http://www.climax-doll.com/

Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.

Will you buy this new torso doll we design?

Yes, I am ready to pay the deposit. (First 25 dolls)
49%
Yes, but I will order in future, after the first wave. (Price will go up)
15%
No, I have no interest in this doll.
36%

Total votes: 67

jpcbird

Re: Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$

Post by jpcbird »

I'm happy with this.
My 2 torso's are paid in full
Thank you

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

Procrasturbate wrote:LOL i was about to PM you to make sure you were one of the first. good deal.

I had too
I was at the back of the deposit list because I took a week off to go bass fishing in Mexico.
Bad timing not this time.

:glou:
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

sage187

Post by sage187 »

BE SURE TO ADD IT TO CART PPL! Wouldn't let me fill in the message with the Head#,ect. when I clicked on BUY NOW... GG oh well least I paid
Selling:

YL Doll Ultrasoft TPE torsos!
Big boobs & butts!
viewtopic.php?t=174189

maverick14
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maverick14 »

Paid in full! Looks great!

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

Just in case anyone else was wondering, Johnny confirmed on my order
that CLM will make the skin tone on the head you choose to match the body skin tone chosen. :thumbs_up:

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

I just confirmed with Johnny, the mold has been started... i repeat... the MOLD IS BEING CREATED!

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

still need info on fixed vs insert vagina?? can anyone tell me how they feel? if its softer and better also im thinking they could always make different inserts for different feel

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

full payments sent im going with removable vagina for the easy of cleaning

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

9ks2k wrote:still need info on fixed vs insert vagina?? can anyone tell me how they feel? if its softer and better also im thinking they could always make different inserts for different feel

For me personally I prefer the fixed, I find the inserts to be a little tight.
They have moved on me and allowed me to poke to the side instead in the insert.
I also like the added detail of a fixed vs an insert slit opening
You have the option of using toy demon inserts if you want a different feel with various textures.
cleaning is the other pro/con

just my opinion

This has been debated at length in other threads ( use your advanced search I am sure there is more)

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=92709&hilit=fixed+vs+insert
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=92728&hilit=fixed+vs+insert
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=90410&hilit=fixed+vs+insert
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=72831&hilit=fixed+vs+insert
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=78577&hilit=fixed+vs+insert
viewtopic.php?f=386&t=84443&hilit=fixed+vs+insert
viewtopic.php?f=212&t=63427&hilit=fixed+vs+insert
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=81025&hilit=fixed+vs+insert
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=67425&hilit=fixed+vs+insert
viewtopic.php?f=212&t=78079&hilit=fixed+vs+insert

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

thanks for the info ill prob stick to removable since this way i can change up the feeling like you said and also less worry about damage over time

kay99b
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kay99b »

Just placed my order woot!

Alv82
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Alv82 »

Paid :multi:

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

All done and paid.

Have ordered the following - 2 bodies and 6 faces which gives me 12 new girlfriends to photograph and play with - HAPPY DAYS!

Doll 1 - Yellow Skin Tone - BUILT IN Vagina - Face 30 Rose face BLUE eyes Dark Brown Areola and Labia
Doll 2 - Yellow Skin Tone - BUILT IN Vagina - Face 22 Josie face BLUE eyes Pink Areola and Labia

Extra face 1- Yellow skin tone Face 19 Bonnie face Blue eyes
Extra face 2- Yellow skin tone Face 32 Darcy face Blue eyes
Extra face 3- Yellow skin tone Face 28 Brenda face GREEN eyes
Extra face 4- Yellow skin tone Face 29 Amanda face Blue eyes

As you can see, I really prefer BLUE eyes. I have 17 other faces so far, (from memory) I have about 10 with blue eyes, 4brown, 2green and 1grey. From my experience so far the blue eyes give the best look when teamed up with the fairer/lighter skin tones. As I prefer Western/Caucasian faces I have found that the blue eyes seem to match the faces best. The faces with green eyes and gray eyes are 'so-so' and my least favorite faces all have the brown eyes. Not sure if this is simply due to my own preference or whether the blue eyes are the best quality. ALL of my best faces are blue eyes and ALL of my worst faces have brown eyes. Co-incidence or not - unsure- but for anyone who is unsure as to which eyes to get, if you do not have any preference, definitely recommend go with BLUE eyes if you want the Western/Caucasian look.

If you are trying to get a more 'Asian' or Latino look then Brown eyes might be best but I do NOT like any of my 4 brown eyed faces so get brown eyes at your own risk..... there are other eyes available to purchase via the internet and via several TDF members so there are plenty of choices if you do not like the eyes your doll comes with.

