www.6yedollglobal.com/

How would you rate 6Ye?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Roman62
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: How would you rate 6Ye?

Post by Roman62 »

Begog wrote:
bob7892 wrote:
Begog wrote:
Dr Dollinger wrote:Newbie?
7 months = NEWBIE!
:haha4:
TuT TuT TuT Shame on you Begog :roll: :roll: :roll:
Name calling is reminiscent of a child who has just lost an argument on the play ground :( :( :( :( :(
You saying he ain't a newbie? I've lost no arguments here. Some people like you just don't want to accept the facts. I never said 6YE weren't good dolls, they are. I almost bought one, but I'm turned off by the wire wrists. Let's discuss what happens with wire wrists:
Number one, you can only bend wires so many times before they break. Kind of like the goose neck on a Jinsan. But you don't bend the neck near as often. These problems need to be FIXED! I'd pay extra. My JY has wire wrists. It's hands cannot be posed because the stiff-ass TPE that doll is made of overcomes the wrists every time. The 6YE is much softer. I WAS able to pose the 6YE hands somewhat (several dolls), but not well, and they make ugly sounds when you try. Me no like. Once they loosen up (and they will), they will have the same problem as the JY. How long they will last depends on how much you move them, just like the neck on a Jinsan. Both are time bombs. Real Dolls don't have these problems, but they cost 4 times as much, so that's an unfair comparison. Jinsan is a direct competitor in the same price range, so that is a fair comparison.
I'm not trying to discourage anyone from buying a 6YE. I think they are fine dolls, with some beautiful head and body sculpts. But, like all other dolls, there is room for improvement. I am merely enlightening the members that the wrists are not ball joints like the rest of the doll. They should be. It's discussions like this that will push them to improve. Competitors will have to follow suit. Isn't better dolls what we all want? If YOU are happy with the wire wrists, please explain WHY.
How about the goose neck of Jinsan doll as well as its annoying screw head? I'd bend the head joint more than the wrist. I'm really turned off by the Jinsan's gooseneck design. I can still use the doll if the fingers break, but the doll is useless anymore if the neck breaks

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Did I not point that out more than once? Both dolls have glaring problems that are EASILY FIXED! :uhoh:

The head clacking is easily fixed with a simple lock washer. The GOOSE NECK just sucks, and is the weak link on a Jinsan skeleton, just as the wire wrists are on the 6YE. And they are SIMPLE FIXES! It must come down to price and competition. Pick your poison.

Roman62
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Roman62 »

Begog wrote:Did I not point that out more than once? Both dolls have glaring problems that are EASILY FIXED! :uhoh:

The head clacking is easily fixed with a simple lock washer. The GOOSE NECK just sucks, and is the weak link on a Jinsan skeleton, just as the wire wrists are on the 6YE. And they are SIMPLE FIXES! It must come down to price and competition. Pick your poison.
But you mentioned you give slight nod to Jinsan on the skeleton which is what I disagree with.

Simple logic~

body joints: 6Ye is better
neck: 6Ye is better
head connector: 6Ye is better
wrist: Jinsan is better

