http://www.climax-doll.com/

*********S M*********Fabiana 【Climax Friday】No.CLM004

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: *********S M*********Fabiana 【Climax Friday】No.CLM004

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Dollguy,
And then he would have to sell it as pre-owned and that market is going down hill FAST.
Maybe he will take you up on your offer, but if you get a doll and something goes wrong, he is a TDF manufacturer, he will take care of you. Or purchase her from your TDF vendor of choice.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I found my way to this forum from a link on another vendor's website and I decided I would buy a doll for Black Friday. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78998
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=81370
...I couldn't be more happier with the two people who know about her and the love that Jeff, Babel99 and the whole Doll Forum community has been.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78421
So BCD is a perfect sales team Which is customers' trusted professional vendor. :glou:

Best Regards
Johnny

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

dolls-castle wrote:
haremlover wrote:I'm not at all sure about this genre. It's better that pain is inflicted upon a doll rather than a person but one wonders whether encouragement of deviant role-play with a doll leads to practice of undesirable activity with unwilling subjects.

This seems to be rather a Chinese thing, and it's one that personally I don't find attractive.

Best wishes

Harem
Disagreed, Harem..Please do not make that conclusion---rather a Chinese thing--
Many sadists exist out there in the world..that is in part of human natures, not just in Chinese.
Many men abuse women rather more seriously than that..

But they are just dolls who can help men to release pressures..
That's one of the reasons that I sell dolls on here.
Agree?

Sincerely
Miracle
I think abuse not a really abuse,just for fun and improve sex experience.
We need to treat correctly different hobbies.
Miracle a sincere girl,I appreciate her very much.
Congratulations to her sincere will sell more doll.

Best Regards
Johnny

Mike Tango

Post by Mike Tango »

I like her, and I have ordered her.

p.s. I am not a sadict, deviant, or whatever else. I think it will be a good head for hot photographies and imaginative sex too.

superx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by superx »

Where can I order the head only?

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

Wait till i get my doll,i can show you the visual side of bdsm. But,i am not going to try impact play on a doll. Tpe or silicone isn't ment to take a pounding,skin isn't ment to take a pounding!

What people need to understand about the bdsm world. What you find scary,weird,freaky is normal to someone else. Just like these dolls are not really mainstream.

Go to any social event and start talking about you dressing a doll up and banging her,see how that turns out ;)

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

superx wrote:Where can I order the head only?

You can order the head from me.. :)

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Mike Tango wrote:I like her, and I have ordered her.

p.s. I am not a sadict, deviant, or whatever else. I think it will be a good head for hot photographies and imaginative sex too.

Congratulations to you, looking forward to your feedback :mrgreen:

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

superx wrote:Where can I order the head only?
You can order in www.climax-doll.com or our vendors

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I cannot speak for anyone's style, pleasures like S/M & so forth, nor for Harem, but i think he was only looking out for the interests of the doll not being whipped to shreds pieces etc. Who knows even Duct tape being applied could cause problems with the chemicals in the adhesive or just the removal of it. I can say for sure its not for me but to each his or her own.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Boobman wrote:I cannot speak for anyone's style, pleasures like S/M & so forth, nor for Harem, but i think he was only looking out for the interests of the doll not being whipped to shreds pieces etc. Who knows even Duct tape being applied could cause problems with the chemicals in the adhesive or just the removal of it. I can say for sure its not for me but to each his or her own.
Hi Boobman

You don't know something,color belt just use for people which is no viscous,but this color belt have big friction,So it can fixed.

Best Regards
Johnny

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

haremlover wrote:I'm not at all sure about this genre. It's better that pain is inflicted upon a doll rather than a person but one wonders whether encouragement of deviant role-play with a doll leads to practice of undesirable activity with unwilling subjects.

This seems to be rather a Chinese thing, and it's one that personally I don't find attractive.

Best wishes

Harem
Not that I've ever understood the appeal of this genre myself, I will have to address your point of view in general.

This whole escalation argument is rather tired and proved wrong countless times. It's the same argument every anti-sex doll person uses to undermine the whole hobby. Just because people are doing something with the dolls you don't necessarily understand or approve doesn't make the activity something sinister.

This kind of argumentation is no different from the ones that are arguing that people who are having sex with dolls grow to become sexual abusers because the doll doesn't fight back or say no, it will twist the doll lovers heads into thinking the same is ok to do with real women.

Doesn't sound logical now does it? Same applies with this deviant behaviour that you are not particularly fond of yourself. You, just like me, don't understand it since we are not interested/familiar with it.

People buy the dolls for various purposes. Some for photography, some for decorations, some just want to act on their fetishes. Some may just want the doll as a glorified, giant, fleshlight. And that is ok.

One would assume that such long term and esteemed member of the community would have an open mind when it comes to people's activities with dolls. When the major influencers of the community start policing what is the right kind of way to interact with a doll, this evolves from a hobby to an ideology.

(Of course activities that are considered illegal are something we as a community should discourage as the rules of conduct dictate as well).
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

great. now Google will profile me as an even more fucked up deviant rofl...

INFORMATIONS