http://www.climax-doll.com/

Anxiously Waiting for my 105cm Una Kaine Doll

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Anxiously Waiting for my 105cm Una Kaine Doll

Post by 0991crz »

Hello everybody. I purchased my una kaine doll 8 days ago and it has started shipping 5 days ago. Unfortunately I ordered at a very terrible time (early to mid december) so now comes the waiting game. Its definately not shipping as quickly as I had hoped but of course its the holidays and fedex is overwhelmed with their workload. Some people have received their doll in just 5 days but Im going to be waiting much longer. For those of you who have already purchased a doll and is waiting know exactly what im talking about. Waiting for your dream girl definately is the hard part.

I would post factory pictures of the doll but im afraid I cannot as in my last thread was taken down because I guess the head loojed too child like which i didnt think so but it is what it is. You can find busty una kaine here:

http://www.climax-doll.com/una-kaine-10 ... p0057.html

I picked the white skin with brown hair and greeb eyes and shes definately a little hottie and those breasts r fantastic. Climax dolls did a fantastic job here and im very grateful for their craftmanship. Hats off to them. The breasts r indeed hollow and cotton filled to closely mimic real breasts as much as possible. I hear nothing but great things from the people who already own this doll and the pricr is phenomenal at only $699! Climax dolls has been doing a great job keeping me updated with shipment and looking out for me. Outstanding customer service indeed.

So below so far is my tracking progress.

12/16/2017 - Saturday
4:39 am
At local FedEx facility
SENNAN-SHI JP

12/15/2017 - Friday
6:19 am
At local FedEx facility
SENNAN-SHI JP

12/14/2017 - Thursday
7:07 am
At local FedEx facility
SENNAN-SHI JP

12/13/2017 - Wednesday
6:25 am
In transit
GUANGZHOU CN
6:01 am
Departed FedEx location
GUANGZHOU CN
3:58 am
In transit
GUANGZHOU CN
2:34 am
Arrived at FedEx location
GUANGZHOU CN
International shipment release - Export
GUANGZHOU CN
2:33 am
In transit
GUANGZHOU CN

12/12/2017 - Tuesday
12:14 pm
Picked up
SHENZHEN CN

12/11/2017 - Monday
1:27 am
Shipment information sent to FedEx

So as you can see its been sitting in sennan-shi jp for 3 days so far and from what i heard its expected to stay there for another 2 days before it moves to narita japan then honolulu HI then to the US inland. So im hoping it moves along faster at each stop after sennan because if not i definately wont have this doll by christmas time and maybe by early to mid january if its 5 days at every stop. The holidays....grrrr..

Anyways wish me luck. When i receive her ill post photos and videos and hope they dont get taken down.

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Anxiously Waiting for my 105cm Una Kaine Doll

Post by subcom117 »

I wonder why she has been sitting for three days in Japan? Is there a national holiday there? I understand the shippers have a lot this time of year, but they usually keep things moving so there is not a huge backlog waiting to be delivered in the few days before Christmas.
Both of my dolls took about four weeks from order to delivery, so I know the frustration of waiting. It made me crazy. I constantly refreshed the shipping page to see if she was moving. Hopefully, once your gal moves through the bottleneck in Japan, the rest of her trip will move faster and you'll have her by this time next week.
Enjoy an adult beverage and use the time to make sure you have everything ready for her arrival. Best wishes and look forward to her photos.

0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 0991crz »

subcom117 wrote:I wonder why she has been sitting for three days in Japan? Is there a national holiday there? I understand the shippers have a lot this time of year, but they usually keep things moving so there is not a huge backlog waiting to be delivered in the few days before Christmas.
Both of my dolls took about four weeks from order to delivery, so I know the frustration of waiting. It made me crazy. I constantly refreshed the shipping page to see if she was moving. Hopefully, once your gal moves through the bottleneck in Japan, the rest of her trip will move faster and you'll have her by this time next week.
Enjoy an adult beverage and use the time to make sure you have everything ready for her arrival. Best wishes and look forward to her photos.
Ya its christtmas but it shouldnt have taken this long still to get it moving forward. If it takes this long in the next japan stop im gonna lose my mind lol. Hard to stay distracted with my job as a security officer. I do what I can tho.