So how can you come up with your conclusion? I understand that preference is subjective but in general 6Ye is making big progress while Jinsan shows no sign to improve these problems. We should give credit to 6Ye. 6Ye also promises they will make more improvement that is good for us.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Begog wrote:
bob7892 wrote:
Begog wrote:
7 months = NEWBIE!
TuT TuT TuT Shame on you Begog :roll: :roll: :roll:
Name calling is reminiscent of a child who has just lost an argument on the play ground :( :( :( :( :(
You saying he ain't a newbie? I've lost no arguments here. Some people like you just don't want to accept the facts. I never said 6YE weren't good dolls, they are. I almost bought one, but I'm turned off by the wire wrists. Let's discuss what happens with wire wrists:
Number one, you can only bend wires so many times before they break. Kind of like the goose neck on a Jinsan. But you don't bend the neck near as often. These problems need to be FIXED! I'd pay extra. My JY has wire wrists. It's hands cannot be posed because the stiff-ass TPE that doll is made of overcomes the wrists every time. The 6YE is much softer. I WAS able to pose the 6YE hands somewhat (several dolls), but not well, and they make ugly sounds when you try. Me no like. Once they loosen up (and they will), they will have the same problem as the JY. How long they will last depends on how much you move them, just like the neck on a Jinsan. Both are time bombs. Real Dolls don't have these problems, but they cost 4 times as much, so that's an unfair comparison. Jinsan is a direct competitor in the same price range, so that is a fair comparison.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from buying a 6YE. I think they are fine dolls, with some beautiful head and body sculpts. But, like all other dolls, there is room for improvement. I am merely enlightening the members that the wrists are not ball joints like the rest of the doll. They should be. It's discussions like this that will push them to improve. Competitors will have to follow suit. Isn't better dolls what we all want? If YOU are happy with the wire wrists, please explain WHY.
Ok , you say I am not willing to accept the facts , for one I accept the fact that the wrist and hands on all dolls are a problem , but that is how they are at the moment , Even the more expensive silicone girls have wire fingers and a hinged wrist , so still a problem .
The reason 6ye did't put ball joints in the wrists is because this would mean having too redesign the whole hand , something the 6ye development team are looking into .

As for the skeletons , Hinged joints cause wear to the TPE and silicone around the joints leading to tears . the new ball joint hopefully will reduce this , but only time will tell .

As for your statement you move the hands more often than the neck , I have found this to be the reverse , I move the head on my girl all the time , I like to look into her eyes when making love , not staring off into space , so her head gets constantly adjusted .

The goose neck on the 6ye has been replaced by the new ball joint and quick connector , so no problems their .

The new 6ye TPE formula is not to soft and not to hard , It also has a very pleasant smell ,
I wouldn't mind a bottle of 6ye TPE scent to put on my doll , kind of like a
new car smell air freshener .
Doc said his doll was better , IMHO he's right .

So to cap this off your telling us that you would rather buy a doll , with wire wrists and fingers , a out of date skeleton and a goose neck , just because you like the soft TPE , which also has problems and is not recommended .
As for Doc being a newbie , yes he is , but how do you expect to get new members on here if you go round shoving the fact in their face , just because you can't win an argument , And don't forget you were a newbie once too .
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Roman62 wrote:
Begog wrote:Did I not point that out more than once? Both dolls have glaring problems that are EASILY FIXED! :uhoh:

But you mentioned you give slight nod to Jinsan on the skeleton which is what I disagree with.

Simple logic~

body joints: 6Ye is better
neck: 6Ye is better
head connector: 6Ye is better
wrist: Jinsan is better

So how can you come up with your conclusion? I understand that preference is subjective but in general 6Ye is making big progress while Jinsan shows no sign to improve these problems. We should give credit to 6Ye. 6Ye also promises they will make more improvement that is good for us.
Well said but Jinsan wrists are not better , they are wire , same as 6ye
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Roman62
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Roman62 »

At least 6ye would listen and respond to our opinions here on TDF. They are making progress. I can't see when did Jinsan respond to any complaint here. They just don't care about it. Gooseneck is aged-old problem, 6Ye has solved it, they even replaced the stupid screw head bolt by quick connector. They promise to solve the wrist problem by new solution. Still someone jump out, give nod to Jinsan on the skeleton, telling people he went for Jinsan doll finally just because there is one part of the 6ye skeleton he doesn't like. There is nothing wrong he goes for Jinsan doll, but it'd be totally wrong as well as misleading if he says his decision was based on the skeleton comparison.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, Bob. But people need to be aware of what they are buying, and the title of this thread is: How would you rate 6Ye? And MY answer is about the same as a Jinsan, more or less. However, your last statement is wrong - I chose Jinsan to AVOID the wire wrists. And I DO prefer the softer TPE, and that is MY preference. You claim it has problems, but I'm not seeing them. Show me some proof if you have it. My 2016 supersoft Jellynew is still like new and has been standing for a year when not in use. None of my 4 Jinsans have a broken neck, and one is from 2015. This is partly because I'm aware of the problem, just like you must be aware of the wrists when you move them. If the doll is used primarily for sex, perhaps a sturdy neck is a better choice. However, if you take many pictures of the doll, those wrists will be a hindrance.

