sexysexdoll.com

Do i need to get worried about UPS?

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
m00zes
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Do i need to get worried about UPS?

Post by m00zes »

jamiestour wrote:Just got this info through some contacts i have in the parcel industry bad news for my little cutie it seems longer held more chance of serious damage :(

just phoned customs and they said it will be 2 & 1/2 weeks and then phone ups and they said 1 week because there is a delay

the usps service i used delivery said 6-10 days
No offence but i think you need to snap out of your hysteria:

- your contacts in the parcel industry have the same access as we do ... they check the tracking code on the UPS website, since it doesn't get updated till customs cleared her, it's a guess. Unless they have more access to the UPS database than UPS itself.
- the Dutch customs guy you phoned looked for your package, then told you you will have to wait 2,5 weeks: possible but highly unlikely a customs employee will go look up info for a random caller using a tracking code from a private company.
- UPS says it's delayed and it will be another week ... might be possible but i highly doubt they will wait another week before they send anything
- USPS says it's gonna be another 6 to 10 days ... USPS also known as the postal service or US Mail, offers domestic mail delivery services. It gets its funds through the delivery services and the sale of postage stamps. Why would US mail even care about your package ... they don't do large parcels they deliver mail and small packages in the USA, not from Hong Kong to the Netherlands.

my 2 cents

EDIT: just an extra from the official customs website in the Netherlands
It goes without saying that you would like to receive your package as soon as possible. However, the custom clearance may take some time.
Please check with your postal services or courier company.

Your postal services or courier company knows where your package is, and whether the customs clearance has already been done. You can often follow your shipment via Track & Trace.

Customs does not provide information about this.

jamiestour

Post by jamiestour »

Lol i know all will be fine i just worry knowing what i know about held parcels thats all guess im just being impatient i never was good at waiting to open my prezzies on xmas im sure you guys have been in my position waiting on your first girl to turn up its unbearable the waiting lol :p

jamiestour

Post by jamiestour »

And just to say i dont mind admitting when im wrong my status has just been updated and scheduled delivery is set for friday :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

VERY GOOD NEWS She is on her way to me right now and will be in my arms as of today :D
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=89452

jamiestour

Post by jamiestour »

Your even luckier than me then gamerdoll guess my girl got a little journey over the channel first though haha :)

INFORMATIONS