http://www.climax-doll.com/

CLM Torso Idea thread

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: CLM Torso Idea thread

Post by Procrasturbate »

lets start talking about each body part and what we want from it.

parts to address:

-Neck length (CLM has confirmed no goose neck will be used)
-Arms. Skeleton, do we want all the joints tight so she can support herself in a pose? what abotu the flesh, do we want them dainty? or maybe our girl works out a little?
-breasts will be K cup, natural hangers
-nipples will be thick and short
-areolas with be raised tpe and textured like goosebumps/chicken skin. We are opting for a natural oval shape, maybe 10cm tall, by 8cm wide.
-under ribs to waist will be close to the same width, 70/63cm (no barbie extreme hourglass)
-hips havent been talked about, they are currently 102cm/40in. i am ok with that staying. Thoughts?
-ass. the ass seems to be a bubble butt, but not a Brazilian which sticks out like a capital letter "D".
-ass cheek depth, what do you guys want the but cheek spread to be? do you want is shallow
http://68.media.tumblr.com/d5a1d58141b1 ... 1_1280.jpg
or deep
http://68.media.tumblr.com/2c29498aba0c ... 1_1280.jpg
-Legs do you want the rounded nub on part of the femur? Or would you rather there be no femur and the butt, like WM 2 torsos look like.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

The rounded legs/butt area the same as the 2WM torsos.

Hips of 102cm/40in is good

Definitely like the 8:10 ratio oval areola.

Would like to be able to chose areola/nipple and labia color (ie think these areas are much prettier when painted darker and not just same skin tone as rest of body.

Definitely agree about shorter nipples - still having nightmares from first sight of huge nipples/clit on new WM torso.

A nicely articulated spine so that back can arch back to help with doggy and cowgirl styles.

I am hoping weight stays reasonable - so I would be happy to have a smaller waist or hips/butt in order to help keep the weight down.

Judging by your pictures the 'deep' butt cheek spread looks good.

Ideally would prefer 2-3 cup bigger breast size but for sake of making this happen (and for clothing purposes) current K Cup is a good balance.

For me personally, an attractive labia/vagina area is super important. The WMtorso with arms has a very plain, boring slit and looks a bit ugly. I would like a nice juicy ripe looking vagina/labia - refer PIB132cm spinner doll, YL160JJ pussy and PD159 fat tit doll for amazingly sexy pussies.

Of course a high quality skeleton and neck structure is important.

I also want to use all of my other Jinsan heads with this doll so head compatibility is essential.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

areola/vag/anus color shouldnt be an issue, every doll factory ive ever dealt with paints to your liking.
I however dont want them to use pastels, i want some perma-paint used.

the weight is 50-55lbs.

CLM isnt a Jinshan factory, i can ask but you might need to buy an adapter if the threading is different or they use advanced head attachment tech, (magnets or popon/off clasps. )

i too liek the look of the rounded torso bottom, however i will be using ehr for doggy more than missionary, i am wondering if a little stump would help with "alignment" using 1 pillow rather than 4.

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

DEEP
Procrasturbate wrote:lets start talking about each body part and what we want from it.

parts to address:

-Neck length (CLM has confirmed no goose neck will be used)
-Arms. Skeleton, do we want all the joints tight so she can support herself in a pose? what abotu the flesh, do we want them dainty? or maybe our girl works out a little?
-breasts will be K cup, natural hangers
-nipples will be thick and short
-areolas with be raised tpe and textured like goosebumps/chicken skin. We are opting for a natural oval shape, maybe 10cm tall, by 8cm wide.
-under ribs to waist will be close to the same width, 70/63cm (no barbie extreme hourglass)
-hips havent been talked about, they are currently 102cm/40in. i am ok with that staying. Thoughts?
-ass. the ass seems to be a bubble butt, but not a Brazilian which sticks out like a capital letter "D".
-ass cheek depth, what do you guys want the but cheek spread to be? do you want is shallow
http://68.media.tumblr.com/d5a1d58141b1 ... 1_1280.jpg
or deep
http://68.media.tumblr.com/2c29498aba0c ... 1_1280.jpg
-Legs do you want the rounded nub on part of the femur? Or would you rather there be no femur and the butt, like WM 2 torsos look like.
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Procrasturbate wrote:??
For the ass cheek depth
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

maverick14
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maverick14 »

I prefer the deep as well. So excited for this!

