sexysexdoll.com

How much the max are you willing to spend on TPE Sex Robot?

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com

below US$ 2000
26%
US$ 3000
13%
US$ 4000
24%
US$ 5000
20%
US$ 6000
4%
Over US$ 6000
13%

Total votes: 46

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

A sex robot prototype has already been created by the hyper-realistic silicone sex toy, the RealDoll. This robot can smile, blink and frown. She can hold a conversation, tell jokes and quote Shakespeare. She’ll remember your birthday, what you like to eat, and the names of your brothers and sisters. She can hold a conversation about music, movies and books. And of course, she will have sex with you whenever you want.

Similar tech is also being developed in China, I think such kind of sex robots will be available on the market soon. We just wonder how much the max are you willing to spend on TPE Sex Robot that she can hold a conversation, smile and blink?

Rise of the Sex Robots Video - Guardian Report
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... bots-video

Article
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... -sex-robot
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: How much the max are you willing to spend on TPE Sex Rob

Post by Dollfriend »

I am guessing it would be more economic in the Long run to make a sex Robot mostly out of Silicone, leaving a few parts made out of TPE, the Naughty Bits! I can barely afford a Non Tech. TPE Doll at this time, Robot TPE out of the Question.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Interesting video,
A talking doll could be seen soon and at a reasonable price. But that is about it.
Walking and body movement will be over priced for the average person.
You would need international support to drive from house to house to do repairs, it would be like selling a washing machine.
It would need constant repairs.

To many problems with developing silicone and TPE to support the quality of doll they are talking about in this video.
All it takes is a look in the For Sale section of TDF to see what can happen to a doll that is over used /or not/ for sex.

Not in anyone on this forums lifetime...
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Nothing with the way the current tech is. No matter what the doll is made of.

When the facial animations and the software side of things improve in the next 5 years, maybe? Right now you'd be buying an overpriced prototype with alpha stage conversational software.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Maybe when we get full blown fantasy robots.

Current tech isn't worth bothering with for me.

And then there's some poor soul out there who will get the software glitch that causes her to scream like a banshee in the dead of night :P

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I would certainly pay a considerable sum, though the exact amount depends on the feature set. It would be best if there were some kind of upgrade plan, since the tech is going to change rapidly and these things are going to be quite expensive. It would be great if they were user serviceable, allowing components to be swapped out for their updated versions with a little work on the customer's part. The other issue I see is the relatively short lifespan of TPE dolls, which can last a long time if they are cared for, but are still subject to damage relatively easily. It would be great if you could send your robot skeleton in for a body refresh when the TPE body starts to break down. I think with features like this, the base investment (in a head, a moving body, etc.) would be quite justifiable.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Robots creep me out lol... I'm happy with inanimate dolls.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

One dollar
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

That is a tough question to answer, a lot depends on her capabilities, and of course her political leanings.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

I guess it will be something like a Siri built-in doll, she can remind you your upcoming flight time :P
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

lvjtn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lvjtn »

i'm less and less fan of tpe, but i think the material of a working sex bot is really irrelevant. i vote for max. 5000$, and what i'm waiting for is a doll robot which can stand, move and be more active sex partner. what i really don't need is ai, or a speaking doll. hell yea, if i wanted to hear irrelevant small talks and emotional gibber-gabber, i would have a human companionship. i'm ready to pay larger amount of money for a robot with improved sex skills, but zero cent for ai

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

lvjtn wrote:i'm less and less fan of tpe, but i think the material of a working sex bot is really irrelevant. i vote for max. 5000$, and what i'm waiting for is a doll robot which can stand, move and be more active sex partner. what i really don't need is ai, or a speaking doll. hell yea, if i wanted to hear irrelevant small talks and emotional gibber-gabber, i would have a human companionship. i'm ready to pay larger amount of money for a robot with improved sex skills, but zero cent for ai
Might want to invest in a cryogenic freezer first. :haha4:
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

I think the novelty of a talking doll would wear off pretty quickly. Think about even the toy babies (the kind girls get) with all their simulated actions; eating, crying, yelling etc. Eventually the kids get tired of that.

But back to sex dolls I do think that having the robot have actual facial expressions is kind of cool but it has to be more subtle rather than abrupt.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

"Alexa, suck it"
"I'm, sorry, I can't understand you right now. Try again later"
"Alexa pizza hut"
"Will that be your large sausage in my oven or do you want to use the PizzaHut skill to order for pickup or delivery?"
"Alexa stick it up your ass"
"I'm sorry, i don't know how to do that"
Etc

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

The Tru Companion Doll is the closest I've seen that fits the bill. She's $10k + $20/month service subscription for updating software although they do run a great Black Friday sale. She has 5 modes that run from shy to normal conversation to pure slut (& modes inbetween). She'll also actively give head, so like televisions that come out new expensive, I'm okay with $10 grand, as long as they come down in price as more manufacturers create competition.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

INFORMATIONS