www.funwestdoll.com

Selene Supreme Goddess

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
knighthawk

Selene Supreme Goddess

Post by knighthawk »

Hi all,
Any fans of this doll out there?
Just want to hash ideas for her improvement.
If anyone knows the manufacturer, I would like to know
Thanks

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Selene Supreme Goddess

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

The doll is made in China by "NANMA/ CONBO

This doll in the USA is a bit of a rarity - available from time to time - there are several versions of this doll

The design is neat - but - the high cost and my preference for true inflata-babes - means I never aquired her

Good to see she has an ardent supporter in you - KnightHawk - :thumbs_up:

Happy trails -

knighthawk

Post by knighthawk »

Haha thanks, I love her look... what more can i say... just bought her new schoolgirl outfit and accessories :p
She gets hotter and hotter :D
I've scoped out a couple nice shops.. one for clothes, other for wigs and accessories... I may look at building dolls seeing as I like Selene so much ;)
If anyone in Australia or NZ interested in this doll, would love to hear from you

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I like the Selene doll as well, and actually considered getting one, until I found out that she was more of a hard, plastic texture. I don't think that I would find that to be comfortable in use, but she is a very nice doll.

She costs around $700.00 here in North America, but she also seems to be a durable doll that will last a long time?

My next doll will be a Domax Poupee, possibly stuffed? She's hands down the nicest inflatable that I've ever seen, with the most beautiful and natural of figures, that's generally only found on a higher end doll.

Sam

knighthawk

Post by knighthawk »

hi sam,
yes she is hard plastic, with inflatable inserts in legs and torso... you can ditch those and stuff with foam for more weight, but leads to other problems, like legs falling off because the joints cant handle the weight addition. she is poseable and can stand up etc
very durable but problems with dye stains from fabrics, trying to find a solution for that, otherwise will probably just buy the doll with removable shoes, and try to protect her from that somehow... looking into dyes, and then maybe another finish to stop dye transfer

weleri
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by weleri »

Hi! I have a doll Selene. I don't have ideas to improve this doll, but I want to tell about this doll.
I am very happy with my doll! Simulated sexual sensations almost 100%. The doll is photogenic. She's a wonderful model for photography.
Practical advice: you need to use a lubricant, to make it easier to insert the arms, legs and head.
I measured the doll, here exact sizes of this doll: height - 150 cm; weight - 14 kg; bust - 87 cm; waist - 52 cm; hip - 90 cm.

My album is here:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6506

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

the only thing I wish with these dolls would be that the legs would be soft enough to bend to sit down and legs at hips so it could sit down .
otherwise it is a beautiful doll even if it is harder plastic . to me these area's I mentioned fixing this way , plus maybe softer skin would be the best fixes to this doll and of course the no shoes molded on dolls , I think they did offer this later , so that was good ! :)

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Thanks for the info knighthawk; sorry I missed your post until just now.

I really like the Selene doll, and her durability is a big bonus.

The only deal breaker for me is her accelerated cost, and concerns whether or not she would be as soft and comfortable as would be a full on inflata-babe?

By the way, I don't know if you or fandoll monitor the vinyl section, but Selene now has a competitor that has been released recently by Cal Exotics:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54963

Sam

weleri
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by weleri »

sam treadwell wrote: By the way, I don't know if you or fandoll monitor the vinyl section, but Selene now has a competitor that has been released recently by Cal Exotics:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54963
Thanks for the info, Sam!

INFORMATIONS