sexysexdoll.com

Do i need to get worried about UPS?

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
GamerDoll

Do i need to get worried about UPS?

Post by GamerDoll »

Hi there,

i ordered my doll a 150cm D-Cup and i got the e-mail saying she has been shipped and that i can track her, so i was super happy and been tracking her ever since.

A week later (today) i checked again and it seems like she still needs to be picked up by UPS? or is there maybe a other problem? ive read a diffrent topic where some people said its normal, but apparently he messaged UPS and they said it wasn't picked up yet after 12 days, etc

Here is the topic:
viewtopic.php?f=196&t=86376&hilit=UPS

So i don't know what to do!

Wait it out or maybe contact them and ask?

Any help and maybe ur own experience would be really helpfull right now cause im kinda stressing out at the moment... i live in EU Belgium

THANK YOU! :multi:
Attachments
IMG_20170731_150737.jpg
IMG_20170731_150737.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 2813 times
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=89452

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Do i need to get worried about UPS?

Post by Tomoe »

No need to worry, that's just how UPS does it. The tracking status will update once the package has passed Eu customs, usually 10-12 days after they start tracking. After that it will take a day or two for you to get it.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

GamerDoll wrote:Hi there,

i ordered my doll a 150cm D-Cup and i got the e-mail saying she has been shipped and that i can track her, so i was super happy and been tracking her ever since.

A week later (today) i checked again and it seems like she still needs to be picked up by UPS? or is there maybe a other problem? ive read a diffrent topic where some people said its normal, but apparently he messaged UPS and they said it wasn't picked up yet after 12 days, etc

Here is the topic:
viewtopic.php?f=196&t=86376&hilit=UPS

So i don't know what to do!

Wait it out or maybe contact them and ask?

Any help and maybe ur own experience would be really helpfull right now cause im kinda stressing out at the moment... i live in EU Belgium

THANK YOU! :multi:

Yes! And once you see the tracking, she will arrive in the Netherlands. Then the next day she will arrive in Belgium. It's just that they don't show the tracking from Asia to Europe.

It's perfectly fine and we also keep an eye on each order :D :D :D

Isaac here
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

Alright! Sweet this takes my stress away haha, Thank you both :)

My 6YE doll review:

jamiestour

Post by jamiestour »

I feel for you mate im in exactly the position and not happy that i cant track my sweet girl the anticipation is killing me but on the plus side based on my personal experience and the words of others i have no reason to doubt anything Isaac says as his professional attitude dealing with my order has been first rate so guess we both just got to cross our legs and stop pacing around and checking the tracking status every hour lol :p

jamiestour

Post by jamiestour »

Funny part is my label was created the same day so our girls must be travelling together it would seem at least they can keep each other company :P

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

Haha awesome! they can have a chat while there together :D btw Isaac did give me a wrong tracking number earlier it was going to England are you maybe that person if you don't mind me asking? :)

My 6YE doll review:

jamiestour

Post by jamiestour »

lol yes my girl is uk bound so looks like you got my tracking order but as i say i feel your pain lol im trying to pass the days by getting all her stuff ready washing clothes and getting wardrobe and such ready what can you do but wait but i agree ive said this isaac i know the parcel industry better than most and ive never known this but what it is in all honest is its a really cheap rate parcel service they are using its the non priority freight its being shipped as so the issue is that once ups collect they are most likely still at ups depot for 4 or 5 days before shipping so i do believe the delivery schedule which is advertised on ssd site needs to be changed as it clearly says 5 to 7 days and i defy anyone outside of asia to have got one of these in that time frame lol :p

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

jamiestour wrote:lol yes my girl is uk bound so looks like you got my tracking order but as i say i feel your pain lol im trying to pass the days by getting all her stuff ready washing clothes and getting wardrobe and such ready what can you do but wait but i agree ive said this isaac i know the parcel industry better than most and ive never known this but what it is in all honest is its a really cheap rate parcel service they are using its the non priority freight its being shipped as so the issue is that once ups collect they are most likely still at ups depot for 4 or 5 days before shipping so i do believe the delivery schedule which is advertised on ssd site needs to be changed as it clearly says 5 to 7 days and i defy anyone outside of asia to have got one of these in that time frame lol :p
Hey there, the UPS VAT and import duty clearance service is the ONLY option if we help you to do it. This is NOT the cheapest one, it's the ONLY option we have unfortunately.

