www.freelovedollhouse.com

Sex Robots

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Sex Robots

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

I'm not sure if this video has been posted but it's worth sharing:

http://digg.com/video/sex-robots
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Sex Robots

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I've seen it before. But thanks for posting it as I enjoyed watching it again. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Am7
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Am7 »

Isn't there more updated sex robots? That last woman interviewed seemed very interesting in her views. Thanks for the link

Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pyewacket »

yeah ..thanks for posting. These documentaries always seem to be of similar format..
the interview with freaks, the real dolls guy..and that lady !
its the 'lets make a documentary about sex dolls' formula.
This time is was cool to see a shot of TDF! lol... and here we are.
These documentaries make me cringe . That guy saying it was OK to punch their doll!! :O Jeez who does that?
That lady doing psychoanalysis on us! Jeez lady..thanks for making me feel like some kind of narcissist with my darl'in.

anyway..its all fun and frolics. Robots shall inherit the earth! Even the sexy ones.

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

The miserable woman at the end of the video, Kathleen Richardson...

Last month a leading robot ethicist warned that 'sexbots' could seriously damage human relationships. Did she make up that title herself?

Dr Kathleen Richardson told the BBC the technology is 'unnecessary and undesirable'. FOR HER

'Sex robots seem to be a growing focus in the robotics industry and the models that they draw on - how they will look, what roles they would play - are very disturbing indeed,' TO HER

'We think that the creation of such robots will contribute to detrimental relationships between men and women, adults and children, men and men and women and women,' she said. Except Sex Robots are only the first step, because they will generate money, but we will eventually have robots used for other purposes. She doesn't seem to be able to see beyond her nose far enough to address this. Will your robot waitress have the same effect?

Dr Richardson, a robot ethicist at De Montfort University in Leicester, wants to raise awareness of the issue and persuade those developing sex robots to rethink how their technology is used. I wonder what kind of vibrator she owns?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... eople.html

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

I agree. What's interesting is that the interviewer always come from a biased angle of "this is a bad thing". And yes, only one interview with a doll owner. Davecat is certainly a great spokesperson but there are countless stories about how people have benefited from doll ownership besides him. After seeing this I would like to see this sort of formula that Pyewacket points out change. The wheels are turning and I hope to do a project about this in the future.

@Pyewacket- Great name! Bell, Book and Candle fan?
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Pyewacket
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pyewacket »

(Thanks MonAmour! i love the name too- originally meant 'collector of sticks' in ye ol' English.Then mentioned in a witch trail where a witch had a cat of the same name..then used in Bell,book and candle and a few other books. Long history for me as its been my alt avatar name online for many years.)

AND.. they always portray Doll owners as freaks and choose awkward looserish looking nerds to represent (you guys are cool but,for the sake of this comment...) They never show the handsome male vogue model, who owns a sports car , a mansion AND a high end love doll, such as myself.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Great post. She said at the end of the year, they will go on sale.
I am assuming the one with the moving eyes, and possibly mouth.
I couldn't make out the price because of her accent. Did she say $50,000 or $15,000?
For $15,000, I'd buy, maybe. For $50,000, no way.
If I did have $50,000 lying around, I'd use it to try to meet a real girl.
Even $15,000 is VERY questionable.
People that have that kind of money are usually very successful, unless they inherited or won it.
People who are successful are great with interacting with real people and wouldn't need a doll.
I can't see this selling unless it's mass produced and the price is dropped significantly.
This is like with computers. When they first came out, they were expensive, they they kept dropping due to mass production. Now everybody has one.
Get this below $5,000 (and make a profit) and you will make a killing.
I have better idea. Have the doll robots make other dolls, then you don't have to pay employees and you can really cut the costs.
Ford uses robots to make cars cheap.

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Nice video, but a little paranoid ... dolls will be detrimental to human relationships, ya ok ... substance abuse is detrimental to relationships, lies are too ... and yet mankind survived ... there is still hope for all of us. :twisted:

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

She said, $15,000.

That's still way too pricey for me, but as mentioned, the price will eventually come down a bit, depending on sales and profits.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

In my experience, the only thing detrimental to human relationships is humans. :wink:
This was put on full display in a Youtube video that I saw a while back titled "Desperate Virgins" in which this otherwise nice guy simply said "Hello" to a couple of stuck up whores in a pub who responded by rolling their eyes at him. :(
I have suffered the same treatment myself and can tell you that shit like that hurts. :cry:
So is it any wonder that so many dolls are being sold and robot developement being ramped up? :drinking:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

I think the first production sex robot off the assembly line should have a Kathleen Richardson head.
kathleen doll.jpg
kathleen doll.jpg (189.07 KiB) Viewed 4200 times

OK, maybe not.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

NOOOOOOOOOO! :shocked!: :haha4:

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

Her face looks like it's going to explode.

She will be swept aside just like the PMRC back in the 1980's when they were attacking hard rock music. Her name will be forgotten.

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

MannequinFan wrote:I think the first production sex robot off the assembly line should have a Kathleen Richardson head.
kathleen doll.jpg

OK, maybe not.
Lmfao!
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

INFORMATIONS