http://www.climax-doll.com/

New head coming soon for 105cm busty doll

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New head coming soon for 105cm busty doll

Post by LJ69 »

Yes there are a lot of us that are keen on the doll - everything is great about this doll, thick and curvy with huge breasts. Short and easy to carry and store... but that damned face!

Orders will increase greatly once 1-2 new faces are available. There is nothing even remotely close to this doll on the market so a couple of new faces will greatly increase sales.

PS I also really like the cute G cup 105cm doll - very sexy body and breasts and at a great price.

billy_bob
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by billy_bob »

My 105 has been shipped and is on it's way. I'll do a review when she get's here.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations, billy_bob! Can't wait to see her. Have you picked out a name for her yet?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

billy_bob
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by billy_bob »

CF wrote:Congratulations, billy_bob! Can't wait to see her. Have you picked out a name for her yet?

Good question! I never thought about that. Maybe you guys can help pick a name you see it! This will be my first doll. I'm a huge boob obsessive lol. I've been looking at dolls for about 15 years and it's been nearly impossible to find them with the right proportions, till now. I almost broke down in the early 2000's and got a body 9 from Abyss before it was retired, but I just couldn't justify the price.

This 105cm doll hit all the buy it now points for me, I had to get it. When it hits my doorstep it's either going to be one of many gigantic breast dolls in my future or a one time deal. Stay tuned!

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

billy_bob wrote:
CF wrote:Congratulations, billy_bob! Can't wait to see her. Have you picked out a name for her yet?

Good question! I never thought about that. Maybe you guys can help pick a name you see it! This will be my first doll. I'm a huge boob obsessive lol. I've been looking at dolls for about 15 years and it's been nearly impossible to find them with the right proportions, till now. I almost broke down in the early 2000's and got a body 9 from Abyss before it was retired, but I just couldn't justify the price.

This 105cm doll hit all the buy it now points for me, I had to get it. When it hits my doorstep it's either going to be one of many gigantic breast dolls in my future or a one time deal. Stay tuned!
Waitting for your pictures show! 8)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

ClimaxDoll wrote:
Waitting for your pictures show! 8)
I'm waiting to see them, too!

I still remember the Body 9 fondly. It's incredible to think we have bustier dolls to choose from today!
Viva la megaboobs!

billy_bob
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by billy_bob »

I received my doll today!I noticed where i'm a newbie I can't post pictures. If anybody has the ability to fix that I will post a review. Thanks

gv-50002
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gv-50002 »

I'm waiting for mine, and would love to see more in the mean time. Somebody let this person post pics please!

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Welcome to TDF billy_bob & gv-50002 :thumbs_up: :glou:

You need 5 approved posts and newbie restrictions will be lifted.
Please read... http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21#p865521

gv-50002
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gv-50002 »

Billybob I hope you are able to get your pics up soon. I can't wait to do my own photoshoot with this girl. I also hope it's easy to post. I very much admire the work of junkguy. Brie is pretty much my favorite model, lol. I really want to be able to post stuff as good as that myself someday.

Thank for the inspiration junkguy, and Brie, if you're listening.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations, billy_bob! What features did you get (skin color, eye color, etc.)?
Viva la megaboobs!

gv-50002
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gv-50002 »

Thanks for the info swan. And special thanks to Johnny at climaxdolls! Best deal ever!!!!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

gv-50002 wrote:I very much admire the work of junkguy. Brie is pretty much my favorite model, lol. I really want to be able to post stuff as good as that myself someday.

Thank for the inspiration junkguy, and Brie, if you're listening.
:oops:

Thanks. I presume that's because of the plethora of big breasted doll photos I've put out there (with a new set coming tomorrow on Halloween!) Not the first one to do of course, but maybe most prolific in terms of volume? I might not have the Tootsie or mandos quality, but quantity I gots.

If you want to make good photoshoots, go into it with a plan. I plan out my photoshoot, using stick figure drawings and short notes to sketch out what poses to use days in advance, and I acquire the clothing and props to use weeks in advance. I do candids and single shots every so often, but even then I've thought about it for a day or two before I pick up the camera. A plan helps me tell the story I want or get the right sexy pose. I do a little bit of ad-hoc during a shoot (particularly if a pose isn't easy to pull off due to Brie's limited arm movement range or topheaviness) but I generally follow the script. For the last few photosets, I've set a personal goal to experiment a bit (low light in Midsummer shoot, backgrounds in the new one)

You don't need to be a makeup pro either - all I've ever done is wash and powder Brie's face and apply lipstick. Occasionally redraw eyebrows and once straightened out eyelashes. I haven't yet and don't ever want to mess with eye makeup like mascara.

A decent camera helps, but a good quality cell phone can probably do the job. My first several sets were all with my phone. I only got my Nikon D5300 in March. It's better yes, but I could have done 80-90% of my work with phone. Only a few closeups, and maybe the Midsummer set were where the Nikon shined thanks to much higher resolution and more settings (particularly aperture for low light shots)

As far as my inspirations go, I can't recommend these two guys enough:
1. Von Rubber for how to pose the eyes. I did a little bit of eye movement in my first two sets, but after reviewing his Svetlana photos I got a lot more inventive starting with the Christmas set. His Teeth & Tongue set is also a must-have.
2. mandos for posing the body - especially the hands. His dolls also look so lifelike because he puts them in perfect poses with hands and fingers exactly where they should be. I'm so mindful of hands now because I've realized it can sometimes make or break a photo. I've seen some great work by others undone by crossed or unhuman-like finger placement. In the last few months, I've been much more aware of hand placement and how Brie's fingers curl around an object to be as real as possible. I'm not as good as mandos, but he's had more practice and generally photographing brand new dolls with pristine finger wires.

As far as the occasional head cock or how her glasses sometimes slip down her nose, that's all me trying to make her look coy. It's basically those two guys, plus some experimentation and doing what I feel looks right that made me a decent photographer. By no means am I great but I'm making small progress toward greatness each time.

I hope you like tomorrow's set. It'll show up in the Eye Candy board. (Also watch for the bonus photo in Dolls Alive. CF got his wish and Brie the Bunny returns for a single photo.)

Oh and heaven help you guys if you should get a gorgeous new face even remotely approaching Brie's WM74. You might not make it out of bed for days.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

JunkGuy wrote:(Also watch for the bonus photo in Dolls Alive. CF got his wish and Brie the Bunny returns for a single photo.)
Dreams do come true! :)
Viva la megaboobs!

billy_bob
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by billy_bob »

Swan wrote:Welcome to TDF billy_bob & gv-50002 :thumbs_up: :glou:

You need 5 approved posts and newbie restrictions will be lifted.
Please read... http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21#p865521

Thanks for the info, I'll post a few more times then.
CF wrote:Congratulations, billy_bob! What features did you get (skin color, eye color, etc.)?

I got the suntan skin, blue eyes. First thing off the bat with these dolls is that you have to be delicate in moving them. Nails, eyelashes come off super easy.

INFORMATIONS