It's stated on our website that this option will not show the tracking until it lands in the Netherlands. Besides that, for every single order, regardless a small or big doll, we personally email all our customers to inform them about the shipping option. We informed them that if we clear the VAT for you, the status will not be updated until it lands in the Netherlands. All our customers say they understand about this then we only proceed. :D :D :D

If you think this is not a good option, you can choose "I prefer clear VAT and import duty myself", then it will show the tracking all the way. But I believe the local customs will collect over 200 Euro or GBP for tax, not just 70 Euro.

We advise every single customer about this. NONE of the other sellers are so personalized like we do

Stay cheers

:D :D :D
- Free shipping
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
*Limited Time Only*

jamiestour

Post by jamiestour »

Brand Production Time Delivery (Average) Total
6Ye 2-3 working days 5 working days 1 week

Hold on calm town a tiger thats not what im on about i understand your reasons for this all i was on about was your stated time frame on your site i think its "optimistic" to say the least and would be very surprised if this had actually been achieved and as ive said baring in mind I worked in the industry for a long time if this method is making import and vat cheaper there a reason for it to do with the shipping method thats the plain fact !!!!

m00zes
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by m00zes »

GamerDoll wrote: A week later (today) i checked again and it seems like she still needs to be picked up by UPS? or is there maybe a other problem? ive read a diffrent topic where some people said its normal, but apparently he messaged UPS and they said it wasn't picked up yet after 12 days, etc

I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered mine a few days after you did. Got the first factory pics from Isaac/6YE 3 days after the initial order was placed and now she's in UPS limbo.

My UPS label says 07/27/2017 and to top it off, i'm also living in Belgium.

Would be nice to see they are shipped together. Maybe that would give me a shot at being in the advertised shipping time 8)

PS: I put my confidence in Isaac, he's done this before and he's well respected all over the forum, so i'm not worried ... just anxious to meet my new girl ;-)

jamiestour

Post by jamiestour »

yes as ive stated mate ive total confidence in Isaac and his team so have no real concerns its just a waiting game they have to understand though this is still a very private and delicate matter not to mention an expensive purchase so its just not perfect not being able to track a parcel i know weve told this will happen but ive never known anything like it if im honest and i was a managed in a rather large parcel courier for over 10 years and never seen anything like this where a parcel has no tracking info not even into the hub to prove its its even been scanned in let alone scanned back out and been shipped i guess ups dont have a very goos system in place or as i say its due to the fact that its a basic none priority freight shippment that these dolls are getting sent by but im afraid all we can do is wait and hope lol.

jamiestour

Post by jamiestour »

lol mate im hoping mine shipped before yours saying my order was placed 3 days earlier but it seems maybe not lol :/

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

The delivery time would be longer if you choose the Import Duty and VAT clearance service (DDP) . Please note that we don't have any other more expensive choice for this service. This is actually our only choice if we have to help customers to pay the tax. Maybe those MNCs have their ways to deal with this DDP trades but not us.

Normally if the vendor is in EU, they import the products, pay the tax and import duty, ship them to their own warehouse. Then they re-ship the imported products to their customers. This is actually a time-consuming process as well. It won't save more time than our method. Not to mention the more expensive cost.

The fastest way is that the customers choose to pay the import duty themselves. We provide DDP service just because we know some customers hate the hassle.

Once customers choose the DDP service, we would explain the tracking and delivery time matter before shipping. We also updated our shipping policy, customers can now understand the whole details before choosing this service.

Thanks,
Ally
- Free shipping
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
*Limited Time Only*

jamiestour

Post by jamiestour »

As ive stated i know better than any of you guys who the full process works as i worked in the industry okay lets look at it this way my parcel was supposedly picked up monday from 6ye then transferred to the distribution depot this would then go that day to the main hub,tuesday parcel would then loaded onto what is called in the industy an igloo these are what are used to ship parcels via air freight 12 per plane,wednesday at latest in flight now i know its 7500km from china to netherlands but thats been7 days now it dont take 7 days to fly these dolls so as i say this must mean that its a non priority freight so they are being held at hub for x ammount of days before shipping so as i say you guys need to adjust your information stating that process and delivery time for 6y3 dolls is 7 days as thats not true is it i understand why whats happening is happening im just simply saying yyou should adjust that imnformation as its misleading and people are ordering based on that information i did if id known that was not the case i would have held off ordering until i was back from my work trip just saying thats all :)

INFORMATIONS