And no, Bob, Jinsan wrists are NOT wire. All 4 of mine (1 WM, 1 Jellynew, 2 YL) are all hinged and work like a Real Doll. They fixed that in late 2014 or early 2015. They got rid of the old bass worm fingers too. 2016 and later hands are MUCH improved. 6YE hands appear to be good, too. It's the wrists holding them back. So guess what? They are listening too.

One other thing: If this thread were in "Dolls in General" where it ought to be, there'd be a bunch more seeing it my way.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Begog wrote:Everyone is entitled to their opinion, Bob. But people need to be aware of what they are buying, and the title of this thread is: How would you rate 6Ye? And MY answer is about the same as a Jinsan, more or less. However, your last statement is wrong - I chose Jinsan to AVOID the wire wrists. And I DO prefer the softer TPE, and that is MY preference. You claim it has problems, but I'm not seeing them. Show me some proof if you have it. My 2016 supersoft Jellynew is still like new and has been standing for a year when not in use. None of my 4 Jinsans have a broken neck, and one is from 2015. This is partly because I'm aware of the problem, just like you must be aware of the wrists when you move them. If the doll is used primarily for sex, perhaps a sturdy neck is a better choice. However, if you take many pictures of the doll, those wrists will be a hindrance.

And no, Bob, Jinsan wrists are NOT wire. All 4 of mine (1 WM, 1 Jellynew, 2 YL) are all hinged and work like a Real Doll. They fixed that in late 2014 or early 2015. They got rid of the old bass worm fingers too. 2016 and later hands are MUCH improved. 6YE hands appear to be good, too. It's the wrists holding them back. So guess what? They are listening too.
I do apologises and stand corrected about the wrists , Though the fingers are still made from wire . I will say that my silicone doll , has hinged wrists , and guess what went first , yes it was those hinged wrists .
As for the softer TPE their is a thread running on here some where , and now you have mentioned your Supersoft Jellynew I do recall you posting on the thread ,
So you are already aware of the problem .

I did ask you if you owned a new model 6ye earlier in this thread , something you neglected to answer .
TO be honest it's you that's being misleading and evasive , and until you have owned a new model 6ye your opinion ( which you are entitled to ) is misleading and unjust .
And yes I do hope that 6ye are listening , because after what I have posted , they will be in my corner cheering me on
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Begog wrote:
7 months = NEWBIE!
Ok, no problem with these worn-out words. Maybe that's right, maybe that's wrong... who will really judge that.
Doesn't really harm or touch me at all.
If it's a try to push me down by words, it doesn't work.

