goods were all OK.

The buying experience was excellent. Of the several online doll vendors I looked at, SRSD had a very wide selection and competitive pricing.

SRSD was the only vendor I found offering a choice of 2 inside diameters for the removable vagina insert on the doll. I asked if I could have one of each size, and they replied that arrangements would be made to include both sizes in the deal at no extra charge. Both inserts were in the box as promised.

They were very responsive and cleared up some questions I had as a first-time buyer. They took steps to verify the correct options on the order, and proceeded only after my go-ahead reply.

Then when my doll build was completed at the factory, I received photos of my doll for my approval before shipping. The doll was shipped from the factory after I gave the go-ahead.

I received a UPS tracking # and it took about a week to clear China, then arrived at my door 2 weeks from the day I authorized shipment.

The doll looks very nice, there is a minor flaw on the right forearm at the back of the wrist that looks like a deep dimple, but I reckon I can live with that. A bracelet would hide it. All the "important" parts turned out nice :mrgreen: and the head & face is perfect.

The material is TPE, it looks & feels very soft. You must rub powder on it to get rid of the "traction" and make it feel smooth. I was out of baby powder so I used corn starch, which also works. The skeleton moves and poses well. No problems.

The mfr included a nice piece of lingerie and some handy accessories, including a USB-powered cavity warmer and a hanger eye bolt and 'S' hook to hang the body with head removed. No lube included, so get plenty of your favorite water-based lube beforehand, which I did.

Apparently there are shady dealers and scams out there. I can attest that SRSD delivered to me exactly what I paid for as pictured and promised in a helpful and earnest manner, and so I recommend SRSD! Thanks.
:D Welcome Alloy Toys, here are some handy staters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

A most insightful and informative newbie post, even in the correct section as well, well done.

Feel free to elaborate further and introduce yourself using the above links provided.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

pixies4ever

Post by pixies4ever »

Congratulations, and welcome to the club!!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Welcome aboard. Nice to hear that she arrived safely. I also, got my WM 168E through SRSD. Had the same experience as you.

In fact, their most recent blog is a write up I did on my Anastasia.

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... doll-story

Since she has arrived, I have been obsessed with taking photos of her, especially outdoors. Just got an Instagram account for her 2 days ago and slowly putting up my collections of photos.

https://www.instagram.com/anastasiaisadoll/?hl=en

Only piece of advise, I can offer. Get a body stocking for her. This will avoid stains and make putting clothes on her much easier. Also reduces the amount of powder you need to put on her and the amount of powder that will get on her clothes.

Also, be careful with the fingers. Ana's finger are broken after 6 weeks which is these dolls biggest flaws. With the amount of posing I've done, I kinda expected this and have been able to compensate or hide it in my photography.

Can't wait to see some photos of you girl.

Take care

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Thanks for sharing your experience with the community!!!! We are glad that you liked it!!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS