www.6yedollglobal.com/

mineral oil for tpe care

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
jamiestour

mineral oil for tpe care

Post by jamiestour »

Hi is johnsons baby oil what i should be using for the tpe oiling as it does not say its mineral based ???

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: mineral oil for tpe care

Post by Nord »

It doesn't always say "mineral oil". Here's a quote from Indigo's tutorial;

Mineral oil has the following label names:
- Paraffin
- Microcristalline Wax
- Petrolatum
- Ceresin
- Paraffinum liquidum
- Cera microcristallina
- Vaseline
- Eucerinum anhydricum

So check again and see if any of these are present in the ingredients. There are some Johnsons baby oils that are recommended, but I don't have them in my country so I don't remember which ones in particular. Main thing you want to look out for is vegetable oils, which you do not want on the TPE.

Or you can browse through the thread I'm referring to, as there are a bunch of pictures of different oils followed by comments on if it's good or bad.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 27&t=77364
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Edit: *****PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD FOR ANY IMPORTANT CHANGES*******

There is a thread in this section with the answer.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 83&t=85030
Please do not make things more complicated then they need to be, fair enough?
Love,
The BCD Girls

“We turn dreams into reality”
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
Attachments
NYOKO.jpg
NYOKO.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 2815 times
Misumi.JPG
Misumi.JPG (280.2 KiB) Viewed 2815 times
EVA.JPG
EVA.JPG (867.86 KiB) Viewed 2815 times
2 takara.jpg
2 takara.jpg (70.06 KiB) Viewed 2815 times

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:There is a thread in this section with the answer.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 83&t=85030
Please do not make things more complicated then they need to be, fair enough?
Love,
The BCD Girls
Your thread doesn't help here at all, even if I told you two times to clarify what kind of oil it has to be to avoid confusion and possible degrading of the TPE if using incorrect oils.

Indigo and hansdampf in the thread I mentioned above are the chemists behind this research, so please listen to them, or else it's all pointless. I quickly browsed through the first pages myself now and found the Johnsons, check page 7 for pictures of products, and answeres from Hansdampf at the bottom and Indigo first on next page. Hope it clarifies things!

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&start=90

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi is johnsons baby oil what i should be using for the tpe oiling as it does not say its mineral based ???
Nord,
With all due respect, those pictures are also on page 2 and I talk with Indigo all the time.
I check with him before posting, fair enough?
So my ducks are in a row.
The post I told him actually goes to below.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=87073
This thread has the same information embedded with quotes of which Johnson Baby oil to use, pink capped. IMHO, this answers his question about baby oil.
Best,
BCD

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Nord,
With all due respect, those pictures are also on page 2 and I talk with Indigo all the time.
I check with him before posting.
And he asked about baby oil or am I mistaken?
Best,
Jeff
OP didn't clarify exactly which product he's looking at, and the post in Indigo's thread show 4 examples of different Johnsons products, followed by comments about which ones are recommended and why (great short info for clarification).

On page 2 in your thread you're actually referring to the babyoil gel, while it's the non-gel variant that is recommended since it doesn't contain Styrene Copolymer (explained by Hansdampf). I just noticed that you also recommend babywipes in your first post, but on second page you say it's bad? As far as I know it's the often included alcohol in these that are bad, since it will dry out the TPE. Clarify!

Either way, I thought the whole point of your thread was to summarize the maintenance in your first post, so people wont have to browse through the big Indigo-thread. Therefore I fail to understand why you don't keep the list updated, because most people won't be reading through the pages for any additions and corrections you might make in separate posts. I'm not saying your list is incorrect, but it leaves out important details that has to be explained over and over throughout Indigo's thread. It's NOT too late to edit, because new people will keep coming in and read it.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

As hansdampf mentioned:
As a care product with the intension to saturate the TPE material with mineral oil, please use the clear baby oil with the pink label (mineral oil + fragrance)That is the baby oil we need.
@ hansdampf:
Oh man, I'm so happy to have you here.
Thank you very much.
Hansdampf is "the other chemist".
We know each other for more than one year and doing a lot of experiments with TPE material.
"Dear ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts and lederhosen..." (we are both from Bavaria)
Above are from inserting the insert and you are correct, I attached the WRONG pictures. The verbiage is correct.
BTW, I can not edit the 1st post.
We could start a new post and ask TDF to kill the 1st post.
But currently, four pages are still a lot better than 28.
V/r
Jeff
Attachments
IMG_7677.jpg
IMG_7677.jpg (58.33 KiB) Viewed 2764 times
IMG_7678.jpg
IMG_7678.jpg (59.74 KiB) Viewed 2764 times

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
As hansdampf mentioned:
As a care product with the intension to saturate the TPE material with mineral oil, please use the clear baby oil with the pink label (mineral oil + fragrance)That is the baby oil we need.
@ hansdampf:
Oh man, I'm so happy to have you here.
Thank you very much.
Hansdampf is "the other chemist".
We know each other for more than one year and doing a lot of experiments with TPE material.
"Dear ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts and lederhosen..." (we are both from Bavaria)
Above are from inserting the insert and you are correct, I attached the WRONG pictures. The verbiage is correct.
BTW, I can not edit the 1st post.
We could start a new post and ask TDF to kill the 1st post.
But currently, four pages are still a lot better than 28.
V/r
Jeff
Ah sorry, didn't know they had time-limited permission to edit posts here. Any admin and some moderators can fix that for you, just throw them a PM with the changes you want to make :)

Sorry for offtopic jamiestour :glou:

INFORMATIONS