Funny is only, that this single word tells so much about you and your way of thinking...
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Actually, Bob, I'm not being misleading at all. I said up front that I have been around several of these dolls at the last Allottapalooza, and was able to examine them closely there. I also said I recently purchased another Jinsan, instead of 6YE, because I deemed the wrists problematic. And the TPE was a tad bit stiffer, but it was close. I never said 6YE dolls weren't good. I have a JY doll with wrists very similar to 6YE, perhaps exactly the same, and I do not like them at all. Of all my dolls, she is the only one with wrist issues. So, I didn't want that again. With doll meets, you can feel, examine, and even pose the dolls if you're allowed. You can also talk to the owners and get their take on the doll. There is much knowledge and insight to be gained there, not to mention the camaraderie and photo tips. When the competitor's doll is 10 feet away, it's easy to say that doll x is softer and doll y has unsightly seams. The vjayjay is too far forward on this one, and that one has repair scars. What happened here? Then you get a detailed description of what occurred and go from there.
If you can point me to the thread discussing supersoft TPE, I would like to read it. My doll doesn't have any problems, other than her arms and legs are too squishy, but those solid jiggly titties and ass are to die for. Also, I dragged the rear foot bolts over her feet taking her from behind, but that can happen to any standing doll. Live and learn there. I don't remember posting on that thread, but it's possible.
Anyway, it's great that 6YE is cheering you on, but if you keep telling them how great their dolls are, they will never fix the nagging problems like the wrists. They are 2 ball joints away from the best TPE skeleton on the market I've seen. I say go for it, before Jinsan fixes the goose neck. Regardless of who fixes their issue first, the other side will have to step up. And who wins? We ALL do. And that's my point.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Begog:You saying he ain't a newbie? I've lost no arguments here. Some people like you just don't want to accept the facts. I never said 6YE weren't good dolls, they are. I almost bought one, but I'm turned off by the wire wrists. Let's discuss what happens with wire wrists.
There begog starts to speak about his own facts, his own truth and jumps from one point to the next, forgot what he was arguing before... and ends again and again by the wrists.

What's the intention by riding a dead horse?
Sorry, but that makes no sense at all! What's the reason he repeats that endlessly ??
We all know, that's the weak point. So, why repeating?

In my Jazzmine review months ago, i was already saying :
HANDS:
This was the first big disappointment. No hinged wrists, only wired. No ball-joint here.
Hands are really floppy. You can't put much weight on it (no plate)
Seems, like that is the reason why 6YE don't say much about it
Begong, don't you ever read that? Or just ignoring? Because of a newbie review?

On the topic : New 6YE Doll Skeleton - i was saying :

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2&start=30
I'm absolutely not against any further development.
I'm also not really satisfied with only wired wrists solutions (especially when there is no rotation on the wrist)
But, speaking from the experience with my 6YE doll. I did not have any injuries with fingers, dislocated wires or broken wrists. Hands feeling still great!
Even Jeff is saying, that the major issues on the hands come from dislocated wires of the hinge.
On only wired wrists these issues never occur. So it depends only on the quality of the wires and the connection between wires and wrists.
Best solution for me would be a ball joint design for the wrist, which can hold the weight of the doll, good quality wires for the fingers with something like a small cap on the end, that protects from poking through the skin.
Im pretty sure 6YE is aware of that and they are still working on a new design with a ball-joint in the wrist.
Begog, don't you ever read that? Is that your self centered - doll elder method of arguing?
begog: I am merely enlightening the members that the wrists are not ball joints like the rest of the doll. They should be. It's discussions like this that will push them to improve. Competitors will have to follow suit. Isn't better dolls what we all want?
Enlighten? Who? It's already outspoken. Is that your truth?

But, we started the debate about the skeleton and TPE formula where you lost every argument :

True is : no skeleton today can compete with this movement and easy rotation of the ball-joint design. NO WAY. For only sexual purpose its a league of its own. That's no opinion, thats a fact. Everyone can prove it and would confirm this!
That is not what you was saying :
The rest of the skeleton appears solid. Quiet, too. / I'd give a slight nod to Jinsan on the skeleton, but it's close
What a fail of judgment!! Solid? Quit too? LOOL

TPE :
begog: My 2016 Jellynew is supersoft, with tit and ass jiggle from hell, but those legs and arms are quite squishy, but dayum
So, that's your understanding of softness. Kind of outdated.
That's not what 6YE TPE is all about. So, this is definitely not for you.
It's a very big misleading to speak only about softness. Softness is the superficial perception of the skin. Forgetting the smoothness and many other things.
Ever touched a Doll House168? Firmer skin, but supersmooth. I know nothing to compare with it. But the tits are not for you - so you can complain again.

6YE feels different, like i said before. Not easy to describe. More real, than any other formula. Other TPE might be softer. But not as real as this type.

