www.6yedollglobal.com/

Meet Zoe, my new tanned 6Ye 150CM beauty

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
bensig

Re: Meet Zoe, my new tanned 6Ye 150CM beauty

Post by bensig »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Really beautiful pictures again! Amazing background :D
When i see your beauty, i have really to admit, there is still much to learn for me.
Great work Ben
Thanks Doc! I'm still learning myself! I'm finding out new backgrounds and lighting are really making a big difference.

bensig

Post by bensig »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:

Yay Zoe is back!!! She is amazing in swimsuits! Soooooo pretty! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry for my naughty face :oops:
She has more naughty face making swimsuits on the way!

bensig

Post by bensig »

Babel99 wrote:My freaking god she's HOT!
That's exactly what I say every time I walk into the her room :mrgreen:

dollmanman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollmanman »

bensig wrote:
Is she in a different room??? Noooooooo! I would want her to be in my room at all times!!!

zorp
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by zorp »

The lips look spectacular, all of them!

bensig

Post by bensig »

dollmanman wrote:
bensig wrote:
Is she in a different room??? Noooooooo! I would want her to be in my room at all times!!!
She's my "girl next door" :wink: I visit her every day! :plaidskirt:

AddictedToSexDolls

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

bensig wrote:Oh Zoe, you drive me crazy!
See Hi res in Zoe's album http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=8668

I am thinking between buying this and the 6YE 166 cm A cup version... have they improved the fingers on these premium dolls over WM and other brands ?
Also how's oral sex with this head... I am thinking between this head or the N16 one... does the face deforms when you have oral with her I know it's a problem on other brands.... I think that 6YE may just put all other brands out of business... with their updated exclusive material and ball joint skeleton.. :) awesome doll by the way.

AddictedToSexDolls

bensig wrote:
Virgin_Doll wrote:The last pictures I think are the most beautiful so far bensig.
In any case is Zoe a beautiful appearance ... very beautiful even
:wink:
Thanks! Zoe is learning new poses! More to come later!

Did you get the standing version as well, how's having sex with her standing up is he too short or a perfect size for that ? I am trying to decide between this body and the taller one 166 cm A cup of the same brand.

bensig

Post by bensig »

AddictedToSexDolls wrote:
I am thinking between buying this and the 6YE 166 cm A cup version... have they improved the fingers on these premium dolls over WM and other brands ?
Also how's oral sex with this head... I am thinking between this head or the N16 one... does the face deforms when you have oral with her I know it's a problem on other brands.... I think that 6YE may just put all other brands out of business... with their updated exclusive material and ball joint skeleton.. :) awesome doll by the way.
The fingers on my 150 CM fingers are wire just like my YL doll. I haven't experienced the separation of the finger wires from the wrist of my YL doll or have finger poke so far, unlike my YL.
As far as oral, to me, it feels the the same vs my YL and WM heads. And the face does deform as well.

bensig

Post by bensig »

Did you get the standing version as well, how's having sex with her standing up is he too short or a perfect size for that ? I am trying to decide between this body and the taller one 166 cm A cup of the same brand.
Yes, Zoe is the standing model. As far as sex while standing, that's a good question!
The 150CM has super long legs for her body (31 inches).

They remind me of Tanya's legs from Naked Gun:

I'm at least 6 inches taller than her while she's standing, but her hip is about an inch taller than mine. So it's a little awkward.
Now, I don't have the 166cm, but according to her specs at Sexysexdoll, the 150cm legs are 1cm taller than the 166cm!
So, sex while standing would probably be the same between the 2 dolls.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

A very lovely doll! :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

AddictedToSexDolls

bensig wrote:
Yes, Zoe is the standing model. As far as sex while standing, that's a good question!

I'm at least 6 inches taller than her while she's standing, but her hip is about an inch taller than mine. So it's a little awkward.
Now, I don't have the 166cm, but according to her specs at Sexysexdoll, the 150cm legs are 1cm taller than the 166cm!
So the 150cm B doll is taller than the 166cm A cup doll, that doesn't make sense... ?

AddictedToSexDolls

bensig wrote:

How's the TPE quality, does it have that awful smell like the WM dolls ?

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

What Bensig is saying is the 150 has basically identical leg length as the 166. So standing sex would be about the same. Torso on 166 is much longer, so your faces would be closer in missionary position.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

bensig

Post by bensig »

So the 150cm B doll is taller than the 166cm A cup doll, that doesn't make sense... ?
Same leg height basically, but the longer torso is what gives the 166cm the added height.
How's the TPE quality, does it have that awful smell like the WM dolls ?
The TPE is very good quality. There was a faint smell that wasn't bad, but it went away in a few weeks.

INFORMATIONS