sexysexdoll.com

Good day everyone...

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Good day everyone...

Post by sleep »

Hi, I would like to ask if there would be some potential problems if I order a doll from the Philippines?

I have been visiting your site for the past few weeks and I can say that a lot of dolls are really affordable and stunningly beautiful.

One thing I have been thinking is that, is that your company that generous that you will go all the trouble to help your customers to deal with customs?

I really don't feel like dealing with customs due to a lot of painstaking procedures.

I just really hope that a doll will just go to house smoothly after purchase.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Good day everyone...

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

We are checking with our shipping company, please give us some time
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

We help customers to pay for the import duty and the custom stuffs so that normally customers can just sit back at home and wait for the beauty coming.

However the case of the Philippine is a bit tricky. Our shipping company has experienced that the Philippine custom confiscated a doll and asked for more money if the customer wanna get the doll home. This is not legit custom practice but it did really happen. So dolls can be imported into the Philippine but our shipping company thinks that it's a risky region to ship dolls to. I can send you more info by PM to discuss further if you are still interested. Thanks.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sleep »

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your quick response.

I am still interested.

I would like to know more about that incident, but no need to rush.

I will also try to coordinate with a legit adult store here (which only sells DS brand) if I can ask them to buy a doll from you as I think they know how to deal with our crappy customs.

gordonhimoura

Post by gordonhimoura »

hello, I am also from the Philippines and was wondering if you were able to successfully order and ship your doll without any problems.

INFORMATIONS