sexysexdoll.com

Order statuses after "processing"

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Dwnld
Apprentice
Apprentice

Order statuses after "processing"

Post by Dwnld »

Hello, I just wonder what status should come next, or is there any...
dollorder.jpg
dollorder.jpg (25.16 KiB) Viewed 1613 times
According to shipping info page, there is this text "The status will NOT be updated until the shipment lands in the Netherlands." Does this mean that there are no other statuses than "Processing" because I wanted the VAT clearance service?

I emailed about this but didn't get a real answer, and my email provider has some hyper aggressive anti-spam filters so the order confirmation didn't get through at all before I disabled some filters. So I'm trying this way.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Order statuses after "processing"

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

hey there, we will show you the doll photos before shipping. If we don't send you the doll photos, probably means that your doll is still under production. Once you are happy with her, we will ship her out and give you the tracking number. Because you require us assist you to take care of the import duty clearance in advance, so the "tracking" will NOT be updated until the shipment lands in the Netherlands.

You can check your SPAM mailbox if your email provider has anti-spam filter, or you can PM us here. If we are online in our site's live chat box, we can also chat there.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Dwnld
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Order statuses after "processing"

Post by Dwnld »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:hey there, we will show you the doll photos before shipping. If we don't send you the doll photos, probably means that your doll is still in production. Once you are happy with her, we will ship her out and give you the tracking number. Because you require us assist you to take care of the import duty clearance in advance, so the "tracking" will NOT be updated until the shipment lands in the Netherlands.

You can check your SPAM mailbox if your email provider has anti-spam filter, or you can PM us here. If we are online in our site's live chat box, we can also chat there.
Alright, thanks. I'll stalk my inbox then.

INFORMATIONS