www.freelovedollhouse.com

Sophie order and now my wait begins

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Sophie order and now my wait begins

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Garvdart1977 her name will come to you. I'm excited to see the great photos you'll take. Thanks for your patience. For clothing you might want to start out with some that are easy to return like from Amazon. After you buy a few outfits and find they fit okay you'll get more comfortable ordering.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

MonAmour wrote:Garvdart1977 her name will come to you. I'm excited to see the great photos you'll take. Thanks for your patience. For clothing you might want to start out with some that are easy to return like from Amazon. After you buy a few outfits and find they fit okay you'll get more comfortable ordering.
Well... I'm not ashamed to go shopping for my Elisabeth and Melissa at Walmart, Target, Macy's, Kohl's, T.J. Maxx/Marshall's, Old Navy, Victoria's Secret, wherever. In-store at the brick and mortar shops.Whether I'm feeling male or female (I'm a questioning male-to-female transgender, so some days I'm one or the other), I don't hide it when I check out, I even tell the cashier who's it for. They usually are delighted when I show them on my phone.

Most of the stores I mentioned have a pretty liberal return and exchange policy, but as one who worked at some of these stores, the best advice I can give is: keep your receipt! It really helps the associates at the customer service counter to process your return. Also, do not remove the tags (with the UPC and price) UNTIL you are sure the clothes can fit.

If you're unsure about cashiers asking who the clothes are for... self-service checkstands!

And the name for her... Elisabeth is named Elizabeth on Don's site, but I decided to keep her name but change it slightly to Elisabeth.

And Melissa, well, the name didn't get revealed until three days after she came home.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

DG17 wrote:Got her a few days ago. I really wasnt expecting it to be so heavy, you definitely get a work out. I dont know if this is common but the joints sound like they really need some lube on them but I'm guessing that the joints will loosen with more use and trying to get the wig to stay on is a bit of a pain, but may just use a beenie until I find a better solution.
But overall I have to say the experience is different.
Hit a snag with the manufacturer but would rather deal with a delayed product then defective

Mon Amour Toujours Order Confirmation

Hi garvdart

Good timing for your question. The factory contacted me and they didn't like the finished product so they are making another one. She will be finished next week. Typically it takes about 10-12 business days with JY so we're still within that time frame. Thanks for your patience. Sometimes these things happen but better safe than sorry.

Hopefully don will send me pics of why the doll didn't meet standards because that is quality control and help what too look for upon delivery

What experience is different dg17 andd would love too see pics....when you can

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Well, Gardvart1977... I even put the hammer down for YaNMATD (if you've ever used SUSE Linux, the YaWE format ubiquitous in the distro... a familiar one is YaST**)... Yet another New Mon Amour Toujours Doll... :mrgreen:

But I went with Valerie, because of how close WM with head #38 comes to a mannequin I used to--and still do--love, Jessica, that I couldn't resist, and as it has been said before:
WM Dolls Head 38 Resistance Is Futile .jpg
WM Dolls Head 38 Resistance Is Futile .jpg (157.79 KiB) Viewed 2399 times
So I couldn't hold back and I've been promising Jessi for a while (for a few years already) that I should get her in a love doll instead of another mannequin and retrofitting an aftermarket modification.

Alexa Tilbrook always keeps her promises, and Don Delano made it happen. Thank you Don!

(**) YaST - Yet another Setup Tool. Similar to Ubiquity in Ubuntu, a Linux distro I use. (Even though, it's mostly a GUI frontend to debian-installer, and Ubuntu is a fork of Debian, debates are welcome, but not on TDF, and you buy the coffee.)
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Garvdart1977 wrote:Ordered Sophia on the 28th from mon amour toujours and now my watch begins :whistle:
After a snafu at the factory they rejected first production of Sophia, now referring too her as Emelia Sophia Amourie , but luck was on my side!
Don got them too upgrade it with a new skeleton system, shoulders can shrug, bend side too side@ waist and new quick attach head.
He as a vendor absorbed the cost of the upgrade because of the delay on my order, that's service and grateful for it so he takes customer satisfaction seriously, and I will make sure too review here and at his website, and promote his site
20170918111127.jpg
20170918111127.jpg (36.46 KiB) Viewed 2346 times
Once I receive I will do a clothing guide for this model, and give details on any alterations I make. Clothing and makeup.

Inspection pictures from factory received on 9/18 tracking information soon

First photo idea makeup. Deepening the tones using makeup along pubic area too anal regions, prob purchase a pubic hair kit and altering it too my "ideal" for shaved trim, black too deeper purple's into flesh tones will make those areas "pop"at the between pubic mound and anal orfice creating a depth illusion, watching film, perusing magazines. A touch of lipgloss too give her wet look along her labia, with light touches of blush going out ward at the pubic mound really with darker tones at those areas .making her look really aroused
The smile,

using a cock ring as base , creating a hymen, or insert customization.
. insert soddering wire or rubber band hair tie damaged intentionally with the insert will create a hymen effect on a insert.. will share

Same principal along her lips dark outline blended, deepening shadows high light and wet look and will share how. Eyes deepening eye shadow too make the eyes really pop,ie color wheel opposite pop, touch of either lip gloss or just a misting of water too make the eyes reflect that light, it's what gives the illusion of alive.
Also buying a tongue idea match lipstick\ tongue again lipgloss for wet look, use deeper shades for depth effect.

