sexyrealsexdolls.com

just placed 1st order

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Zaborg

just placed 1st order

Post by Zaborg »

I took the first step and ordered a doll. I thought i would hold off and wait to make sure i made the best choice but srsd flash sale had a price that i couldnt resist. Im still hopeful that the doll will be great quality. I guess i wait now.

1 x 158cm (5ft2') Big Boobs Realisict Love Doll Delia for $1,399 each
Head:11 - JY
Wigs:9
Vagina Style:Removable - Insert
Eyes:Green
Skin Color:White
Finger Nails:Natural
Toenails:4
Nipple Color:Natural
Vagina Color:Natural
Pubic Hair (+$90 Implanted Hair):None
Removable Tongue:NO
Hanging Hook +$75:NO
Standing Feet +$75:YES, Standing Feet Option

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: just placed 1st order

Post by Broven »

Welcome to the forums, and congrats on your doll. Looking forward to seeing some pics when she arrives.

Best,
Broven

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

greentoad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by greentoad »

me too! 10 min ago from SRSD - and it was a great experience!
Angie at DollMatrix >> Angie at The Doll Album
Brittany (coming soon)
Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand ― Mae West

greentoad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by greentoad »

pic didnt show up... trying again
Attachments
cant wait to have her in my lens!
cant wait to have her in my lens!
yousexythang.jpeg (214.67 KiB) Viewed 3574 times
Brittany (coming soon)
Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand ― Mae West

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Congrats!!! thanks for sharing and keep us posted!! don't miss the deals... different deals every day
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

greentoad
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

Post by greentoad »

SRSD wrote:Congrats!!! thanks for sharing and keep us posted!! don't miss the deals... different deals every day
    the sooner you can get me my girl to me, the sooner i'll be back to check on deals! ;) . there's some incentive for ya! silicone babes seem to be like lay's chips - can't stop at just one! :)
    Brittany (coming soon)

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

Would love to see pics of your lovely lady

greentoad
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

Post by greentoad »

Jamielin wrote:Would love to see pics of your lovely lady
    the camera battery is full... waiting for the model now! tick tock!
    Brittany (coming soon)

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

I too just ordered from SRSD during this sale. I fell in love with Shirley and picked one out pretty much just like the pictures on the site! (140cm WM, D-cup, head 56, hair 5, tan skin, standing feet, etc etc...).

greentoad, I see you're also in Canada. You ordered yours on the 16th, I on the 13th. I wonder how long it will take for our dolls to arrive. I hope soon because I'm travelling abroad for the 2nd half of December! *Hint Hint SRSD!*

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

scopes666 wrote:I too just ordered from SRSD during this sale. I fell in love with Shirley and picked one out pretty much just like the pictures on the site! (140cm WM, D-cup, head 56, hair 5, tan skin, standing feet, etc etc...).

greentoad, I see you're also in Canada. You ordered yours on the 16th, I on the 13th. I wonder how long it will take for our dolls to arrive. I hope soon because I'm travelling abroad for the 2nd half of December! *Hint Hint SRSD!*
    Please reply to the confirmation email and the team will be more than happy to check status for you and also to rearrange any delivery time if you are going to be traveling :)
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

SRSD wrote:
      scopes666 wrote:I too just ordered from SRSD during this sale. I fell in love with Shirley and picked one out pretty much just like the pictures on the site! (140cm WM, D-cup, head 56, hair 5, tan skin, standing feet, etc etc...).

Please reply to the confirmation email and the team will be more than happy to check status for you and also to rearrange any delivery time if you are going to be traveling :)
      What service! Thanks for the attention to this, SRSD! I will e-mail you right now :3

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

i guess they have already made and started to ship mine. I will try to send my preship pictures

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

Zaborg, she looks lovely! I bet you got all excited when they sent you those photos :3
      When did you place your order? On Nov16th when you made this thread?

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

scopes666 wrote:Zaborg, she looks lovely! I bet you got all excited when they sent you those photos :3
      When did you place your order? On Nov16th when you made this thread?
      Yes they said around 10 days to manufacture and 10 to ship but seem to be set on making a record delivery time. I was mostly shocked cause I didn’t think it would be shipped till the beginning of December:)

Slew
      TDF Staff Alumni
      TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Congrats Zaborg, she's a beauty. Welcome to the forum. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS