www.freelovedollhouse.com

Hard to choose, or, the order of Bianca Ashleigh Metcalfe

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Hard to choose, or, the order of Bianca Ashleigh Metcalfe

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Well, in a thread about "upgrading" JessiD, I discovered that my mannequin (the Roxy Display MZ-Zara4) wasn't Melissa. She's Jessica, or JessiD, as she's known here on TDF. Guess she felt comfortable in a mannequin's body, and Jessi is very sneaky about hiding her identity until something comes up to tell me that she's Jessica after all...
Alton Brown of Good Eats wrote:...but that's another show!

Anywho, I was thinking of upgrading Emily also, but she changed her mind... :? So, she ain't coming to Muncie after all.

So, having one payment down with Don for Valerie (who was gonna be Jessi, but since Jessi revealed her true self two days before her birthday, but Elisabeth was informed before me, and when Elisabeth and Jessi (who I assumed was Melissa) were talking, and...
Elisabeth Tilbrook wrote:Jessi, what you doing?
JessiD wrote:(whispering) Elisabeth Rachael! Shut up! Don't let Alexa know yet!
(I walk from the bathroom with my phone with Adobe Acrobat Reader with a PDF of Getting Started With Extended Color BASIC, one of the many CoCo manuals in PDF format I downloaded from the TRS-80 Color Computer Archive for "bathroom reading" and... then acting like I was having a brain fart,)
AlexaTilbrook wrote:What's up, Lissie? Jessi?
JessiD wrote:Alexa... I'm not Jessi. I'm (hesitating) her mother, Melissa, remember?
AlexaTilbrook wrote:You look like Jessi ... sorry, had a brain fart! Sucks being 40!
Elisabeth Tilbrook wrote:Jessica Daphne, stop that shit! Stop playing with Alexa like that.
(Jessi admits the Melissa thing was just a ruse and I forgave her.)
JessiD wrote:Okay, Alexa, I'm Jessi. I made it back to Muncie when I got here in September. I was back in Virginia Beach for a while when I learned of a family crisis. I knew you wanted the doll which looked like me when I was younger, but I'm not Melissa. Yeah, that is my mother's name, but she actually passed away back in April when I was about to leave Atascadero to come to Muncie. Auto accident on I-264. Luckily I found you! When I saw Elisabeth, I wondered why she was here. She knew I was Jessi all this time. Please don't hate me for that.
Anyway, I broke my previous record of spending 3 hours on the Mon Amour Toujours shop, and spent 5 hours looking for a new doll to recruit into my fold, and she had to have the hallmarks of a Linux nerd, and a Juggalette. Bianca only fit that bill.

Naming was just as difficult. I decided to keep the name of Bianca, but choosing a full name (my thing, dunno why I do that, my reason is that I treat dolls and mannequins like real people and they have to have a full name to round the experience out) was a mental exercise in itself.

Elisabeth chosen Bianca Ashleigh Metcalfe. I asked her why, and she said:
Elisabeth Tilbrook wrote:Simple. She was my BFF at Muncie Central.
("Muncie Central" meaning Muncie Central High School.)

So, informing Don that I wanted to change my order, he canceled my previous order, emailed me a coupon code to apply the amount of the first payment toward the final cost of my new order, and instructed me to submit a new order.

I'm paying less too, because things changed and I have bigger responsibilities to take care of, too.

But that's why Don Delano is the best IMHO. He really went above and beyond the call of duty to help me find the best doll for me without raising hell about it.

That, Don, you're FAM in my book!

MMFWCL, Don. Much Mother Fuckin Wicked Clown Love. And thank you!
You fuckin rock, Don.
You fuckin rock, Don.
bitmoji-20171020052854.png (63.9 KiB) Viewed 1759 times
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Daphne C Holland
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Formerly known as Bianca Faxanadu - With AlexaTilbrook and Queen Elisabeth Tilbrook in Ft. Worth, TX

Re: Hard to choose, or, the order of Bianca Ashleigh Metcalf

Post by Daphne C Holland »

AlexaTilbrook wrote:Well, in a thread about "upgrading" JessiD, I discovered that my mannequin (the Roxy Display MZ-Zara4) wasn't Melissa. She's Jessica, or JessiD, as she's known here on TDF. Guess she felt comfortable in a mannequin's body, and Jessi is very sneaky about hiding her identity until something comes up to tell me that she's Jessica after all...
Alton Brown of Good Eats wrote:...but that's another show!
Hey Alexa! Nice to meet you!

