sexysexdoll.com

What you think is the ideal breast size for dolls?

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com

What you think is the ideal breast size for dolls?

A or B
14%
C or D
31%
DD or E
13%
F or G
7%
H or I
8%
J or K
7%
L or M
3%
N or O
1%
Larger than O
17%

Total votes: 72

G66

Re: What you think is the ideal breast size for dolls?

Post by G66 »

Voted DD as that's my favourite size. But I think it's so personal that there really is no true answer.
Happiness can't be bought. But dolls can.

DocGrok

Post by DocGrok »

TP876 wrote:Honestly, I never really understood the appeal of the dolls with the extremely large breasts. To me it detracts from the realism.

My doll is a DD, but the only reason I went that big was because at the time it was the only Realdoll model that had the gel inserts in the buttocks. If Julie's breasts were smaller I'd be fine with that just as long as she has that sexy big caboose.
Well there are Mastophiliacs out there trying to fulfill a fantasy and might care a bit less about perfect simulacra. Like you, I was trying to go as realistic as possible within my means. A teardrop D is not an uncommon cup size where I currently live so clothing and and lingerie shouldn't be hard to shop for

Personally I don't care for extremely large butts, but I can understand the appeal. To each their own, and the world is better for it!
Fumiko:Z-ONE 162cm A5

jsai
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jsai »

Large is always great unless you want to throw in little boys and little girls variations

agra
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by agra »

Clm 160 shape and may be a bit larger no two women are the same
then there is engineering

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

jsai wrote:Large is always great unless you want to throw in little boys and little girls variations
WTF?!!

My wife (mother of 3) was an A-cup, and there was nothing 'little girl' about her. She was 5'8", trim, and she looked damn good. Personally, I agree with, "Anything more than a handful is a waste". To each his own... but there's no need to skew other people's preferences with such detrimental, and narrow-minded comments.

INFORMATIONS