www.6yedollglobal.com/

Latina Looking Head

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
thenakman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Latina Looking Head

Post by thenakman »

Does anyone have a N17 with black hair and dark eyes with the tan skin tone? Im trying the find the best latina look while I'm saving money to purchase one. I have looked through alot of pictures and I don't think I have seen this combo. If I could build one that looked like Alexis Love it'd be a done deal.

thenakman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Latina Looking Head

Post by thenakman »

I kinda figured no one had that combo since I could find any pics of that. Does anyone at least have a pic of that face with black hair?

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

I don't have a photo, but I photoshopped this head with a variety of skin and hair colors. Hopefully this will suffice until someone with a real photo answers.
Attachments
6YE_headN17d2.jpg
6YE_headN17d2.jpg (27.01 KiB) Viewed 1396 times
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Well done, Acroyer! She looks gorgeous!

Has anyone seen the movie "Bladerunner 2049"? There's a Cuban actress in it who plays the hero's love interest (I won't say any more than that, for fear of revealing plot details). She is INCREDIBLY pretty. Photo below. Would love to see her sculpted as a doll face.
Attachments
tri-05445r-1.jpg
tri-05445r-1.jpg (29.88 KiB) Viewed 1386 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

thenakman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by thenakman »

Acroyear wrote:I don't have a photo, but I photoshopped this head with a variety of skin and hair colors. Hopefully this will suffice until someone with a real photo answers.
Appreciate the picture with the right kind of makeup I believe that head could work for me :D .The doll market is mostly white/asian dolls( I know you can really change the look with hair/makeup). Just wish that they had a little more choice for those who prefer latina/hispanic women. But I am open to suggestions if someone thinks another head makes a beautiful latin lady.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Totally agree, thenakman. I've long maintained that somebody looking to break into this industry should focus on making new heads, not new bodies. Offer a variety of ethnicities, even fantasy faces (elves, fairies, aliens) ... the manufacturing and shipping costs would be minimal compared to those involved with full-body dolls.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

please make her with a big butt

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

CF wrote: Has anyone seen the movie "Bladerunner 2049"? There's a Cuban actress in it who plays the hero's love interest (I won't say any more than that, for fear of revealing plot details). She is INCREDIBLY pretty. Photo below. Would love to see her sculpted as a doll face.
LOOL.... It's already done CF :D
Like 6YE, RLSD was making a head contest, where this face was the winner
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 40&t=82040
winner-winner.png
winner-winner.png (383.56 KiB) Viewed 1293 times
Ana de Armas
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

INFORMATIONS