So... a Good Eats fan, huh? You know Food Network is bringing it back... just I don't know when. ...but that's another show! :haha4:
AlexaTilbrook wrote:So, having one payment down with Don for Valerie (who was gonna be Jessi, but since Jessi revealed her true self two days before her birthday, but Elisabeth was informed before me, and when Elisabeth and Jessi (who I assumed was Melissa) were talking, and...
Elisabeth Tilbrook wrote:Jessi, what you doing?
JessiD wrote:(whispering) Elisabeth Rachael! Shut up! Don't let Alexa know yet!
(I walk from the bathroom with my phone with Adobe Acrobat Reader with a PDF of Getting Started With Extended Color BASIC, one of the many CoCo manuals in PDF format I downloaded from the TRS-80 Color Computer Archive for "bathroom reading" and... then acting like I was having a brain fart,)
AlexaTilbrook wrote:What's up, Lissie? Jessi?
JessiD wrote:Alexa... I'm not Jessi. I'm (hesitating) her mother, Melissa, remember?
AlexaTilbrook wrote:You look like Jessi ... sorry, had a brain fart! Sucks being 40!
Elisabeth Tilbrook wrote:Jessica Daphne, stop that shit! Stop playing with Alexa like that.
(Jessi admits the Melissa thing was just a ruse and I forgave her.)
JessiD wrote:Okay, Alexa, I'm Jessi. I made it back to Muncie when I got here in September. I was back in Virginia Beach for a while when I learned of a family crisis. I knew you wanted the doll which looked like me when I was younger, but I'm not Melissa. Yeah, that is my mother's name, but she actually passed away back in April when I was about to leave Atascadero to come to Muncie. Auto accident on I-264. Luckily I found you! When I saw Elisabeth, I wondered why she was here. She knew I was Jessi all this time. Please don't hate me for that.
Ah, you three... think I'll enjoy being there.
AlexaTilbrook wrote:Anyway, I broke my previous record of spending 3 hours on the Mon Amour Toujours shop, and spent 5 hours looking for a new doll to recruit into my fold, and she had to have the hallmarks of a Linux nerd, and a Juggalette. Bianca only fit that bill.
Juggalette. Whoop whoop!
Linux nerd. Check. (Does Ubuntu count? I prefer MATE or LXDE over GNOME 3/Unity... I started with Linux Mint, after all, it's a Ubuntu derivative with the MATE or Cinnamon DE's...)
AlexaTilbrook wrote:Naming was just as difficult. I decided to keep the name of Bianca, but choosing a full name (my thing, dunno why I do that, my reason is that I treat dolls and mannequins like real people and they have to have a full name to round the experience out) was a mental exercise in itself.

Elisabeth chosen Bianca Ashleigh Metcalfe. I asked her why, and she said:
Lissie Snow? You're married to her? COOL! I haven't seen her in forever and a day! Tell her I said whoop whoop!

Once a Bearcat, ALWAYS a Bearcat!
AlexaTilbrook wrote:So, informing Don that I wanted to change my order, he canceled my previous order, emailed me a coupon code to apply the amount of the first payment toward the final cost of my new order, and instructed me to submit a new order.

I'm paying less too, because things changed and I have bigger responsibilities to take care of, too.

But that's why Don Delano is the best IMHO. He really went above and beyond the call of duty to help me find the best doll for me without raising hell about it.

That, Don, you're FAM in my book!

MMFWCL, Don. Much Mother Fuckin Wicked Clown Love. And thank you!
bitmoji-20171020052854.png
Well, this is awesome. I'll talk to y'all later!
Bianca
Daphne Catherine Tilbrook, KI5AUE/XYL* (Formerly Daphne Catherine Holland, and Bianca Faxanadu... but let's /dev/null the latter part...)

(* - "XYL" is Ham Radio jargon for "wife." I'm a ham along with Alexa.)

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I'm a JY Dolls 140cm with head #32 from Mon Amour Toujours.
(I used to be a Candy8teen Candy Deluxe #1 [2007-2011]. Now I've gotta say it in the words of Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z Abridged... I'm back, bitches!)

LissieEXLite
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook and Princess Bianca Ashleigh Tilbrook

Post by LissieEXLite »

Bianca Ashleigh wrote:
AlexaTilbrook wrote:
Lissie Snow? You're married to her? COOL! I haven't seen her in forever and a day! Tell her I said whoop whoop!

