www.funwestdoll.com

Vital Rubber Lady

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Vital Rubber Lady

Post by pygmalion2 »

I've posted some pictures of the Rubber Lady by Vital in 3 folders , the catalogue of the original series of dolls, technical pictures of the working parts of the doll and a few pictures of the inflated doll.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10328

I originally purchased the doll just to find out how the doll worked , to get ideas on how to modify a current more current latex doll but was surprised at the remarkable condition. It is a very thick rubber that has a vinyl odor (7.5 pounds of rubber). This thick rubber give the doll a very solid feel.

The head is made out of solid foam rubber coated with a fiber that gives the face a cloth-like feel. The oral opening goes entirely through to the back of the head (for cleaning) and has a rubber insert. The tongue is inflatable with a tube from the back of the head. The head is held to the body by a T like junction that extends into the neck.

The vag is a tube that extends 30 cm from front to back. The first 15 cm is inflatable and is lined with a foam on the outside of the latex tube.
The back-end opening is not attached to anything but there is a free floating piece of foam in the leg. My guess is that it used to be attached but has broken free.

The paint of the finger/toenails as well as the nipples were replaced with
glued on latex pieces. The latex was simply mold latex tinted with powdered pigment or powdered make-up. The nails were a pearlized rose make-up, the nipples burnt umber (brownish) and the lips cadnium red darkened down with black. The original closing doll eyes were replaced with a spare pair of realdoll eyes and black eyelashes.

The oral and anal features for me are just for appearance and are really not that useable. The inflatable vag with the foam lining is an awesome feature.

Mark and the Synthetiks

Freddy

Post by Freddy »

Thanks for posting the photos! I have been wondering what one of these dolls really look like.

The very thick latex skin seems to be the answer to the breast & butt definition problems the latex dolls have today(Domax are you listening?)

It's amazing the latex is in such good condition after all these years. If I wouldn't have to spend a ton of money I would build a doll similar to this.

Freddy

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Freddy
You can buy 5 gallons of mold latex for under 200 USD. With the mold materials (for example hydrocal 30) you could probably build one for under 400 USD in materials. It is the time to sculp and build the molds that would be costly in terms of time. I would estimate the project would take between 400 to 700 hours of time, depending on the detailing.
Mark :wink:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

noticed on the vital doll body

Post by timetraveler1 »

i did notice early that te doll really has more rounded shape to it's butt, breast , etc. just like a real woman that most dolls lack , so this doll maker apparently went to more trouble to create and make the doll more realistic. something other inflatable doll makers should "try" . :D

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I found the idea of the inflatable vaginal lips to be interesting... you could adjust the amount of pressure to get the feeling that is right for you. I also noticed the insert could be extended for cleaning... that is a good idea and so is the ribbing for extra sensation. I might have liked the ribbing to go horizontally rather than latterally for more sensation.

I wish I had the resourses to build a doll... it would be a very interesting project.

Jerry
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi all,

Its interesting that an '80-s inflatable latex doll is still in such a good condition.
The inflatable vagina (entrance) seems to me a nice idea that would give extra sensation too.
Doll face is nice too but not stunning due to the apethetic mouth.
Stunning detail on this doll is imo her hands and her feets, those are so detailed that you almost forget that you've to do with a latex blow up doll.
When seeing such feet/hands I think sooner about Helen (A realdoll ) than about a blowupper. But that shows wat a ultra high end blowup doll it was.

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

I have owned two of these dolls. The excellent definition of butt, hands, feet etc was achieved by casting the doll with a very thick latex skin, which made it impossible to pull the doll skin off a positive mould in one piece. This meant that the doll had to be made in several pieces with chamferred edges, then carefully fitted together by hand. The production process was consequently very time consuming and expensive.

This range of dolls actually dates back to the 70's and I remember that in 1978 the cheapest version (the stand-up one) was £250 which at the time would have been equivalent to around $500 - and just think what 500 bucks could have bought you 30 years ago!

The 3 seams were around the upper arms and around the waist, and in the older dolls were almost invisible - the dolls were that well made. But the original makers went bust and a cheaper version of the dolls was produced by another manufacturer for many years. The dolls definitively went out of production around 1994.

FWIW I still think Latex Lady is a better all-round doll than these Vital dolls - LL is cheaper and prettier by far.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Nick
I agree with you completely. I had owned one of the original latex lady dolls, and had it for about 12 years. I wonder if it was the poor appearance and odd position of the dolls that the company failed. :roll:
I am not sure yet if I will be keeping this doll or not. As I mentioned earlier I bought this doll for ideas. Mark

hzzf

Re: Vital Rubber Lady

Post by hzzf »

Respecting to grand statesmen and dolls...
SafePowerfulFlexibleDurableSex
daemonteeth.com(under construction)
hzzfzx@gmail.com
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13627
Local Time:BJT=GMT+8=EST+13=PDT+15

INFORMATIONS