http://www.climax-doll.com/

CLM Torso Idea thread

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

CLM Torso Idea thread

Post by Procrasturbate »

This is the thread dedicated to people interested in helping me and CLM design a new crowd funded torso.
To pledge your interest in buying this doll, please vote here and check out details. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=382&t=90247

Just for sanity purposes this current torso version we are going to call CLM-TJJ and the doll we are developing is the CLM-TK, representing the cup size we are taking it up to.

The Doll details:
this is the current torso.
32K 106cm , 63, 102 (UK)
32JJ 42", 25", 40" (US)
23kg/51lb w/head.
33.png
33.png (514.39 KiB) Viewed 9886 times
3333.png
3333.png (450.12 KiB) Viewed 9886 times
unnadddmed.jpg
unnadddmed.jpg (34.94 KiB) Viewed 9749 times
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (48.97 KiB) Viewed 9749 times

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: CLM Torso Idea thread

Post by coolumbia »

This is a great idea and my hats off to you for getting this deal together.
Not a torso guy myself, but i recognize this will be an absolute bargain. I'm sure that enough members will jump on board. :glou:

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Thus far we are adding
-Sturdy Arms,
-updated joint necks (no goosneck!),
-increasing the bust from 106 to 110cm taking it to K cup (US) basically 6ye's new N cup doll,
-wider nipple/areola to match the breast size, raised TPE areola (not just paint
-rounded off stumps, not cut off. Helps with the immersion of the experience.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Sounds good.will she have anatomically correct anus and vagina?

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Will the stump legs be like the Ruby 13 torso?

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

trauma wrote:Will the stump legs be like the Ruby 13 torso?
Trauma - the 'rounded off' legs that Procrasturbate is referring to means the legs will look like the WM torso with arms and the new WM super busty torso. They will be nicely rounded hence looking much more realistic and visually appealing.

Here is a few pics of my torso doll -the legs/hip area will look like the doll in these photos. ( Procrasturbate - please correct me if my description is inaccurate in any way)
WM torso.jpg
WM torso.jpg (138.82 KiB) Viewed 9834 times
Guys - you REALLY NEED TO JUMP ONBOARD WITH THIS IDEA - we are finally going to get our dream torso doll and even if we only get 80-90% of our own individual preferences this is still the BEST BARGAIN DEAL THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THE DOLL INDUSTRY. We are getting a doll large beautiful large breasts that can be moved and stored easily and will never get an offer as good as this again.

I have already committed to this new torso and even if you are half -interested do yourself a favor and get on board. I would imagine that even if you get it and decide it is not for you - the re-sale value will probably be MORE than what we pay new.

Also if we all group together we can prove that we the customer can actually have a real say in future designs.

I have both a torso WITH ARMS (ie current WM torso with arms released 6mths ago) and I also had a 1stPC torso doll WITHOUT ARMS back in 2007. Sure for back in 2007 the 1stPC doll was reasonable fun (although poor quality) but I can honestly confirm that having the arms GREATLY ENHANCES BOTH STABILITY AND REALISM. Most of the time you forget it is even a torso doll as the arms make the doll as good as a full body doll but without the extra weight or cumbersome legs getting in the way. The arms make all the world of difference.

casita1666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by casita1666 »

A large and FLESHY mound of venus !!!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Procrasturbate wrote:Thus far we are adding
-Sturdy Arms,
-updated joint necks (no goosneck!),
-increasing the bust from 106 to 110cm taking it to K cup (US) basically 6ye's new N cup doll,
-wider nipple/areola to match the breast size, raised TPE areola (not just paint
-rounded off stumps, not cut off. Helps with the immersion of the experience.
Great work mate - we greatly appreciate your efforts in getting this project started.

I agree with ALL of the suggestions you make above. Love the idea of the wider/larger areola size and the raised idea with nice texture (rather than simply painted on) A nice example of almost perfect areola texture are the breasts on the PIB 132cm Spinner doll, her areolas are stunning. The areola on the YL160JJ are also stunning.

