http://www.climax-doll.com/

Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.

Will you buy this new torso doll we design?

Yes, I am ready to pay the deposit. (First 25 dolls)
49%
Yes, but I will order in future, after the first wave. (Price will go up)
15%
No, I have no interest in this doll.
36%

Total votes: 67

sage187

Re: Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$

Post by sage187 »

Yeah once u Proceed to check out it'll give the details you picked eye color, skin tone then under that you should see a box that says "message" that's where u fill in the head # and wig #

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I am definitely still going ahead with my 2 dolls but I am pretty busy next 1-2 days so will try again to pay deposit but have had several days of trying with error messages - will try again Thursday night (Australian time). Hopefully it's fixed by then for me.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

LJ69 wrote:I am definitely still going ahead with my 2 dolls but I am pretty busy next 1-2 days so will try again to pay deposit but have had several days of trying with error messages - will try again Thursday night (Australian time). Hopefully it's fixed by then for me.
i think you need to clear your cookies, try a differ browser or a different pc. CLM just ran a test as a AUS customer and its working for him.

my guess is what ever the original issue was has fucked your browsers cookies up or something.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Hey folks, do not panic if all of your custom info isnt collected right now. You and CLM will discuss all aspects of your doll, from head to .... .. stump. lol before she is poured.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Its nearly 2am here in Australia so will try again tomorrow night. I have a date with a real life woman who made it clear that she wants sex so the real life woman has to take priority - PS she has a super nice, tight pussy and she is the type of chick that likes to be slammed hard - so wish me luck boys! Between the real girl (plus a 2nd girl available) and the new dolls, I might be a bit sore over the next few weeks...

"Sorry (insert girl's name here) darling but I can't come over tonight because I promised my two new CLM torso girls that I would bang them tonight so you will just have to wait til next week - sorry baby...."

If only you could interchange (mix-N-match) real life girls heads/bodies................... I would take the face and body and pussy of the main girlfriend and add the huge breasts of the 2nd girlfriend...maybe increase the areola size..... maybe add a Scarlett Johanssen custom face............

Rebellious
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rebellious »

Paid last night, deposit for 1.
My (ever increasing) family....
Kelly - Sanhui 92cm
Trixie - WM 100cm
Sally - Z-One 138cm
Jessica - OR 158H
Meghan - WM 85cm Torso

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

A few UPDATES!
Climax has confirmed everythign we asked for can be done. He needed clarification on the total height wanted for the torso and what type of arms we wanted.
Since Arms came up a few weeks ago, i told him that 155cm has a little bit more meat on her arms than 160cm does, so to go with 155's
I also told him the torso needs to be the same height as the 160cm torso, but add 17cm to the thigh length.

heres the deposit update.
Procrasturbate-1
LJ69-2 (deposit paid)
AnotherDollLover-1 (deposit paid)
JongiA-1 (deposit paid)
flying42-1 (deposit paid)
Peonyou101 -2 (deposit paid)
kay99b -1 (deposit paid)
MontrealDollGuy-1 (deposit paid)
MrPlastic-1 (deposit paid)
Rebellious-1 (deposit paid)
sage187-2 (deposit paid)
Vito-1 (deposit paid)
9ks2k-1 (deposit paid)
robbyd-1 (deposit paid)
bdillard3-1 (deposit paid)
Alv82-1 (deposit paid)
Mcupplease-1 (deposit paid)

23 customers / 29 dolls
we have 2 slots still available.

IF YOUR NAME IS BELOW WITHOUT A PAID MARK, PLEASE REPLY BELOW ONCE YOU PAY CLM YOUR DEPOSIT

jpcbird- 1
oberyn-1
S13rb25-4
bentone-1
The Magpie -1
maverick14-1

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

JongiA wrote:Just put in my deposit for 1.

MrPlastic wrote:Deposit for 1 torso. There's no option to select head and wig or vagina, theres a note saying to leave selection in remark but I couldn't find such a thing either. Anyone else have this problem?
Procrasturbate wrote:the website has nothing to do with the doors closed. i was asked to procure 25 customers to pledge towards the creation of this torso. the website is just a way to collect money from these 25. If someone NOT from this list tries to pay for a doll, they will just get a refund a few days later.
How do they know who's who?
There should be a small box for remarks on the checkout page. Right under the options you chose.
thanks, i see it. I was using a tablet yesterday and on there it doesnt show the small box. it only shows if your using a PC.
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

Hey, just posting to say I'm not absent. I was promoted at work and have had next to zero time available for doing anything in my life. I saw that there was a minor issue in the beginning so I chose not to let out my credit card # untill all the bugs were worked out.
I'm writing this laying in bed and if my wallet were not out in my car, nor I be laying next to my girlfriend, I would be placing the deposit right now. I plan on depositing first thing in the morning.
Sorry, I know my order is very important.

bdillard3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bdillard3 »

paid my chocolate josie torso :)

Alv82
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Alv82 »

Deposit paid! :)

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

S13rb25 wrote:... I saw that there was a minor issue in the beginning so I chose not to let out my credit card # untill all the bugs were worked out.
Just for clarity and open communication, we still have 1 person still having issues buying his 2 dolls, so i cannot say for certain youre 100%, but it seems that LJ's issues might be local and not on the website. let us know how your shopping cart works out.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Deposit Paid.

Thanks Proc,
Mcupplease
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

Went to start filling out the options and it seems I cannot fill this out on mobile.
Will need to make it over to my parents house after work and use their computer

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hey guys - great news!

I have just completed my $120 deposit for my two ladies.

I am getting the following combinations:
1- Face 30 (Rose) with Yellow skin tone and dark brown areola/nipples/labia with wig 12.
2- Face 22 (Josie) with Yellow skin tone and pink areola/nipples/labia with wig 14.

From what I can tell the "YELLOW" skin tone is closest to the Jinsan "NATURAL" skin tone - is this correct? It is really important that I get the closest match to the traditional NATURAL tone as I have 17 other Natural tone faces that I want to mix-n-match with these two new torso dolls. I know that the match probably won't be perfect but I am hoping that the YELLOW CLM skin tone is the same as Jinsan NATURAL.

Get your deposit in S13rb25 so that we can get this party started!

PROC - do we know yet how we can order extra CLM faces to go with our doll orders. I am looking at getting the Darcy and Bonnie faces in addition to my Rose and Josie that will come with the main dolls.

INFORMATIONS