www.funwestdoll.com

Looking for replacement stopper...

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
infl8orama

Looking for replacement stopper...

Post by infl8orama »

I have a Letha Weapons doll from way back in the day, and unfortunately, she shipped without a stopper. I had been using the one from my Latex Lady doll, but I've decided I would like a menage a trois. Any thoughts on where I could find a suitable replacement? I'd like something I could leave in for long sessions, so I'd like it to be non-porous, like plastic or latex rather than cork. I'm open to suggestions. The internal diameter of the air hole is about half an inch or so, and it needs to fit snug.
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Looking for replacement stopper...

Post by john1972 »

You own a real latex lady? I always wanted one of those but the company stopped making or selling them before
I got one.
If you are talking about the inflate stopper thing you could always go to your local dollar store and buy a cheap dollar set of floatys for kids. Those should have them on it.

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

Interesting idea, but the plugs on these dolls are not the ones used for vinyl inflatables. Believe me, I have lots of experience with vinyl. ;)
— H.L. Mencken

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

You've got a pair of good old classics ... I wish these wonderful latex dolls were still being produced!

Anyway ... auto parts store or hardware store should have something that would work out okay as a replacement plug.

If you ever get to the point of wanting to sell either of these dolls, please drop me a PM!

Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Shows what I know lol.
All I have ever seen is pics of both dolls and always wanted one of the first batches of the Latex Lady.
I heard there was a second run of them by some other company or something and they where not quite the same.
Was the first inflate I saw with a realistic looking bush .

I hate to mention his name without asking him first but if you see Harem around id honestly ask him.
I actually own a doll that used to be his that he changed out the valve on.
I know that he has owned leatha dolls in the past and is quite talented in repairing inflates .
I would bet he might have a solution.

Please post pics of the doll and its inflate method as id love to see .

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

john1972 wrote:Shows what I know lol.
All I have ever seen is pics of both dolls and always wanted one of the first batches of the Latex Lady.
I heard there was a second run of them by some other company or something and they where not quite the same.
Was the first inflate I saw with a realistic looking bush .

I hate to mention his name without asking him first but if you see Harem around id honestly ask him.
I actually own a doll that used to be his that he changed out the valve on.
I know that he has owned leatha dolls in the past and is quite talented in repairing inflates .
I would bet he might have a solution.

Please post pics of the doll and its inflate method as id love to see .
I'd like to. Can anyone recommend a host? For some reason, I don't even see a login link for the Doll Album, and most sites really seem to be avoiding hosting adult pics these days.
— H.L. Mencken

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

Rubber plugs for inflation nozzles can be found as "test tube stoppers" in chemistry supply. They are often grey (silicone?) and used for things like test tubes, glass bottles or rubber tubing. They are semi-conical and exist in various sizes.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

use a tapered pen cap. Like the kind you will find on the end of a sharpie. Figure out how far it need to go in to where you have to cut. The open end should be cut down and beveled to get rid of any sharp edges . Maybe a fabric cap over the open end? Anyhow best of luck.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

I often use empty pen ink cartridges (thoroughly wash before use) to make simple inlet nozzles and plugs for rubber glove resonators. For the nozzle PU hose is a more durable material but as plug the ink cartridge (PE or PP plastic) works well if it fits.

phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil0001 »

A marble works quite well.

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

That sounds like a great solution, and a way of lowering one's carbon footprint.
— H.L. Mencken

INFORMATIONS