Also I decided to go with BUILT IN vaginas for both my girls.

So far I have 5 dolls

First 3 where all with inserts as I wanted the easier clean option - WM14OD (24kg) OR156G (32kg) WM165K (34kgs) I choose the insert as I dreaded the cleaning of the doll and having to carry a heavy doll for cleaning. Lifting a heavy 30kg plus doll when you are tired and sleepy is a bit of a nightmare. Problem with the inserts is that they can slip and you might slip between the insert and the vaginal cavity. Another negative is that you really need to be quite hard/erect to fit inside the insert properly - if you are only half-hard then it can be difficult to get the old boy inside and the insert can tend to push you out. Also for photography purposes, the vaginal area does not look very nice with the insert in. Of course the HUGE POSITIVE is that cleaning is MUCH MUCH MUCH easier. So one HUGE positive with 3-4 negatives.

Next two dolls were the WM torso with arms (fun but nowhere near as good as our new doll will be) and the amazingly sexy OR162i cup amazon goddess. Seeking the most realistic look and feeling, I decided to go for the built-in on both these dolls. I was very scared that I would have trouble with the super heavy 43kg OR162i doll. I had no idea how I was going to carry/move the doll for cleaning 'after the event'... but I needed to have the most realistic feel so I took the chance of getting the built-in vagina.

4 significant positives of the built-in. MUCH more realistic looking for photography purposes. THE FEELING WITH THE BUILT IN IS SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER THAN WITH AN INSERT. And the third positive is that the built-in vagina does not push you out as much as the insert. 4th positive is very significant for people whose level of hardness/erectness can vary. The built in is more like a real-woman vagina ie you can sort of get the dick in and have some fun even if you are only 'half-hard'.... this helps when your erection is only so-so.... even though I still get quite hard, I am 45yrs old and no-one is going to have as good erections in their 40s and onwards compared to when we were in our 20s. So overall the built-in vagina gives a significantly more realistic and SATISFYING sexual experience.

HUGE NEGATIVE OF A BUILT IN IS OF COURSE THE F-CKING PAIN IN THE ASS CLEANING. As anyone with a doll can verify, one of the HUGE disadvantages of a doll compared to a real-life woman is that after you blow your load a real woman, just goes into bathroom and washes the cum out of her vag and you just drift off into peaceful slumber..... can't do that with doll.... the stupid bitches just lay there with a bucketload of cum inside of them, waiting for you to clean them..... f-cking lazy bitches!

So if you have an insert, the cleaning is MUCH easier (although you still might have some moisture if you use something to lube up the vagina before putting the insert inside) The effort and annoyance of having to thoroughly clean out your girls vagina (when all you want to do is sleep) is a TOTAL MOOD KILLER. This is a huge mood killer for me and the BUILT IN VAGINAS are a total pain in the ass to clean, especially straight after coital bliss.

A couple of last thoughts - newbies who are getting their first dolls may benefit from the insert option - dolls are heavy and dead weight so lifting 30kg of dead weight is not easy. My first doll (WM140D) was about 24kgs - very light compared to my 3 'BIG' GIRLS but being my first doll I thought she was heavy and hard to move and carry so for a newbie choose carefully. On the other end of the thought process, A torso doll is MUCH easier to move and carry than a full bodied doll with the cumbersome legs getting in the way. So a torso doll is definitely easier to move and carry for cleaning purposes which of course leads back towards getting the more realistic built-in option. For those that are quite strong and/or are experienced doll owners, carrying the doll around will be reasonably easy without the legs so this of course leads towards getting the built-in option to add to the realism factor and allows more chance of satisfaction even with a semi-hard erection.

So if you are undecided re INSERT versus BUILT-IN, re-read my thoughts above and also read a couple of the links provided above and make an informed decision about which option suits you best.

Much regards
LJ69

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Remember guys that if you want to make sure that all of your faces match your body, try to get several faces at once with your order.

- this makes sure that all of your faces match with the body skin tone
- instantly gives several girlfriends rather than just one girl
- gives more business to CLM which would be a nice thing to do considering the CRAZY CHEAP price he has given us for this torso doll.

- Also, once we get our dolls over next month or two, it would be great if we could do as much as possible to support and promote CLM dolls throughout the TDF community. Positive reviews with lots of photos and tips to help newbies choose CLM as their manufacturer of choice.

Regards
LJ69

Getting a bit excited...............

INFORMATIONS