sexysexdoll.com

How much the max are you willing to spend on TPE Sex Robot?

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com

How much the max are you willing to spend on TPE Sex Robot?

below US$ 2000
26%
US$ 3000
13%
US$ 4000
24%
US$ 5000
20%
US$ 6000
4%
Over US$ 6000
13%

Total votes: 46

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How much the max are you willing to spend on TPE Sex Rob

Post by abracadabra »

lvjtn wrote:i'm less and less fan of tpe, but i think the material of a working sex bot is really irrelevant. i vote for max. 5000$, and what i'm waiting for is a doll robot which can stand, move and be more active sex partner. what i really don't need is ai, or a speaking doll. hell yea, if i wanted to hear irrelevant small talks and emotional gibber-gabber, i would have a human companionship. i'm ready to pay larger amount of money for a robot with improved sex skills, but zero cent for ai
totally agree with this.
the facial expressions and moving eyes are cool, but a doll that could get in doggy style position and participate in the process is far more important than a.i.
just smart enough to roll over and get on top , and maybe make a sandwich.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

If my dream sex doll can also walk, be water resistant (to aid in cleaning by walking and standing in the shower), blink, have normal body heat and assume most reasonable positions, I would be willing to pay over $6000 for her. Think Six (from Tripping The Rift, minus the attitude) or maybe even Seven of Nine (from Star Trek: Voyager) with breast implants, but able to walk and speak and screw like there's no tomorrow.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

skinnygamer

Post by skinnygamer »

Probably in the low couple grand area simply because I can image there being a rather expensive upkeep on them. The whole "robot/borg sex" thing doesn't bother me at all and the future looks very entertaining. It's good to have options. What does concern me is all the political bs that will come along with it.

clnid
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by clnid »

I have to agree, I would prefer a doll who's body can move over eye blinking and even talking. There are lots of software out there to make em talk even scream (that's a cheap up-date) , no sense in paying big bucks for that. I would like a realistic pulsing pussy that juices up and a butt that moves. If made with high quality tpe, it should last a few years about the same as we see now with the current crop of dolls that do not move.(been through two so far) So whats the problem.

And no, I would not pay over $5000 for that. She would definitely have to walk and rub my back if over that amount.

Suggestion: Make a hard body vinyl doll with ball joints, install mechanics inside this frame, overlay the ball jointed structure with a removable silicone suit (body only). This should make it easy and cheaper for the suit to be replaced.

Think of the blow up dolls skin overlaying a hard vinyl structure (but soft tpe outter skin) . You could keep that thing forever and the dolls makers would have repeat business. You could change the body type and color by buying a different skin and head.

Probably have to send the doll back to doll maker for proper retro-fitting.

Win Win here guys.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

If she can replace any wives, one might say, "I'm willing to trade my wife. She's all yours."

I'll give it 10k max or 20k if they function better like car.

Would it be good if they also bound to have insurance? These robots are bound to be used
and be defective at some point, like cars or accidents. At least when they're insured
you have nothing to loose. lmao

and would spend more if she can be my mentor or like an employee.
She'll help me make more bucks to buy more robots xD
DOLLAVIDALOCA

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

RJAce1014 wrote:If she can replace any wives, one might say, "I'm willing to trade my wife. She's all yours."

I'll give it 10k max or 20k if they function better like car.

Would it be good if they also bound to have insurance? These robots are bound to be used
and be defective at some point, like cars or accidents. At least when they're insured
you have nothing to loose. lmao

and would spend more if she can be my mentor or like an employee.
She'll help me make more bucks to buy more robots xD
How much would you pay for the current level of tech, which is Apple's Siri inside a Chuck-E-Cheese animatronic?
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Haha Dullahan,

That depends on one question. This video shall explain that. hahaha
DOLLAVIDALOCA

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

haha, that is indeed the question :D

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

You mentioned animatronics.

Oh please don't become like this one...
DOLLAVIDALOCA

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

I'm sure there's a subset of people who would fancy the female FNAF animatronic one as an AI sex doll.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Really, Japan have a hotel already serve by robots. This question is like similar to asking if you like Nokia 3210 of 1999 when Iphone8 is coming out.

Look at it...

Japan robot hotel
DOLLAVIDALOCA

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

As a citizen of a country who made Nokias, I resent that argument!

Posted from my iPhone.

The Japanese Erica is very lifelike. Though conversationally and visually it's not that much better than whatever Realbotix is making. Both are in the uncanny valley, very limited conversational capabilities and as soon as the heads start talking, the illusion is completely gone.

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

I answered 4000 as I'm trying to be realistic. As someone with many years of experience working on hardware I think the $10,000 price point RD has introduced for just a head is, frankly, absurd. Servos are dirt cheap, as are miniaturized computers, controllers, sensors and LiPo batteries thanks to the advent of the smartphone. For a doll that was fully articulated but couldn't walk, once the tech is further along in 3-4 years I would realistically expect to spend around $25-$30,000. For one that could walk perhaps $40-$50,000.

Consider this:
$21,000 can right now buy a completely self-contained, articulated 23DOF self-balancing 1m tall humanoid robot capable of computer vision navigation and even kicking a soccer ball around for RoboCup.
http://www.robotshop.com/en/robobuilder ... fgodUGEH-A

$10,000 will buy a 7DOF head that can make some expressions and (I believe) would rely on my smartphone externally over bluetooth to process concatenative (very dated tech) TTS software.

I know they need to cover development costs, but this seems pretty far-fetched to me.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

At some point, the price will go down we believe, but I wonder when that day will arrive

???
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

I think if a doll could walk, sit down, get in positions on command. People would be willing to pay 10-20k and even lease it with repair plans.

It would take a good team to get it done right. And cost a lot, I don't see anyone doing it. Maybe Abyss.

I see something like, the doll having all the skin removable. It has to be easy to repair that way. Robotic head. Though I would much rather have a doll head with eye cameras. And still being able to switch heads. Self learning and navigating around your place. Can sit down, and lay in bed. Thats dope.

INFORMATIONS