www.funwestdoll.com

Best Available Latex Doll For Sex

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Foreverdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Best Available Latex Doll For Sex

Post by Foreverdolls »

She is the best

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/album.php?albumid=95

Foreverdolls

(Edit by AlexKnight: Rule 7, no links that require registration)

MrGrey

Post by MrGrey »

Hi Foreverdolls

(EDIT : I have removed the posted photo again, as it only was showed on my PC,
that has previously been logged in at UKLDF)

You are not allowed to make links here to your album at UKLoveDollForums.co.uk,
as it requires login at UKLoveDollForums.co.uk to see the album.

Get an album here and upload your photos here too
It's really a nice doll, you've got :D

MrGrey

8)

See my photo album ... .... here

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

McGrey, your picture post doesn't work unless one is logged in to G.'s forum. It's a good forum though. I didn't know that doll has a rump. Thanks for that picture, foreverdolls. I plan on eventually getting one of those.

Foreverdolls, please say what you use for an insert. Straddler--I think--once posted that the insert option provided on the site does not work well.

Your album is fabulous.

Foreverdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Foreverdolls »

Hi
and sorry for the effort
here ist the link to the album.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=12630

and a link where you can see how the skin works

(Edit by Janesays: Rule 7, no links that require registration)

Foreverdolls

Foreverdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Foreverdolls »

Hi,
this is a film about how the skin and the filling works. Please don't see the skin colour, this was a test which failed, I tried to give a transparent effect. Also the doll is not finished, but I use it mainly, she's working fantastic. She's a sister of the (not filled) doll I showed in my album, simmular skin, that's why I show the film.

Foreverdolls
Attachments
Pukne.mp4
(11.44 MiB) Downloaded 5898 times

Mindyflyer

Post by Mindyflyer »

Forever dolls, I was hoping to see a film detailing the filling process, this just looks like you running your hand over her. Don't get me wrong, that sounds very enjoyable, but I am curious how you poured the latex. I am currently working on a production doll with a PVC frame for posability, a cloth surface, moulded head, and coated with liquid latex.
New job, new town, new doll, new album:http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=12546

Foreverdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Foreverdolls »

Hi Mindyflyer,
the fillig process needs no film, it is easy, I just put in down and goose quill as much as was possible.
This is the best stuff to fill rubber coats I found. There are many advantages. Her belly is flat, she holds your boddy heat very long,
the whole doll, not only the surface is warm,
the doll feels like foam filled with a very airy flesh. This results of a trick of the nature. Down and goose quill have lots of small barbs, that holds them together, no matter how much is filled in or how much air is in. It needs no skeleton because the down move away if you bend the joints. You can move the down back every time.
There is much talc on the surface, this makes he skin feel much more realistic, running my hands over her or if I knead her. The realitic is a combination of the thick and soft coat and the filling. If your frame is a not stechable vinyl I don't know if the filling works in this way.
The down came from old pillows, at least 50 years old, to buy them new is very very expensive. This filling is the delux filling. No synthetic stuff can do the same than the nature. She's the first doll I used which makes me a feeling that this is "my wife".
I also filled a Domax doll ..see that you need a strong (industrial) vacuum cleaner.
Attachments
DSC04954.JPG
DSC04954.JPG (353.02 KiB) Viewed 6030 times
Bendable doll.mp4
(6.16 MiB) Downloaded 5830 times

Mindyflyer

Post by Mindyflyer »

Thanks for the clarification on that. I'm glad the fill worked out well for you. I would think a used down comforter would be a good source of down. After all, you wouldnt care what condition the fabric was in.
New job, new town, new doll, new album:http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=12546

hzzf

Post by hzzf »

Wow,at last big wrist come in.I'm looking for a strong latex airdoll taller than 5'6".any choice else?thanks.
SafePowerfulFlexibleDurableSex
daemonteeth.com(under construction)
hzzfzx@gmail.com
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13627
Local Time:BJT=GMT+8=EST+13=PDT+15

bonestaak
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bonestaak »

Foreverdolls wrote:Hi,
this is a film about how the skin and the filling works. Please don't see the skin colour, this was a test which failed, I tried to give a transparent effect. Also the doll is not finished, but I use it mainly, she's working fantastic. She's a sister of the (not filled) doll I showed in my album, simmular skin, that's why I show the film.

Foreverdolls
Hmm, how about the holes (vagina) How do you stop the "vagina" is not pressed full?

nukedogger86
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nukedogger86 »

Hello,

I've been kind of lurking around at a budget friendly doll, and am wondering the big difference between something like this for $300 or so and like a 1am doll for $115?
Higher quality? More appealing look/feel? Higher durability?

I appreciate the help. I just want to make sure my money goes to. Something I will be truly happy with.

Thank you

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I am very saddened that latex dolls are no longer being made (one pour latex ) I was hoping someone that has money might try out my idea of using a full body spandex (sold on ebay ) , stuff it with fiberfill to get the body shape wanted then using a roller or brush coat the body with liquid latex (skin color) let the top half dry flip over and do the back half of the entire body and let dry . the vagina sleeve could be turned outside (and anus sleeve ) and also coated < afterwards push sleeves back down into the body . i think a latex doll head can be used (like a french poupee ) or another doll head . I imagine it will take a gallon or two of the latex skin .

INFORMATIONS