www.funwestdoll.com

Selene Supreme Goddess

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
drguild

Re: Selene Supreme Goddess

Post by drguild »

Got around to adding the eyes though not permanently attached just duct tape atm and cutting her her and she now looks like this.

I need a nail file to clean the eye sockets up some nail police remover and nail polish etc for the makeup or whatever you guys recommend.

And a way to permanently mount the eyes.

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

adding eyes like that is one of the best ways to add more life to the face if you ask me ... been thinking about doing that too ... what's the eye-size you used ?? About 20-24mm ??

drguild

Post by drguild »

life-is-plastic wrote:adding eyes like that is one of the best ways to add more life to the face if you ask me ... been thinking about doing that too ... what's the eye-size you used ?? About 20-24mm ??
Agreed on the eyes in bed last night the eyes were really doing it for me and the change of hair which I am used to now just made it better.

I need to work out how to properly attach the eyes as duct tape then stuffing behind isn't the best way and eventually the duct tape will wear off and they eyes will go loose.

I got these eyes 28mm half round, you could go 32-35mm no worries as 28 doesn't totally fill up the whole eye cavity width but is the perfect height.

If anyone works out how to attack these eyes let me know :D

Also wondering on makeup on what to use should I get normal makeup or something else like nail polish and will blush etc damage the pvc.

knighthawk

Post by knighthawk »

Update on measurements to try and accommodate a Fleshlight insert, 86 millimetres is the width needed, so no way this will work by enlarging the insert hole, will clash with the leg joints... not sure anything will improve this situation...
drguild wrote:
life-is-plastic wrote:adding eyes like that is one of the best ways to add more life to the face if you ask me ... been thinking about doing that too ... what's the eye-size you used ?? About 20-24mm ??
Agreed on the eyes in bed last night the eyes were really doing it for me and the change of hair which I am used to now just made it better.

I need to work out how to properly attach the eyes as duct tape then stuffing behind isn't the best way and eventually the duct tape will wear off and they eyes will go loose.

Well try and get something the same shape as the eyes, no idea what size they are in relation to anything, but perhaps half a ping pong ball.. only guessing... cut the shape of whatever you decide to use, and glue it in behind the eye cavity to hold the eyes in place... then maybe you can rotate the eyes... even use something like UHU glue between the holder and back of eyes, so they will hold position when you rotate them?

I got these eyes 28mm half round, you could go 32-35mm no worries as 28 doesn't totally fill up the whole eye cavity width but is the perfect height.

Also wondering on makeup on what to use should I get normal makeup or something else like nail polish and will blush etc damage the pvc.

Normal makeup is probably ok, but have to watch smudging etc especially if you go to sleep with her, you might wakeup with it all over you :wink: I have used it on one of my dolls... Now I just use nail polish, but it still comes off after awhile.. cracks and flakes off, probably due to plastic flexing?

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

drguild wrote:

thanks for that link ... those aren't too expensive, but the shipment is (for something so small and light)!! 8O ... will have a look around.

drguild

Post by drguild »

life-is-plastic wrote:
drguild wrote:

thanks for that link ... those aren't too expensive, but the shipment is (for something so small and light)!! 8O ... will have a look around.
Shipment is actually calculated by the guy once you check out.

I was refunded half the shipment cost as your meant to let him calculate it for you.
Message from merchant: Refund partial shipping charge: Overpay(less Ebay's 11% non-refundable fee charged on all shipping collected.)Shipping listed is estimate. We do ask you contact us for actual charge before paying. Thank you for shopping Antina's Doll Supply.
So he is doing the right thing with postage etc rather than overcharging which people do.

And they do come well packed in a padded box.

Dirk076
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dirk076 »

Hè guys..
Drr first of all, your selene looks super:)
Im thinking of buying a selene myself..
Only i cant find a good revieuw about her..
How does auw feel? How soft is she? And her boob? Can please somebody help me..
I found her on the internet for 225,- euro.. its a lot of money for me so ita has to be good haha Thnx

knighthawk

Post by knighthawk »

Dirk076 wrote:Hè guys..
Drr first of all, your selene looks super:)
Im thinking of buying a selene myself..
Only i cant find a good revieuw about her..
How does auw feel? How soft is she? And her boob? Can please somebody help me..
I found her on the internet for 225,- euro.. its a lot of money for me so ita has to be good haha Thnx
Hi, Selene isnt soft at all, she is hard plastic with inflatable chambers, more like a mannequin... recommended if you like to dress her up in the look you want, lingerie, uniforms etc... good for photographing as well
She is not like an inflatable, latex, or silicone doll... not ideal for cuddling, or sleeping with... depends on your past experience with dolls, if you will like her or not.. will it be your first doll purchase?
I have 2 Selene, but I like the look of her, so mostly visual for me... very easy to change her appearance with clothes, wigs and makeup, and quite nice companion in bed if you stuff her with foam or something :)

drguild

Post by drguild »

As above she isn't very soft, she is pretty firm but that's the same with us humans.

As for her boobs I wish they were softer, squeezy and bouncy but its molded the same as the body with hard plastic nipples.

The joints are pretty annoying her legs do pop off allot and head at times arms are fine.

If you did get her you need to make sure she is filled up with something either the inside material or filling as the molding can crack from inward stress as I had a couple of small cracks in a leg lock ring I fixed with allot of superglue, I recommend filling as the inflatable chambers didn't stay inflated for me and filling is better.

She is more a dress up model more than anything and better if she is modified which I still have allot to do at some point in that area.

Unfortunately for me the filling I put in while I did pack it in has condensed more in the legs so she cant stand up on her own and I have no more filling left oh well mby later I may get some more and add filling to parts needed.

Fake eyelashes are cheap on ebay and some with glue which I have no idea how good it would be superglue may work also lol so that's next purchase along with some nail polish etc.

Don't know what to do about blush on her face which I would love to do.

Its soon time to name my custom Selene but no idea on a name for her.

Also the tough pouch started splitting down the side as in the a clean split on the seam oh well.

drguild

Post by drguild »

Felt like taking a photo of her this morning.

Last few days Ive been really tired etc and cuddling her just felt soo good and helpful to my emotions especially when she is warmed up in bed.

She has been in my arms for many hours both sleeping and when awake.

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

drguild wrote:Felt like taking a photo of her this morning.

Last few days Ive been really tired etc and cuddling her just felt soo good and helpful to my emotions especially when she is warmed up in bed.

She has been in my arms for many hours both sleeping and when awake.
I'm glad you took the photo and appreciate your sharing a good experience. She looks particularly pretty with the red hair.

stanley21

Post by stanley21 »

Hi .. am the stanley21 .. Yesterday I bought the doll and Selene Supreme Goddess ...
I would ask if I can put cotton inside instead of inflatable thing is ....
If I think is because then loses some air and legs mostly out of her body ....
If someone has done it with cotton or something else you paraklo me answer .... Thank you .. :oops:

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

By some miracle I found her online and bought her. So happy. She will make a nice manniquin like a life size sexy barbie
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

That's awesome - :thumbs_up:

I guess that's a lesson to all about not giving up the ship - okay okay - hope - in finding the air girl of our dreams - :angel:

Happy Trails -

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Oh yes indeed been looking for a year for her. She will be getting a new face up and eyes. I will try and keep the hair but who knows. The hair they put on them sometimes is not so good.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS