http://www.climax-doll.com/

CLM Torso Idea thread

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: CLM Torso Idea thread

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Procrasturbate,
Great job taking this project on!

ALCON,
Skin tones vary so much that hybrid with WM lite tan and Climax honeytan might look even better than Marko's doll OR it could look worse.
Climax has couple nice faces so why not support them, right?
If any one really wants WM heads and are getting a torso, I will gladly give you a GREAT DEAL on faces as long as you know the risks.
V/r
BCD
"We turn dreams into reality"
There are many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

"I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!..…
I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned. As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!"- DocGrok

“Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were. “Azuwish

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: CLM Torso Idea thread

Post by Procrasturbate »

this along with a text description is what i have submitted to CLM for review.

In the end we ended up with a big mix of 3 of CLM dolls.

CLM155cm shaped tits but 112-114 cm.
10x8cm nipples
1 inch thinner waist
CLM160cm shaped ass @104cm wide
CLM175cm vag/anus placement and physical appearance

i am requesting this thread to be locked while negotiations are going on. if they cannot provide the doll we asked for we will need to talk again here.
Attachments
torsofinal_body.png
torsofinal_body.png (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1285 times
torsofinal_breast.png
torsofinal_breast.png (2.05 MiB) Viewed 1285 times
torsofinal_ass.png
torsofinal_ass.png (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1285 times
Last edited by netwit on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: locked per OP request

INFORMATIONS