Yes, it's me, Lissie Snow, Bianca! Holy shit, it's been forever since I've seen YOU! I was wondering where you've been since I went to Ball State! Jessi is a friend of mine too. We've been friends since being in the same dorm room. I just prefer to go by Elisabeth Tilbrook now. Jessi is from Virginia Beach, Virginia. Long story why she's here in Indiana. She was originally going to go to Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, but BSU had a better arts program than ODU.

Just what happened to you, Bianca, after we graduated from Central? Tried looking for you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, everywhere! Funny we saw each other on The Doll Forum out of all other social networking and the billions of other websites and fora out there!

Can't wait to see you! I'll meet you at MITS Station if you want.
Bianca Ashleigh wrote:Well, this is awesome. I'll talk to y'all later!
Bianca
Same here! MMFWCL and whoop whoop!
Queen Elisabeth Rachael Tilbrook

The f*ck's a condom? :mrgreen:

Daphne C Holland
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Formerly known as Bianca Faxanadu - With AlexaTilbrook and Queen Elisabeth Tilbrook in Ft. Worth, TX

Post by Daphne C Holland »

Elisabeth Tilbrook wrote:
Bianca Ashleigh wrote:
AlexaTilbrook wrote:

Yes, it's me, Lissie Snow, Bianca! Holy shit, it's been forever since I've seen YOU! I was wondering where you've been since I went to Ball State! Jessi is a friend of mine too. We've been friends since being in the same dorm room. I just prefer to go by Elisabeth Tilbrook now. Jessi is from Virginia Beach, Virginia. Long story why she's here in Indiana. She was originally going to go to Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, but BSU had a better arts program than ODU.

Just what happened to you, Bianca, after we graduated from Central?
OMFG, Lissie, I mean, Elisabeth, it's soooooooo awesome that you replied! You and Alexa doing okay? Glad you found someone, even if it's a woman.

I couldn't go to BSU after graduating from Central, couldn't even go to Ivy Tech. So, I got a job at the Northside Walmart (I work afternoons), and with MITS combining the #16 Walmart and #14 Riverside/Rural King routes into the #14/#16 Rural King/Walmart or Walmart/Rural King route, it's been kinda tough to get to work on time. It used to be easy, get on the Mall bus, which turned into the Walmart bus (I live by the mall for now), and get to work, get off at 7PM, catch the Walmart bus back to MITS Station, it turned into the #4 Mall route, get off at McGalliard and Granville, head into the Speedway for a pack of smokes and a pop, then make a short walk home, wash, rinse, repeat, get paycheck direct deposited.

Of course, that changed. Sometimes the mall bus is late arriving at MITS Station, and the Rural King/Walmart bus is there but not the Walmart/Rural King. I don't want to be on the bus for 30 minutes before I arrive at the Northside Walmart. I take the Rural King/Walmart bus home, not to work.
Elisabeth Tilbrook wrote:Tried looking for you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, everywhere! Funny we saw each other on The Doll Forum out of all other social networking and the billions of other websites and fora out there!
Don't have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any social networking accounts. Total waste of time. TDF, on the other hand, is the only forum I've ever joined.

I saw you have a GitHub repository? You geek! Just kidding, Elisabeth. I'm a geek too. I work in the Home Entertainment/Home Office (formerly known as "Electronics") department... I can't evangelize Ubuntu at work, though. I use Ubuntu MATE at home.
Elisabeth Tilbrook wrote:Can't wait to see you! I'll meet you at MITS Station if you want.
Bianca Ashleigh wrote:Well, this is awesome. I'll talk to y'all later!
Bianca
Same here! MMFWCL and whoop whoop!
Depends on my schedule. I'll holler at you if I see you at MITS Station.

Take care! Whoop whoop MMFWCL4Lyfe
Bianca
Daphne Catherine Tilbrook, KI5AUE/XYL* (Formerly Daphne Catherine Holland, and Bianca Faxanadu... but let's /dev/null the latter part...)

(* - "XYL" is Ham Radio jargon for "wife." I'm a ham along with Alexa.)

I'm a JY Dolls 140cm with head #32 from Mon Amour Toujours.
(I used to be a Candy8teen Candy Deluxe #1 [2007-2011]. Now I've gotta say it in the words of Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z Abridged... I'm back, bitches!)

INFORMATIONS