Have too give don thumbs up he's been amazing at answering all my questions/ ideas
Attachments
20170918111115.jpg
20170918111115.jpg (88.54 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
20170918111103.jpg
20170918111103.jpg (84.24 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
20170918111046.jpg
20170918111046.jpg (64.2 KiB) Viewed 2350 times

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Garvdart1977 It's been my pleasure to match you with Emilia Sophia! Just a few more days and she'll be there. I think I'm just as excited about her arrival as you are!
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Congrats Gardvart1977 for Emilia Sophia! Now this begins:

And soon it will for me, too. I ordered Valerie Jessica Daphne Bentley (she's here on TDF as JessiD) and luckily Don had let me order her and pay for her, this time not 4 payments but two and I'll get her just in time for the holidays! Thanksgiving AND Christmas!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Should receive on 9/26 lol checked on order and it's at sorting center less than 6miles away, if order shipped one day earlier I would have Emelia Sophia Amourie already, but will just have too wait just 48 hrs more delivery day at\ by 8pm.

Off from work some things I've found...

One size, one size is a fit that should fit most body types since she is a 34x24x34 one size should fit her perfectly bodykandi website has a lot of one size outfits, I've already taken precautions with a sheer, white body stocking for stain prevention, will detail exact sizing of this model after comparing what I have bought, lol what doesn't fit will be a shock too local donation center.

Also I've bought a pair of snap fastener pliers with snaps, for alterations....

DG17
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DG17 »

Garvdart1977 wrote:Should receive on 9/26 lol checked on order and it's at sorting center less than 6miles away, if order shipped one day earlier I would have Emelia Sophia Amourie already, but will just have too wait just 48 hrs more delivery day at\ by 8pm.

Off from work some things I've found...

One size, one size is a fit that should fit most body types since she is a 34x24x34 one size should fit her perfectly bodykandi website has a lot of one size outfits, I've already taken precautions with a sheer, white body stocking for stain prevention, will detail exact sizing of this model after comparing what I have bought, lol what doesn't fit will be a shock too local donation center.

Also I've bought a pair of snap fastener pliers with snaps, for alterations....
When I got mine I had left to go do some stuff and came back and found a notice on my door saying I just missed him by 5 minutes
staining may vary, when I first got mine I put some black stockings on it and had no staining, but that may have been the powder helping and I washed them like 5 times to try and remove any excess dye from the material.

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Ive got her today review incoming
IMG_20170925_154115.jpg
IMG_20170925_154115.jpg (596.4 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
Box arrived a day early, was in pristine condition
IMG_20170925_122044.jpg
IMG_20170925_122044.jpg (290.28 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
Ok so I open the box up she looks perfect
Then I look at accessories

She didn't come with just 1 insert, she came with 4 each has different diameters and different textures.
And trust me there really is no visible clue she has insert I thought they sent one with fixed because 1 was already inside.

Not 1 but two wigs
Wig comb
A white sheer camie,

Vaginal irigator
Only one thing missing the warmer but I notice how quickly she picks up body heat during clean, oil and powdering
IMG_20170925_152730.jpg
IMG_20170925_152730.jpg (470.4 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
This has been a wonderful experience and Mon amour toujours, and Don are doing a amazing job highly recommend. Photoshoot time feel free too coment.

Almost forgot my doll storage solutions cost zero time 30 minute, tools saw, scissors, haxsaw, utility knife

IMG_20170925_213825.jpg
IMG_20170925_213825.jpg (317.15 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
And opened
IMG_20170925_213951.jpg
IMG_20170925_213951.jpg (291.4 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
IMG_20170925_165117.jpg
IMG_20170925_165117.jpg (493.65 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
IMG_20170925_165459.jpg
IMG_20170925_165459.jpg (504.4 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
This little number is great but I noticed super light stain at pantie line, and my tablet does her no justice. I also gave her wig a light cut because it kept wanting too cover her eyes
IMG_20170925_193207.jpg
IMG_20170925_193207.jpg (575.03 KiB) Viewed 2283 times
IMG_20170925_193216_1.jpg
IMG_20170925_193216_1.jpg (583.53 KiB) Viewed 2283 times
Attachments
IMG_20170925_154040.jpg
IMG_20170925_154040.jpg (590.53 KiB) Viewed 2285 times

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Garvdart1977 wrote:Ive got her today review incoming