www.6yedollglobal.com/

What is the "normal stiffness" joint?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

What is the "normal stiffness" joint?

Post by Aeron »

Unlike other manufacturers that offer selectable joint stiffness, 6Ye has 3 options instead of 2: tight, loose, and normal.

Tight is for posing and requires using two hands and force to move the joints. Loose is floppy.

6Ye has the additional option of "normal" joint stiffness. What does that mean? Is it closer to "tight" or "loose"? A video showing how to move a normal stiffness joint would be very helpful to understand the difference.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: What is the "normal stiffness" joint?

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Hey I will PM you for the video.

When customers have no special requirement regarding the stiffness, the dolls would come with normal stiffness joints. The stiffness or normal joint is between the tight one and the loose one. You can still easily use one hand to move the joints (arms) with not much force.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: What is the "normal stiffness" joint?

Post by Aeron »

Thanks, think I've seen that video before but didn't realize it was the normal stiffness.

By the way, were the breasts in that solid?

INFORMATIONS