Some suggestions that I would like to add...

1- change the areola shape from totally round - to a move 'oval' shape - all lovers of super huge natural breasts know that in real life, the areolas are 'lengthened' by gravity hence the hang/droop of natural large breasts lead to areola to appear more oval in shape and dimensions. The ratio (width vs length) would be either 7:10 or 8:10 ie NOT a simple 1:1 circle. The circles look nice enough but if we are trying to make the sexiest and most realistic look then this oval shape would look amazing. If you take a look at two of the sexiest women ever created, Ewa Sonnet and Sha Rizel. Super slim, super stacked with perfect 7:10 dimension OVAL areola - simply breath-taking and ultra realistic.
Ewa Sonnet and Sha Rizel.jpg
Ewa Sonnet and Sha Rizel.jpg (168.86 KiB) Viewed 9819 times
2- more textured and visually appealing vagina/labia. Perhaps something similar to the YL160JJ vagina - big juicy pussy lips that are visually 'inviting' - please no stupid long clitoris (what was WM thinking?) If you have a look at the pussy of the WM torso and all other torsos so far, the vagina is just a boring slit. As a torso doll she will be easy to pick up and hold for giving her oral so a nice tasty visually appealing pussy would be great. The CLM155 labia is nice and juicy and the PIB132cm (even though slimline) looks so inviting and juicy like a little peach. Basically a vagina area that DEMANDS to sucked and licked on every occasion!

3- have as much movement as possible in the wrists as possible (whilst maintaining stability) this allows for her cradling your face or pressing against your chest during cowgirl. The OR156G has excellent wrist rotations and feels amazing... the WMtorso with arms only has limited hand/wrist movement which decreases the 'connection' during playtime.

4- if possible, have the breasts with more natural sag ie BIG FAT JUICY breasts that hang down like super large natural breasts would hang. There are probably 3 main types of large breasts on the market currently...

4A- the super large natural hanging breasts (PD159 are the ultimate sexy natural hang down breasts although they may be too large and droopy but for me they are perfect, other excellent hang down breasts OR162i, CLM155, YL160JJ - these are by far my first preference)

4B- the fake 'soccer ball' breasts ie the ones like the PD158 Leanne doll or the simply awful fake breasts of the JY153 doll - breasts that 'point out' and look like a boob job 'gone wrong' all fake and not remotely realistic - by far my LAST choice....

4C- the 'in-betweeners - ie not super natural looking but also not fake pointy soccer ball crap fake tits - examples of 'in-betweeners' are breasts like the current CLM torso and CLM 160cm, also the 6YE 165N cup and the OR156H cup and of course, the masterpiece of design, the WM170M. The 6YE 165N are great but they do NOT really have the 'natural hang' like the monster PD159 or OR162i and YL160JJ

The other two dolls with super big breasts are the WM165K - the pioneer - I have had this doll from the beginning and she is great but the breasts hang down way too much. The other doll is the YL150cm. MASSIVE breasts but something about their shape puts me off a bit. Too round for most although CF might disagree with me on this one.

As I have posted before, in my opinion any of the five breasts from the picture below would be magnificent as a super busty torso.

3 Natural Hangers - PD159, YL160JJ and OR162i (I have the OR162i and I can vouch for how amazing they look in cowgirl position.
2 'In-betweeners - WM170M and 6YE-165N
ULTIMATE TORSO DOLL STATS.jpg
ULTIMATE TORSO DOLL STATS.jpg (454.88 KiB) Viewed 9819 times

Hope gets the thought processes moving- lets give this thread MASSIVE momentum, realizing that as a group design it is going to only be 80-90% of what we each (individually) would want, plonk down our deposits and make this thing happen.

