http://www.climax-doll.com/

【Climax Friday】No.CLM0001

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Mike Tango

Re: 【Climax Friday】No.CLM0001

Post by Mike Tango »

Marko1 wrote:
Mike Tango wrote:
Marko1 wrote:This doll is very sexy with all her curves! I love the last pic of her in doggie wow she has a great ass. I have the 160cm CLM and she has the best body shape to me, very big and life size. Her booty is amazing and very soft TPE.Climax doll u made a beautiful doll and I love the photos u posted.
How are the boobs Marko?
They seem a little bit hard. I have started a post yesterday about the experiencies of people who have this doll, or the YL 160.

Maybe you can add your comments there if you want.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=82230

Thank you !
Mike Tango, the CLM 160 has the softest boobs of any TPE doll that I have had! Her skin is super soft all over and the " sun tan" color is soo realistic. I love this doll she is perfect in size and her proportions are soo curvy. She does weighs 100lbs but u get a lot of doll and I don't mind the weight.

Wow Marko ! I will begin to think that you have some parts in the company ! Hahaha

Can you make a video of the softness of the boobs ? Or maybe CLM have to do this. I dont know if this kind of video for this doll already exist, but I was not able to find one.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Oh baby!

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Peonyou101 wrote:Beautiful pictures, that outfit looks very sexy on her ^^. She reminds me of a sexy female brawler from a video game in that outfit. Happy to know each Friday we will see more pictures of CLM dolls. She's got beautiful assets all over and with that T&A to make any man drool.
We must drink more water to improve more drool. :razz:

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Vivid Doll wrote:She is such a hot babe, good job!

Vivian
Thank you Vivian,I always pay close attention to your doll which with victorian femininity,

Johnny

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

range of movement?
More pics / video please!

INFORMATIONS