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

bump for ideas!! i have started photoshopping a prototype together with what weve already spoke about.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

so we are still kinda on the fence with the dolls body ending with her ass vs short stumps.

i have an email out to CLM to find out if there are short bones in the stumps of their current torso. i HOPE there is a bone, so we can position the stumps how we want them. I also think that bending the stumps 180 degrees with the body will help with keeping the private parts from being damaged.

TM released these pics today... their torso is just buttcheaks that wrap around tot he front and attach to the stomach. But the doll is sitting on her goodie bits. might be good for accessing her if shorter in the manhood category, but i am seeing all sorts of lip damage or warping if you want to keep her upright for pics, or temp storage. I think that the top 1/3rd of the thigh is a must to keep the goodie bits from damage or dustbunnies.

But if those thighs are just clumps of TPE and have no adjustable bone in them, i am not sure what to ask for.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/download ... &mode=view
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/download ... &mode=view

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Hello, vicar! What doll is in the second photo you shared (posted below)?
Attachments
IMG_20170921_164534[1].jpg
IMG_20170921_164534[1].jpg (954.08 KiB) Viewed 1969 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

My two cents worth. How about keeping the waist slim and long and the hips below 34 in. The breasts extremely large with a nice wide base attachment and thick substantial nipples and if possible the shoulders wider than what is usually seen currently. I'm getting frustrated that the only perfect huge breasts I see are on obese body frames with massive hips and bums. Anybody with me on this.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

CF wrote:Hello, vicar! What doll is in the second photo you shared (posted below)?
Both images are the same doll. That's the wm torso thats been out for over a year.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Mcupplease wrote:I'm getting frustrated that the only perfect huge breasts I see are on obese body frames with massive hips and bums. Anybody with me on this.
JY dolls has a few 38/21/30 Barbie skinny dolls with huge tits. From what I've learned in this process is that with torso, the top needs to match the bottom for balance and other issues. That's why you have skinny B cups, thicker G cups like above, and clm torso already in production needed a 40" base.

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Procrasturbate, I really like the pictures you showed of the real girls with oval shaped boobs. If I got to vote I would say the boobs on Pic5 looked the best to me and I would love this torso being made to have boobs like that ^^, Pic3 and Pic4 also looked pretty nice to me.

Arms - I vote for arms to have tight joints so they can hold positions better for whatever position we want to use the torso in.

Breast - I am definitely ok with the breast being K cup and natural oval hangers if they look like the boobs in Pic5 like I said before lol.

nipples - if they look the same as the ones on the CLM torso thats out right now I will be happy with that

Areolas - if they look the same as the ones on the CLM torso thats out right now I will be happy with that, maybe make them a little bigger since the boobs will be 1 size bigger, I really do like how the design of the nipples and areolas they have right now on the torso thats already out with how they perk outwards.

Breast hollow or solid? - I hope we will get the option to choose if we want the boobs to be hollow inside or full solid boobs. (Hollows feels softer and will giggle better but Solids you can squeeze them harder with your hands, rest your head on top of the boobs, or have the torso laying down on her boobs to use in doggy position without having to fear of the boobs getting damaged as easily compared to hollow ones.

Waist, hip and ass size - they can keep that all the same size as whats on the current CLM torso and I would be happy with that, well I think I would also be happy if the ass/hip was a little bigger if we were able to find a nice example picture of one lol.

Where the legs cut off - I would like the see it rounded like the WM torso that has arms, it seems like that would make it easiest to use when having sex in any position you want without any stubs getting in the way.

Skeleton - I think it is a must... that it need some type of skeletal structure inside so the torso so it will not be floppy, I do not want the torso being floppy and being able to lean forward or backwards on its own when trying to use it or when carrying it around. Best is to probably have some type of rod in its back so it can always hold a sitting up straight position and won't be floppy. Unless CLM is able to make a tight joint in the back so the torso can bend forward or backwards a little and hold that position then that would be great... but I fear something like that over time the joint may become loose from use and the doll will become floppy like they way we don't want.

Vagina and anal tunnels - I hope the tunnels will be ribbed or have textures inside to mimic a real vagina and anal to make sex more pleasureable like you would find on the japanese vagina and ass masturbator toys. I know that might be asking for too much that they might not be able to do but ya some type of textures inside the tunnels that would make sex more enjoyable would be nice to have ^^

Positioning of holes - I think positioning of holes is important also so we can have a comfortable position of using her when being on top in missionary and being able to her anal from behind when we are laying on top of her and she is laying face down.

Thats all the important aspects of the torso I can think of for now, will chime in if I can think of more.

INFORMATIONS