www.6yedollglobal.com/

6Ye 150cm A-cup body

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 6Ye 150cm A-cup body

Post by Roynotboy »

This is perfect body. Do u have any side by side pics of 150 a cup beside the 132 body as reference to how much larger the 150 is and what part of the body the size is coming from. Thanks

jimjam123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jimjam123 »

there is definitely many potential customers for this body type 6ye. Agree with the other this is a B cup, but she still has quite realistic proportions. Like many others, I can't wait to see more pictures and ideally a VIDEO :D

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

The new 150cm body is brilliant , just my cup of tea yummy , would love to see her with a cute Asian head on :D :D :D :D :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

6YeDoll wrote: we understand that the backward vagina is more realistic while at the same time some of our customers prefer frontward vagina because it's better for sex.
Can't say I've ever seen anyone request this around here, ever. This incorrect placement is always met by heavy criticism as far as I know, not just because it looks wrong, but because it is actually WORSE for sex. There is pretty much only one single position that would benefit from a frontward vag, and that's the missionary, where the user hasn't bent the back/hip of the doll properly for whatever reason. Pretty much all other sex-positions are negatively affected by this design, especially any kind of sex from behind, which must be frustrating especially for the ass-people who like to enjoy their big-assed dolls. The alternative is to go anal instead, but then you'll have a hard time cleaning up afterwards.

Must be some very important customers to deny the design of evolution! Why not have this as an option, like the insert/fixed? That would likely be a great advantage on the market, as I don't think anyone else is offering this.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Nord wrote:
6YeDoll wrote: we understand that the backward vagina is more realistic while at the same time some of our customers prefer frontward vagina because it's better for sex.
Can't say I've ever seen anyone request this around here, ever. This incorrect placement is always met by heavy criticism as far as I know, not just because it looks wrong, but because it is actually WORSE for sex. There is pretty much only one single position that would benefit from a frontward vag, and that's the missionary, where the user hasn't bent the back/hip of the doll properly for whatever reason. Pretty much all other sex-positions are negatively affected by this design, especially any kind of sex from behind, which must be frustrating especially for the ass-people who like to enjoy their big-assed dolls. The alternative is to go anal instead, but then you'll have a hard time cleaning up afterwards.

Must be some very important customers to deny the design of evolution! Why not have this as an option, like the insert/fixed? That would likely be a great advantage on the market, as I don't think anyone else is offering this.
this model places the vagina more backward, so not all of their dolls are forward vag. So customers can have a choice to pick the one they want.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

btw, this doll is B-cup. 6Ye has already revised the measurement.
- Free shipping
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
*Limited Time Only*

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:hey there, this is X19 head on 6Ye 150cm A-cup premium body in white skin colour.

You can get this combination by the link below
https://www.sexysexdoll.com/6ye-150cm-a ... doll-body/
I saw her pics and fell in love , I new that she was the girl for me , I just had to have one .
I can see 6ye becoming the market leader for Tpe dolls , their commitment to realism is what sets them apart :D :D :D :D :D .
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

RC3291

Post by RC3291 »

Very nice. Why not position the vagina between the two different positions and call it a day?
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

DenaMeier
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DenaMeier »

This is so beautiful!! And yes the closest body type to a tragically lost love - who I miss dearly.
This is the body that the one I may get at some point may have.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Clarke's Third Law
love just is - it can manifest from a completely surprising source. Imagination is key.
Love is in every bit of reality - be ready for when our creations can express and flow that love - myself

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

6YeDoll wrote:side photos......

Is it just me? or does the pubic mound look weird?

Some one else commented on the same topic on the 166 A, 6ye said that was an old mold. Is this also pic of a non premium doll.

Any plans on making a true 150 a cup? Downsize the 166 a and you have got it.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

harvey48 wrote:
6YeDoll wrote:side photos......

Is it just me? or does the pubic mound look weird?

Some one else commented on the same topic on the 166 A, 6ye said that was an old mold. Is this also pic of a non premium doll.

Any plans on making a true 150 a cup? Downsize the 166 a and you have got it.
that is an old mold, take a look of this
Attachments
6Ye sex doll 150cm B-cup Love Doll Head N14-17.jpg
6Ye sex doll 150cm B-cup Love Doll Head N14-17.jpg (116.21 KiB) Viewed 1475 times
- Free shipping
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
*Limited Time Only*

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Wonder if the advertised weight is correct.

166 a 59 lbs with head
150 b 57 lbs with head
16 cm height difference but only 2 lbs? Must be a lot of TPE in her boobs and slightly larger butt.

AddictedToSexDolls

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

harvey48 wrote:Wonder if the advertised weight is correct.

166 a 59 lbs with head
150 b 57 lbs with head
16 cm height difference but only 2 lbs? Must be a lot of TPE in her boobs and slightly larger butt.

Wondering the same thing can anyone please confirm that the weight is correct ? it's strange that there is only a 2lb difference between these dolls.

AddictedToSexDolls

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

6YeDoll wrote:Beside 166A, we made another A-cup body that is 150cm tall. Not sure how many people prefer such petite body, but we just think it should be good to add one more A-cup in medium height to our premium collection.

Photos were taken during the expo, we are still waiting the high quality studio photos :)

Hi can you confirm that the ball joint wrists have been added to the 166 cm A cup doll here is the email I got from Isaac...

Isaac E
Oct 13 (2 days ago)

to me

Hi 

150cm B cup is not compatible with ball joint wrists. But 166cm A cup has ball joint wrists

150cm B cup is more realistic than 166cm A cup. (Realistic in what way ???)

This is 166cm A cup with Head #16. She could look different because of the hairstyle and makeup. We can do the way you want her to look like. 

I will find her picture in 150cm B cup and send you shortly. Thanks

bensig

Post by bensig »

AddictedToSexDolls wrote:
harvey48 wrote:Wonder if the advertised weight is correct.

166 a 59 lbs with head
150 b 57 lbs with head

Wondering the same thing can anyone please confirm that the weight is correct ? it's strange that there is only a 2lb difference between these dolls.
My 150cm (Zoe) weighs in just shy of 56 lbs.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... 857/22.jpg

INFORMATIONS