www.funwestdoll.com

Is there demand in USA for a used Tera Patrick latex doll?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Is there demand in USA for a used Tera Patrick latex doll?

Post by hugemistake »

I am thinking of selling my Tera Patrick latex doll, but before I actually put it up for sale I am trying to find out if there is even a demand for such a thing in the USA. I've had it for four months and used it once. The photos below were taken today and it is still holding air from the first time I inflated it. I've kept it inflated since I got it and never had to add air. The back story is that I made contact earlier this year with an adult novelty shop that was selling old inventory. I bought this Tera doll to try it, then bought four more latex dolls from the same place which I sold on ebay and amazon for $300 to $400 each. The doll is fine, the issue is that I am running out of room and I prefer the barbie look, so I am not emotionally attached to this one. I would appreciate any comments, positive or negative. You are not going to hurt my feelings over this.
tara tits.jpg
tara full body.jpg
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Is there demand in USA for a used Tera Patrick latex dol

Post by Baron von doll »

She is a great-looking doll who would have several potential suitors on this forum.

Latex ladies are rare breeds nowadays and she looks to be in great shape.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Very nice air babe - HM - :thumbs_up:

NMC/ CONBO had a real nice idea when they intro'd this doll back i guess now almost 10 years or maybe more - i got her new myself back then when she was intro'd and mine was fun - she had a tight entry and could be tuff to enter - lots of lube necessary - yet she was a very durable air babe and lasted a long time for me - eventually she wore out as do all things and I and i even got a replacement of her which also lasted a long time too - I've often thought of getting her Euro sister in "Miranda" - but price always made her tuff to justify & in the end i just got another Jana Cova NMC air babe instead locally

These air babes are very big and for me are a real turn on due to their size - and soft cuddly shape - they do have to be powdered down as they can get a bit tacky - due to their more synthetic latex skin design VS the French natural latex bodies

The one thing that sets these air babe apart from the rest is she is made with a latex outer body and then has an inner PVC vinyl body which when inflated can make the doll stiffer - as all latex dolls are inherently floppy and this design gave them some backbone - :mrgreen:

Good luck on your sale - i am sure she'll make someone very happy - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails -

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I would be interested depending on the cost of course , my cousins rockafellers don't like me I'm the black sheep of the family ! 8O :lol:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If it's any encouragement these dolls are gold dust and despite mainly giving away most of my collection a sister of this gal, Miranda, is the one I have kept and well looked after she'll probably last even 20 years. . . .

So this doll is one to keep - or to acquire for sure.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Too bad it's not the early version with the beautiful small mouth or I would be very interested in her.

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

I might be interested in her?

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

Thank you all for your kind remarks. In order to keep anyone else from needlessly getting up his hopes, I will disclose that I sold this Tara last month. I am happy I experienced this classic.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

INFORMATIONS