sexysexdoll.com

Which is better the 6YE 166cm A cup or the 155 cm B cup ?

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
AddictedToSexDolls

Which is better the 6YE 166cm A cup or the 155 cm B cup ?

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

No one has posted about this yet so I guess I will, for a few weeks now I've had a hard time deciding which doll to purchase 6ye 150cm B cup or 166 cm A cup

Here is what I am looking for;

1st the realism part is important... the right measurements in terms of body proportions...torso...butt, tits etc...

2 Updated ball joint skeleton, ball joint wrists, ball joint neck, upgraded TPE...etc... the ones that are only available from 6YE

3 The weight plays a slight role although the two dolls being very similar in weight (2lb apart) not really a problem there.

4 Standing option, for more possible sex positions, and also to store the doll standing up.

5 Easier to purchase clothes for, size wise... another reason why I am considering 166 cm A cup, but still haven't made up my mind... between the two.

6 If anyone has purchased the 2 above mentioned dolls and be so kind as to post a detailed review, photos side by side, preferably without make up, I'd appreciate it.

7 TPE softness, durability and lack of smell is also a must, which is why I decided to go with the 6YE brand.

8 Ease of skeleton movement and reinforced wrists, joints, fingers is a must... I plan to use the doll exclusively for sex.

dollbeauty515
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Which is better the 6YE 166cm A cup or the 155 cm B cup

Post by dollbeauty515 »

I do not have either of them, though I almost went with a 6ye before deciding on my wm 163 c-cup.

One thing to consider is if the 6 inches in height would make you feel more comfortable with one over the other.

5 foot 5 compared to 4 feet 11.

Depending on your height, the smaller one might make you uncomfortable. Then again, if you prefer short women, you can go that route.

I will say one reason I went with a 163, is I wanted to shop for her, and it is easier finding things for a 163 or above. The 150 would be harder to find things that fit properly.

Hope that helps.

AddictedToSexDolls

Re: Which is better the 6YE 166cm A cup or the 155 cm B cup

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

dollbeauty515 wrote:I do not have either of them, though I almost went with a 6ye before deciding on my wm 163 c-cup.

One thing to consider is if the 6 inches in height would make you feel more comfortable with one over the other.

5 foot 5 compared to 4 feet 11.

Depending on your height, the smaller one might make you uncomfortable. Then again, if you prefer short women, you can go that route.

I will say one reason I went with a 163, is I wanted to shop for her, and it is easier finding things for a 163 or above. The 150 would be harder to find things that fit properly.

Hope that helps.
I don't mind short women in real life, but the problem with dolls is that the body is not made proportionally correct for the woman this side, it's scaled down and looks unrealistic somewhat, that's my main concern... which also makes it difficult to buy clothes because nothing will fit. I am 5'9 so not particularly tall.. average height I guess. I do like how the 150cm B cup doll looks though, but I think that the 166cm A cup adds more realism to proportions. In any case it would be nice to see them side by side and without added make up/photoshop in full frontal view not seating down.

INFORMATIONS