www.funwestdoll.com

Stuffing Material Idea

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Nada

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by Nada »

... Michael, that is GOOD to hear...

(Recently, I did a repair to a HVG doll and the "GOOP" glue's permanent BAD SMELL, really, helped to ruin the work.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

So,,, I am being a bit more careful around "unknown" materials, as I should have been with that GOOP.

I presumed that its SMELL would be, normally, gone after curing or simply, LEAVE after some alcohol washings, but OUCH,,, it was there,,, forever,,, folks!!!

(And this was not nice, at ALL, to rest next to... And, quite a bit like "Odor de Acetone", right UP your nose.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by nicvncnt »

toto-too

Are you having problems finding some French shop that has the madame in stock?

I haven't ordered a French doll in a while (I have enough on my hands already!).

Nick

toto-too
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by toto-too »

Nick,
I have not really pushed the issue yet but it appears that here in the US, we have to order from "asexycenter.com" and just the Lolita is available on that site. The Madame is available however, on "sexycenter.com" and I'm going to work on translating their french ordering instructions this weekend and then attempt to order direct from that site. Any advice you may have would be appreciated.

Once I get a Madame and sell my HVG I'm planning to place an order with you and will attempt to replicate your Rachel. BTW, I have really enjoyed your site, it has been most informative.

Nada

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by Nada »

... Thank you for your latex-doll details, Michael... (And, that looks like EXCELLENT work on your latex girl in Bastelraum.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

And building with PUR foam sounds very easy... (It has been around the auto industry, for awhile... But, I am surprised that I have not seen it, in stores, within the US.) OBTW, when compared to your cotton-stuffing, how hard is that PUR foam??? Please... And here is a rarely asked question about plastics, in general... Does PUR foam have a nice "neutral" smell to snuggle with???

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] ... Golly??? GEE??? I wonder, if they would accept a latex doll or a hard mannequin for some "custom shapes and sizes to fit all OUR needs"??? [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
http://www.efoamstore.com/

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] ... Now,,, let me see, here... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
After a visit to Nick's Ramsdale site, we will need 2 arms and legs without hands or feet and a lower-torso pelvic area that can use Nick's Butts [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] and her sex pieces or a V-String, if you prefer one?...

... And then, I think that we might need a small section for the TOP of her upper-shoulder and neck areas??? (This will be needed for some head support and also, this piece could "finish off" and complete the previous pieces, without the need for any glue, perhaps???)

Did I forget anything??? (Oh yeah... Some of Nick's WONDERFUL Breasts!!! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] But, that will be a bit, later on, I think?) And, for some more VERY NICE details, do not forget Nick's Nipples. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

... Nada...
(Could this "soft" PUR foam be a bit too hard for our normal needs with a latex girl? And, maybe PUR foam could use an outer-layer "skin" of much softer foam?)

uch
Former Member

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by uch »

What glue was used for that wonderful stuffing job by mikey57?

toto-too
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by toto-too »

Michael,

Probably a dumb question but did you need to glue anything besides the head to the body?
Did you have to use any glue internally with the cotton balls?

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by nicvncnt »

It's worth pointing out that Michael's doll is of the older variety. More recent latex ladies have a wider neck aperture and are much easier to stuff.

Toto-too: last I heard, if you order a French Lolita from Sexy Center, they send you a French Madame/Latex Lady type doll in the Lolita box.

toto-too
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by toto-too »

Nick,

I was able to work it out yesterday with them and they are going to ship a Madame. Thanks for the input.

I'll be ordering from your site as soon as I sell the Virtual Girl. What type of stuffing material would you recommend?

Nada

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by Nada »

... Michael, you are NOT alone with these very unfortunate latex doll "mistakes". [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

During the last year, I have heard several (LLD) members complaining about the doll, inside the box, NOT matching the picture on the outside of the box...

Years ago, I suggested that we needed more of a "doll broker" or a "quality controller", of some sort, to buy these latex dolls, in a certain number and make adjustments, when needed...

Also, to extend his little business, he could ask for unglued heads for very basic head-modifications and exchanges...

And, to carry this Fantasy, a bit further,,, he might want to produce his VERY OWN latex head or a full-mask with a special mounting- skull that has a simple, flexable jaw for SOME MAJOR "ORAL FUN" !!!

(Sorry, I got a got carried away, there, Michael... I have been mentioning this idea, off and on, for OVER two years, now.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

To finish my "Fantasy Latex Girl" idea...
He could ship her in a full-size box, stuffed, dressed-up, nicely perfumed and totally ready for your FUN... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

... Nada ...
(But sorry,,, Folks... Instead, we get the HVG as our "Fantasy Sex-Toy Holder" latex girl ??? ) Ouch... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img]

... BUT,,, with the MakeUp Artist's new realistic latex masks,,, my FANTASY LATEX GIRL, above, could become a VERY INTERESTING reality !!!
[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img] The MakeUp Artist

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by nicvncnt »

For stuffing, I recommend polyester hollowfiber AKA "fiberfill" - the cheapest source seems to be from pillows and quilts.
It generally takes around 6-8 pillows worth to stuff a latex lady type doll.

As for getting a Letha W in a Latex Lady box, I know the feeling - some time back I ordered an Original Lolita from Sexy Center and got a Madame in the Lolita box. At the time I was seriously PO'd, but she grew on me and now we are all the best of friends.

Nada

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by Nada »

... Hello Nick !!! (Here is a thought that might show a little bit of my "Fantasy Latex Girl" idea, above.)

Do you have one of those plastic heads, loose, that I call the "Pretty German Girl"??? And do you have the head loose on that Letha doll??? Ahhh??? Pretty please... Could you exchange them and give us a REAL treat with a few photos on (LLD) ???... Oh Please...... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

... Nada ...
(I am, definitely, curious about that Letha's "EXTRA" body-size with a much more normal head-size??????)

Thank you !!!

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Stuffing Material Idea

Post by nicvncnt »

Nada, you must not be wearing your bifocals [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I got a Madame in a Lolita box - it was Michael that got a Letha in a Latex Lady box.

(But FWIW I do have a loose German Latex Lady Head)

INFORMATIONS