0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 0991crz »

Now it is in memphis tennessee. Im just glad its no longer accross seas. Now it just needs to come to iowa. So hopefully in 2 days or so I will have my package.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

0991crz wrote:Now it is in memphis tennessee. Im just glad its no longer accross seas. Now it just needs to come to iowa. So hopefully in 2 days or so I will have my package.
Congrats! If you have time, post the details of the rest of her journey. It's helpful for people. Did she have a stop in Hawai?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 0991crz »

CF wrote:
0991crz wrote:Now it is in memphis tennessee. Im just glad its no longer accross seas. Now it just needs to come to iowa. So hopefully in 2 days or so I will have my package.
Congrats! If you have time, post the details of the rest of her journey. It's helpful for people. Did she have a stop in Hawai?
Thankfully she skipped Narita and Hawaii. Went straight from Sennan-shi JP to Memphis, Tennessee. Ill post the full journey when she arrives.

0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 0991crz »

She is now in the city i live in. She is expected to be here tomorrow. Heres the tracking so far.

12/17/2017 Sunday
5:28 pm
At destination sort facility
DES MOINES, IA
4:14 pm
Departed FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN
3:05 pm
International shipment release - Import
MEMPHIS, TN
1:50 pm
International shipment release - Import
MEMPHIS, TN
12:01 pm
In transit
SENNAN-SHI JP
11:13 am
In transit
SENNAN-SHI JP
8:06 am
MEMPHIS, TN
5:04 am
At local FedEx facility
SENNAN-SHI JP

12/16/2017 - Saturday
4:39 am
At local FedEx facility
SENNAN-SHI JP

12/15/2017 - Friday
6:19 am
At local FedEx facility
SENNAN-SHI JP

12/14/2017 - Thursday
7:07 am
At local FedEx facility
SENNAN-SHI JP

12/13/2017 - Wednesday
6:25 am
In transit
GUANGZHOU CN
6:01 am
Departed FedEx location
GUANGZHOU CN
3:58 am
In transit
GUANGZHOU CN
GUANGZHOU CN
International shipment release - Export
GUANGZHOU CN
2:33 am
In transit
GUANGZHOU CN

12/12/2017 - Tuesday
12:14 pm
Picked up
SHENZHEN CN

12/11/2017 - Monday
1:27 am
Shipment information sent to FedEx

So sunday was a very heavy day although sunday in japan was saturday here in the US.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Wow! She's in a hurry to get home! Are you taking the day off from work to greet her? : )

Have a camera ready for unboxing photos. You'll want to remember the moment you first lay eyes on her.
Viva la megaboobs!

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Wow, that's terrific! Looks like they made up for the bottleneck delay in Japan. I hope she arrives safely and, as CF said, prepare yourself for the big reveal when you open the box!

0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 0991crz »

Thanks guys. I wish i could take the day off. My wife will be home to receive the package and ill be home later at night to clean her up oil her powder her and dress her up. I know it went stupid fast after sennan-shi jp. Im very happy about it. My heart beats heavy now thinking about it and shes not even here.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Take your wife out to a nice dinner for doing all this for you! She's a keeper! : ) Maybe she'll want to do the cosmetics?
Viva la megaboobs!

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Heck yeah...some one to help with the cosmetics and other such things would be great

0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 0991crz »

optical delusion wrote:Heck yeah...some one to help with the cosmetics and other such things would be great

Ya shes being unusually cooperative abiut this considering this purchase was an issue not too long ago. Idk how decked out i want the makeup but maybe itll be fun. Im anxious to see how the 42G cup bra fits her.

My girl is now on a fedex truck out for delivery this morning.

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

Is this doll somewhat like a dworf no disrespect

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

james228 wrote:Is this doll somewhat like a dworf no disrespect
she is essentially a dwarf at about 3'3''
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

INFORMATIONS