www.6yedollglobal.com/

6Ye 1st A-cup body

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 6Ye 1st A-cup body

Post by harvey48 »

I want her, thou living on SS, not too likely. Need a part time job. Good luck at my age.

Unless she was to come for my birthday on Friday. lol

jlc767
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jlc767 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
I think this is the first small breasted, full sized doll that has breasts that look realistic
And she will look better below the waist as well!
If anyone is intersted in adopting a 6yE lady and join the BCD family, best thing to do is email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
Parts look nice, but positioning is off?????

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

She's an A-Cup? I read the measurements, and yes, those are A-Cup numbers, but in the pics of this thread she looks like a B-Cup to me. I'm guessing she's at the higher end of A? Still, nice to see a smaller breast offered.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

AddictedToSexDolls

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

6YeDoll wrote:
Osmo wrote:Looks like a dream come true to me... any more pics available... pleeeeeease :D
Thanks for your support :D
We will take more photos of her in the next few days for you!
Hi I am thinking between getting the 166 cm A cup or the 150 cm B cup they are both premium right, with updated TPE and skeleton, fingers, neck etc ?

AddictedToSexDolls

bob7892 wrote:
Sexy Sex Doll wrote:
coolumbia wrote:
bob7892 wrote:The 166 a cup has been out for ages :? :? :? :?
They are a gen 1 skeleton
New dolls from 6ye would be Gen 2

This is what stopped me from purchasing. If she had the new skeleton I'd be in.
the only difference between Gen 2 and Gen 1 is that that the neck can move with the head, it is still ball-joint skeleton with ball-joint neck and the quick head connector. The difference is not that big and no other companies would care such little details.... i can see some other companies has no innovation at all but folks still keep buying their products. If innovation would has counter-effect to hinder customers from purchasing, that's why many Chinese brands would rather copy, but not to spend money on R&D

I have heard one comment that he hesitated to buy 6Ye Premium because he thought there'll be new version for that doll he likes. But finally he bought a doll from another brand (even that doll doesn't meet his requirement on the skeleton.... but the 6Ye Premium doll he planned to buy has already had that feature he wants....) just because he thinks that lower-end doll will not has upgraded version as well as he doesn't want to "wait"...

I was like ...well...
Don't forget the ball jointed wrists on the gen 2 skeletons as well .
I have nothing but praise for 6ye and what they have achieved with their new skeleton :thumbs_up:
I love my 150 B and I wouldn't swap her for any other doll , unless it was a 6ye gen 2 that is :D :D :D
Which dolls have gen 2 wrists and everything, unfortunately ones that have it are too bulky for my taste and also extremely heavier... I understand they all have premium ball joint skeleton now for all dolls, why not put the same ball joint wrists on the 150 B and 166 A dolls as well and 2nd gen neck... ? The price is nearly identical to the ones that have these added features... I would get the 161 cm one which has all of the above.. but it's unrealistic shape and huge tits throw me off.... I prefer the 150 B cup or the 166 cm A cup unfortunately from what I read neither have the 2gen wrist and neck.

AddictedToSexDolls

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
I think this is the first small breasted, full sized doll that has breasts that look realistic
And she will look better below the waist as well!
If anyone is intersted in adopting a 6yE lady and join the BCD family, best thing to do is email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I also love the weight only 59 lb I am still deciding whether to go with the 150cm B cup or 166 cm A cup 6YE from sexysexdolls... both are very similar in price with the same upgraded features and the weight is nearly identical as well... I do like the fact that the 166 cm A cup has a proportionally realistic body... trying to find more reviews and photos from customers to help me make my decision.

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

Those details! Looks so real! 6YE ur doing a amazing job, if only i waited to order my doll haha, keep it up!
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=89452

INFORMATIONS