AS AN EXTRA INCENTIVE TO GAIN MOMENTUM - I WILL PROMISE TO ALL OF US THAT GO INTO THE FIRST 25 PRE ORDERS AN EXCLUSIVE RAUNCHY PHOTO SHOOT WITH THIS NEW TORSO DOLL. ANYONE WHO PRE-ORDERS CAN SEND ME A PM AND I WILL SEND THEM A COMPLETE 'PRIVATE' AND EXCLUSIVE PHOTO SHOOTS....possibly even some video....... have over 23,000 pics so far (and growing) so I am sure you will like these exclusive photo sets.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

in case i havent said it LJ or it got lost in all the data, this doll currently has the same shape as the 6ye 'N' model. to get our doll to that size we need to ask for them to add 5 cm to the breast. that "N" is a UK N. the 6ye doll above is actually a US 36K. i like the top slope of the breasts on the 6ye more than the roundness of the CLM-JJ (this is what i am calling the current version of the CLM torso from now on. CLM-TJJ. and we should call the doll we are developing the CLM-TK

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Procrasturbate wrote:in case i havent said it LJ or it got lost in all the data, this doll currently has the same shape as the 6ye 'N' model. to get our doll to that size we need to ask for them to add 5 cm to the breast. that "N" is a UK N. the 6ye doll above is actually a US 36K. i like the top slope of the breasts on the 6ye more than the roundness of the CLM-JJ (this is what i am calling the current version of the CLM torso from now on. CLM-TJJ. and we should call the doll we are developing the CLM-TK

So mate - just to confirm, the look that we are going for with the CLM-TK will be like the picture below?
torso1.jpg
torso1.jpg (33.53 KiB) Viewed 9802 times

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

yep. TK has a 70cm ribcage where above has a 61cm if your stats are correct.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

i am getting a lot of people asking what her holes look like. Ive asked CLM to provide me with images of their current torso. But i also want to remind everyone that this doll is tweak-able, even if the current torso is off by inches or angle or positioning, we can ask for this torso to be perfect.

I know CLM KNOWS where holes go, just look at their new 175D they put out. IMO thats dead on.
Attachments
fghm.png
fghm.png (998.19 KiB) Viewed 9787 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

As I've been saying for more than a year, we need more torsos. Of all types, really, but especially of buxom dolls to meet consumer demand. Thanks for reaching out to Climax and pursuing this idea!

Would it be cheaper for Climax to take its Una Kaine 105cm doll design and just make her roughly 1.3rd bigger? I'm buying Una as she currently is, but would ALSO love a full-sized torso version. At that scale her measurements are:

Breasts: 159cm = 62.59 inches
Waist: 95.25cm = 37.5 inches
Hips: 106.5cm = 41.9 inches

See the photo below and, if you're on a Mac, download it to your desktop and hit "Zoom" five times to bring her to full size. She is stunningly sexy!
Attachments
96a2adf026si7YL.jpg
96a2adf026si7YL.jpg (760.29 KiB) Viewed 9781 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

i think with WM just releasing their torso and also conforming that the nipple and clit can be cut down to normal, we should allow WM to hold the 150cm+ torso market for a little bit. Climax surprised everyone with a JJcup model torso cut straight from their 160cm B.A. doll, they released it 30 days ago and no one knew it.

So 98 % of torsos cover the A-Dcup. WM made the 85cm Fcup to start filling the gap. Now their (mathematically, T cup) has the other side of the spectrum covered. what we are trying to do here is take Climax's idea one step father up the bra chain, to fill that smaller gap.

The important thing i want to press on everyone, one you get out of Kcup, youre done, its 100% custom clothing from that point on. I am personally trying to stay on this side of that line.

to answer your question about would it be cheaper, for what they have told me, were doing a body from scratch i think this would be the cost if we were doing a Shion Cooper, SmanthaG or Beshine.

Remember though, with the right needle and tpe glue, you have the option of inflating or deflating these as you see fit.

INFORMATIONS