But maybe your truth and experience is different as an almost buyer and doll elder....
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

And by the way...
Thats the reason why i deeply respect the company + vendor and their doll is appearing in my signature :
6YE is different. They developed this amazing skeleton, that solved most of the big problems instantly.
They use a very nice, soft and durable TPE mix that even has a very pleasant smell. The weight for their big dolls is good to handle. New neck joint & head connector.
Reseller policy is exemplary... Forum activity and communication of vendor & manufacturer in this short period is matchless.
... and carry on with that
making good polls, head design contests...

Roona
_

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Begog wrote:Actually, Bob, I'm not being misleading at all. I said up front that I have been around several of these dolls at the last Allottapalooza, and was able to examine them closely there. I also said I recently purchased another Jinsan, instead of 6YE, because I deemed the wrists problematic. And the TPE was a tad bit stiffer, but it was close. I never said 6YE dolls weren't good. I have a JY doll with wrists very similar to 6YE, perhaps exactly the same, and I do not like them at all. Of all my dolls, she is the only one with wrist issues. So, I didn't want that again. With doll meets, you can feel, examine, and even pose the dolls if you're allowed. You can also talk to the owners and get their take on the doll. There is much knowledge and insight to be gained there, not to mention the camaraderie and photo tips. When the competitor's doll is 10 feet away, it's easy to say that doll x is softer and doll y has unsightly seams. The vjayjay is too far forward on this one, and that one has repair scars. What happened here? Then you get a detailed description of what occurred and go from there.
If you can point me to the thread discussing supersoft TPE, I would like to read it. My doll doesn't have any problems, other than her arms and legs are too squishy, but those solid jiggly titties and ass are to die for. Also, I dragged the rear foot bolts over her feet taking her from behind, but that can happen to any standing doll. Live and learn there. I don't remember posting on that thread, but it's possible.
Anyway, it's great that 6YE is cheering you on, but if you keep telling them how great their dolls are, they will never fix the nagging problems like the wrists. They are 2 ball joints away from the best TPE skeleton on the market I've seen. I say go for it, before Jinsan fixes the goose neck. Regardless of who fixes their issue first, the other side will have to step up. And who wins? We ALL do. And that's my point.
Ok Begog lets call this one a draw and let the water under the bridge , and be friends :D
The last part of your post does make sense , and I Am not a keyboard worrier , I hate arguing , and I am a reasonable person as well :D
In seven months time , when my financial situation improves ( just finished paying for my house ) There will be an order for three maybe four dolls up for grabs 8O
Plus some heads as well :D I am planning on spending about 7k next year maybe more :D

So I will be keeping an eye on developments with a keen interest :D 6ye have done a great job with the new skeleton , now they should finish the job , your wrists are the only part of your dolls I don't like , so pull your finger's out please :D
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I totally agree with your last post, Bob. I'm not here to argue. Dollinger is doing enough of that for both of us. I merely gave what I felt was a fair rating of 6YE as indicated by the topic title. It just so happened to be in 6YEs subforum where I don't spend much time. It should have been placed in Dolls in General where more impartial people like myself would have commented instead just 6YE people mostly. Good day.

jamiestour

Post by jamiestour »

just want to add one point here both of you guys have made good points but really calling asomeone a newbie their experience is not based on time a site its based on dolls owned and experience with the dolls so i would deffo not be calling doc a newbie based on the fact that he himself owns several dolls now if you want to call someone a newbie then thats as my first beautiful goddess is still on route enduring her long ordeal in a carboard box just to get to me lol btw ive gone with a 6y3 premium 165cm f-cup i agree though it makes no sense why they have such a fantastic new skeleton but did not add the ball joints to the wrists its kinda like having a new car and putting 3 alloy wheels on then a steel rim on the last wheel makes no sense at all although the pro,s for me much out wayed the con,s so im a lucky ducky in a few days :)

INFORMATIONS