http://www.climax-doll.com/

Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.

Will you buy this new torso doll we design?

Yes, I am ready to pay the deposit. (First 25 dolls)
49%
Yes, but I will order in future, after the first wave. (Price will go up)
15%
No, I have no interest in this doll.
36%

Total votes: 67

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$!

Post by Procrasturbate »

EDIT**IF YOU VOTE YES, I NEED YOU TO REPLY TO THE THREAD. I cant see who votes yes or no, so i will not be able to contact you for the next step. PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD OR PM ME, IF YOURE INTERESTED! THANKS**

What: Climax doll has agreed to cast a new torso doll with features from the community (that I will be compiling for CLM) .

When: Johnny from CLM has requested we have 25 orders lined up for the first batch.

Time table: When 25 people have provided him a small deposit for the doll, he will have the mold made immediately.

Deposit?: Climax Dolls has requested a deposit of $60 USD per doll. Johnny hasn't specified, but i am going to guess its non refundable as it is going to buy the mold.

Full Cost?: These torsos are usually 1000-1100 range (example), however as a HUGE TDF discount, Johnny has offered this new torso we design with 1 head and free shipping... *PM ME*, price too low to advertise.

What you get for your money: 1 Climax Head (see images below), 1 New Climax torso (that we are going to design), normal doll accessoriy package (Wig, eyes, nails, etc) and Shipping.

New Face too?: No. CLM has specifically stated that no new heads/faces will be made with this project, we are to choose an existing head. see attached photos below.

Backstory:
So many people on TDF have been vocal about the need for some more variations in torso dolls, mostly on the big and thick spectrum.
Almost every doll factory in the under 4k$ TDF forums offer some sort of torso, usually thin and small boobed.
Up until this week the thickest torso you could get was WMdolls, they had a torso with DD/F cups and 40" hips.
This week we saw the release of WMs new doll with huge almost cartoonish features, 2" long nipples and clits, no arms, rounded stumps.

A few of us still feel theres a gap to fill in between a F cup and a R cup.
Last month Climax doll developed a torso with the meat of their 160cm(BigAss) model.
The torso comes w/o arms and with flat discs where the arms and legs were "amputated".

What I need from you:
At this point in time, I am asking for an honest pledge from you, yes or no if you would buy a doll (with the specs we come up with) on its first wave of production.
Until Johnny figures out how he wants to organize the deposits and orders i am just collecting promises.
Vote honestly on the poll, then follow up on a reply if you are interesting in putting a deposit down. Please keep this thread related to the money aspect of this crowd fund. Ideas for this doll are should all be posted here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=382&t=90246

Goal:
This project will make a 2nd CLM torso option for buyers. The torso is a similar model to the one they have now BUT with Arms, larger more natural areolas (raised and textures tpe, not just paint) rounded stumps, HINGED necks and slightly larger breasts. So CLM will have a CLM-JJ torso with no limbs (that they have now) and a CLM-K torso with arms and rounded stumps and what ever other features we can come up with.

WHERE DO I GO TO CHAT ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT OF THIS DOLL?? http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=382&t=90246
33.png
33.png (514.39 KiB) Viewed 18072 times
333.png
333.png (544.11 KiB) Viewed 18072 times
3333.png
3333.png (450.12 KiB) Viewed 18072 times
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (48.97 KiB) Viewed 17924 times
unnadddmed.jpg
unnadddmed.jpg (34.94 KiB) Viewed 17924 times
Attachments
HTB1clKSg8cHL1JjSZFB5jaiGXXat.gif
HTB1clKSg8cHL1JjSZFB5jaiGXXat.gif (447.28 KiB) Viewed 18072 times
HTB1v6jpegoQMeJjy0Fo5jcShVXa1.gif
HTB1v6jpegoQMeJjy0Fo5jcShVXa1.gif (608.31 KiB) Viewed 18072 times
HTB1rPezg1ALL1JjSZFjq6ysqXXaR.jpg
HTB1rPezg1ALL1JjSZFjq6ysqXXaR.jpg (278.01 KiB) Viewed 18072 times

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$

Post by LJ69 »

Sounds amazing! I am 100% in.

To start the ball rolling you can put me in for TWO of the new torso dolls.

I can pay the $120 (for 2) deposit as soon as required.

GREAT INITIATIVE - Thank you so much for getting this up and running for us. Greatly appreciated mate.

This is fantastic.... getting very excited.... one with a Josie face and one with a Rose face thanks!

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

fyi folks i cant see your name when you press yes, so i wont be able to contact you for the next steps.
please reply under this thread with confirmation you want a doll. if youre private and dont want anyone to know your business, vote yes then PM me. thanks!

IAdolllover

Post by IAdolllover »

I want 1 torso please.

maverick14
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maverick14 »

I'm in for 1! Please pm me the price/when you need the deposit!

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

LJ69 wrote:put me in for TWO of the new torso dolls.
i just confirmed, multiple dolls is not a problem and in the chance we hit 25 dolls, we can make your order count as 1, so another person can skate in on this price point.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Great work!
This great idea will succeed!!
Best wish!

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

ClimaxDoll wrote:Great work!
Best wish!
glad you joined the thread. please be available for questions if anyone asks.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Procrasturbate wrote:
ClimaxDoll wrote:Great work!
Best wish!
glad you joined the thread. please be available for questions if anyone asks.
No problem!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Thank you Climax Doll for your acceptance of our idea to make a super busty torso doll. There have been a lot of people asking for this for 1 year. I am very happy that you are going to make it for us and I will do my very best to promote your dolls - I am a semi-professional photographer and so far have taken over 23,000 photos and videos of my 5 dolls.

I am most happy to assist with the promotion of this doll to our fellow TDF members. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help your sale.

By the way I also love your 155cm and 160cm dolls - both are amazing and very appealing to men who like more curvy and busty women. Your dolls are very attractive.

Much regards
LJ69

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Not to just sit here and kiss their ass,lol, but I would like to thank them 2 fold. a few months ago they saw there was a need and 30 days ago they put out a JJ cup torso to help fill these needed gaps. Then i came along said it wasnt good enough so now they are letting us make another one.

truthfully, if they had put arms on THAT MODEL torso, i would have bought it immedatly and i would never had pushed to make our own. =\
but i saw the need for an armed torso, and i saw people needing bigger titties so i thought, why the hell not! =)

AnotherDollLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AnotherDollLover »

yeah I'll dip in for 1. :)

JongiA

Post by JongiA »

I'm in. Put me down for 1.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hello IAdolllover maverick14 AnotherDollLover JongiA - welcome to TDF guys and more importantly, welcome to the HUGE BREAST LOVERS CLUB (HBLClub)
:glou:

If you know any others on TDF (or elsewhere) that would like the convenience of a big breasted torso doll then please spread the word.

I have taken lots of photos of my dolls so far (5 dolls and 17 faces) and as part of the HBLClub I went send you all priority access to any photo shoots of this new beauty once she arrives.

This new lady is going to be great fun.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

OK, thus far we have 9 people who have voted YES... but only 7 people have replied with their quantity.

Procrasturbate-1
LJ69-2
IAdolllover-1
maverick14-1
AnotherDollLover-1
JongiA-1
*******g42 (private pm)-1

if youre name is not on this list, please reply with the quantity you wish to reserve.

INFORMATIONS