www.funwestdoll.com

Doll latex old but sturdy

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Doll latex old but sturdy

Post by timetraveler1 »

can no one answer my questions or the person that made the torso body ?/ apparently the body was made and it shows latex was used , if the one that made it wants to pm in private that's okay to , I am just trying to get the details of how it was done exactly in case I would ever try to do a project like that with a latex doll .

briviant

Post by briviant »

Hello,
Z409.jpg
Z409.jpg (145 KiB) Viewed 3681 times
Z421.jpg
Z421.jpg (111.22 KiB) Viewed 3681 times

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

She's still looking very awesome briviant! You take very good care of this lovely latex lady! May she last many more years.

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

latex-lover
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by latex-lover »

Looking forward...
May be one day there is the chance to buy one of her species and hold her in my hands.
Absolutely awesome

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

Is tis the torso you were talking about?
Attachments
12-14--2012-1 074 (8).jpg
12-14--2012-1 074 (8).jpg (220.16 KiB) Viewed 3552 times

briviant

Post by briviant »

Salut,
Pour les yeux
Hi,
For the eyes
Z382.jpg
Z382.jpg (60.2 KiB) Viewed 3319 times
Z390.jpg
Z390.jpg (88.69 KiB) Viewed 3319 times
Z393.jpg
Z393.jpg (42.88 KiB) Viewed 3319 times
Z401.jpg
Z401.jpg (130.16 KiB) Viewed 3319 times
Z403.jpg
Z403.jpg (87.03 KiB) Viewed 3319 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy (bon jour)

Great stuff - briviant - :angel:

merci

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

An Oldie but a goodie!! Thanks for the pics briviant! Your Latex Lady is holding up very nicely and looks as good as new! You are very lucky to still have her in such great shape!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I WISH someone would make copies of these and sell them to people on here . :wink:

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Been awhile since I've been here eh?

I still have my Letha Weapons and the version with the smaller breasts... both are in great shape. But then... I NEVER use mouth to inflate, always dry air... they are kept in a cloth sack, in a dark closet, away from ozone and sunlight.

I know eventually they will wear out... but I'm hoping I do before then. :-)

Jerry
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

briviant

Post by briviant »

Salut Jerry,
Très bien, ce sont les bonnes précautions que vous utilisez.
Effectivement le gonflage avec un gonfleur est la bonne méthode pour éviter d’introduire de la vapeur d’eau à l’intérieur de la poupée.
Stockage au sec et à l’abri de la lumière permet de ralentir la dégradation du latex.
Ma poupée à été acheté en 2002, je l’ai depuis 13 ans maintenant. Elle est toujours opérationnelle en utilisant toutes les solutions de protection du vagin que j’explique dans ce Topic.

Hi Jerry,
Very well, they are good precautions you use.
Actually the inflation with an inflator is the good method to avoid introducing the steam of water inside the doll.
Storage dry and protected from light to slow the degradation of latex.
My doll was purchased in 2002, I have 13 years now. It is still operational using all solutions for the protection of the vagina that I explained in this Topic.
Z418.jpg
Z418.jpg (86.1 KiB) Viewed 3094 times
Z387.jpg
Z387.jpg (71.02 KiB) Viewed 3094 times

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Le nettoyage est très important. Si vous ne le faites pas correctement latex propre, les huiles de votre peau vont lentement éroder la poupée. Lorsque mon amant et moi sont finis, nous allons à la douche. Je trouve qu'il est tout aussi enrichissante et satisfaisante. Si votre poupée a une perruque fixée en permanence, ne pas mouiller trop souvent ... mais si vous le faites ... appliquer le shampooing et de travailler à la légère dans.

Je puis jeter la poupée sur mon lit. Je laisse la plupart de l'eau à évaporer et utiliser une serviette pour le reste. Il peut sembler comme beaucoup de travail ... mais ces poupées sont chers et beaucoup ne sont plus fabriqués. En outre, je suis très attaché à eux, ils sont spéciale pour moi ... de perdre eux est déchirante. Je les ai eu... ou plus à la façon dont je me sens ... Ils ont été mon amour depuis 2001 environ ou plus. Je l'espère, ils seront avec moi pendant un temps très long.

Cleaning is very important. If you don't properly clean latex, the oils from your skin will slowly erode the doll. When my lover and I are finished, we go to the shower. I find it to be equally fulfilling and satisfying. If your doll has a permanently attached wig, don't wet it too often... but if you do... apply shampoo and lightly work it in.

I then lay the doll on my bed. I allow most of the water to evaporate and use a towel for the rest. It may seem like a lot of work... however these dolls are expensive and many are no longer made. Additionally, I am very attached to them, they are special to me... to lose them is heartbreaking. I have had them, or more to the way I feel... they have been my love since about 2001 or so. I hope they will be with me for a very long time.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Hi Jerry , if a person wanted to copy a latex doll design , (someone posted it before on here ) what would be the best type of latex to buy to (roll?) on a latex doll that is turned inside out , so when dry the skin can be peeled from the original ? also is their any release agent put on the original doll skin and if so , what ?
I am wanting to do this wiith a doll i have .
people being able to do this is almost the last hope for preserving some latex dolls , since most are no longer made .
I hope you can help me on this question , thanks . :D

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

Jerry
A guy from the forum was willing to pay 2000.00 for a letha and yes he got one, I didn't want to sell her but you know she was hard to get rid of. To repilate a doll with latex can be done better with a hvlp gun than rolling the latex on the doll, did a letha and a minilove doll three time. If you have the time. Latex can last at least 50 years, go on ebay and look up a betty bride doll, they are made of latex[much thinner][brown hair]they were last made in 1957. If you want a picture I can post one?

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

@ solitaryman2414 - Sure, post a picture... that would be interesting to see.

@ timetraveler1 - I would not try to paint latex onto a doll directly... I wouldn't want it to stick. If I was that determined to do it... I would likely make a mold of the doll and coat it. Multiple copies should then be possible.

A doll is usually made with two parts that look like a front and back penis... they protrude. After the latex skin is pulled from the mold, these are tucked inside and glued together to form the vagina and anus of the doll. You would have to cut these apart when you turned the doll inside-out, it would then need to be inflated in this reversed position, and likely some type of silicone/Teflon release agent sprayed on.

Once that was done, you could spray on layer after layer of latex until you got the right thickness. In the manufacturing process... at least from what I have seen... the plaster/fiberglass models are dipped into a large vat of latex... often a few times. Then it is allowed to cure before being pulled off, turned inside-out and having the two protrusions glued together.

I would think that it would be easer to get a mannequin, mold the protrusions... or cast them from latex and attach them... then spray the mannequin and all several coats. The details would be better as the latex would pick up all the details of the breasts, etc. Plus... if you attached molded silicone parts... they could be sealed into the latex.

If you attempt it, be sure to photograph and post. In today's world... you could even embed a YouTube video. (World has changed since I started this forum.)

Jerry

INFORMATIONS