www.6yedollglobal.com/

Shocking new doll: Most muscular doll ever! 163B Muscle +N34

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Shocking new doll: Most muscular doll ever! 163B Muscle

Post by Aeron »

Anung, while I get what you're saying, at the same time manufacturers will only understand market demand if we express our opinions on it. While there have been a lot of people expressing interest in a muscular body, there are different types of muscular, and I think a lot of the people here are saying that this isn't the type of muscular they are interested in.

But agreed that this model is a great showcase of skill in how finely they have contoured the body.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

I think the title " shocking new doll" implies that we wouldn't get all aroused and falling in love with this doll.
It's a kind of extreme show doll to exposure the capabilities of TPE design.
What doll is better suited for that, than a very muscular, slender body
Details are much more visible than on a plumber doll.
If you like her or not, 6YE catch your attention. Maybe for the next super sexy and curvy doll with a really stunning face. Like head N24
I like them for be different. The great development on the skeleton shows, that they seriously do, what is mostly needed. Previous bodies like their amazing 150 is nearly perfect. So, wait what's coming next!
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

:D I like her, I thinks she would be stunning in a red skin tone, with horns, hooves and a tail.

like DR D suggests...the devil is in the detail

Ms Lily

Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Ms Lily,
We all would love to see her, next to you in hellboy Anungs kitchen.

But what would happen, if she tries to climb up the bones to your skull throne, to be the next queen of bones? 8O
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

greentoad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by greentoad »

Aeron wrote:Going to chime in here and agree with most posters. Think 6Ye went in the wrong direction here. Body is too extreme with the muscles. Also, the face... no good. Doesn't look like a woman. Looks like a transgender.

6Ye certainly managed to shock with this, but not in a good way. Hoping for a good type of shock on the next face.
great point - there's actually a serious lack of proper trans dolls - i think if this one came with a trans option it would be perfect! i, personally love the detail - she is a snapshot in point of when she's just finished a heavy set - i spot girls like her in the gym, esp when they're prepping for a competition - i'm not saying it's normal, but, fuck normal!

she definitely doesn't fit the norm, but so don't all of these: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/teresasemone/shemalesweird/

but, to everyone's point on this - even though i can see myself going for a muscular doll, i think this particular one with its body color and head are throwing everything off - if she were in a dark tan w dark aerolas and labia, the shading would work much better

first - i think the head is realistic, but not appealing, esp w those dam eyelashes that make it like she's gonna take off the minute she bats those eyelids!

if i were to get her (which is seriously under consideration), she'd be a dark tan w any of N18, N21, or N22 here: http://www.6yedollglobal.com/heads-for- ... -body.html... get her in her fitness gear and giver her a fitness challenge she won't be able to refuse... like literally... she can't refuse... she's a doll!
Angie at DollMatrix >> Angie at The Doll Album
Brittany (coming soon)
Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand ― Mae West

greentoad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by greentoad »

Lilith Un Rama wrote::D I like her, I thinks she would be stunning in a red skin tone, with horns, hooves and a tail.

like DR D suggests...the devil is in the detail

Ms Lily

I second that! any other skin tone but a light one would work here - esp dark and evil ;)
Angie at DollMatrix >> Angie at The Doll Album
Brittany (coming soon)
Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand ― Mae West

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Please try again with a 2 pack abs instead of 6 pack abs.

Please try again with a different face. Claudia Marie Bourbonnais also has a long nose and face but she still looks like a women.

The reason why that new doll face looks manly is because of the square chin and hard jaw line.

The shoulders and arms are masculine.

nibuKo

Post by nibuKo »

I love athletic girls and the body details are awesome. 8O
But... this is too too much and masculine. Image

The girl just above has a perfect body model. Image
Finally, I believe that all these years I wanted to take care of a woman like a doll.
In fact, what I need is to love a doll as a woman.
She’s my Cherry on the cake.

Click the banner below to visit " Le Monde de Cherry " :

{My Blog CoverDoll}

Get your Cherry & Cherries 2018 Calendar here.

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

Tybalt wrote:

Please try again with a 2 pack abs instead of 6 pack abs.

Please try again with a different face. Claudia Marie Bourbonnais also has a long nose and face but she still looks like a women.

The reason why that new doll face looks manly is because of the square chin and hard jaw line.

The shoulders and arms are masculine.
I Second this.

The above examples are awesome samples of female fitness models i would like to see in the near future.

I am happy that 6e gone bold with the release of their muscle doll but she is not my cup of tea. But the details on this body are great I must say....
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

mvcuk1 wrote:The definition of leg muscles are amazing. In the photos below you can't tell it's a doll.
6Ye Premium 163cm B-cup Muscular Doll Face 34-43.jpg
6Ye Premium 163cm B-cup Muscular Doll Face 34-18.jpg
6Ye Premium 163cm B-cup Muscular Doll Face 34-44.jpg
It's a very ambitious design since 6Ye have never done anything like this, so good job by 6Ye for showing how far TPE dolls have come.

I think if the doll had bigger boobs, then I would have bought this doll as it reminds of the JYDoll 166cm muscle doll, which I was going to purchase before all the fiasco with JYDoll.

So 6Ye your next challenge is to make a muscle doll like the one below. (thanks to Booty Call Dolls for the photos)
Christina Halkiopoulos.jpg
92f9001c3cc8ea043d1c61ccd996b08b.jpg
Huh...am i missing out on some key piece of info? What is this fiasco you re referring to?

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

I'm in the monrity, but while that body is not my taste, the face isn't as bad as many make it out to be. Is her face a super model knockout? By no means.
It also does not help that she has gray hair i do admit. :roll:
I bet if that head has a different hairdo on a different body she'd be more than acceptable.

Look I'm not into "manly" looking women but face wise i don't mind the (above) average girl next door look. Women like Nina Hartley or Ryan Conner aren't the prettiest looking faces but you cannot deny their sexyass looks due to their thick curvy bodies.

Nicole "Coco" Austin is another example who has that square jawline,not the most feminine look either.

pedroza
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pedroza »

I'm a fan.
She'd look great in a predicament similar to this:

Probably wouldn't need quite that much bondage. I don't think she'd try to get away.

genmasaotome
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by genmasaotome »

Cammy White (Street Fighter) was what I thought of first when I saw this body. I knew lots of guys who thought Cammy was hot. There might be a bigger market for this kind of body than most here would think.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

As far as I am concerned I bought this muscular doll not for her muscles.I choose this lady because she has perfect realistic ratios for her body (altough her buttocks have rather a young African volume but are so erotic!). This respect of reality ratios Apply also to the head.(I only enlarged the face width by one centimeter not the height which was very suitable)
The result of course is 166 cm tall and weight around 45 kgs! That is my Rebecca 166 85 60 95 ASDOLL (JY) muscular.
Attachments
P1020217.JPG
P1020217.JPG (4.88 MiB) Viewed 2395 times
P1020217.JPG
P1020217.JPG (4.88 MiB) Viewed 2395 times

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I think she’s so cool! I’m not into the face at all, but that body is awesome in its own right. Sadly, TPE weighs too much for me, but I love looking at photos of them.

INFORMATIONS