www.funwestdoll.com

Latex Doll Owners Registry

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
AliceSGuy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Latex Doll Owners Registry

Post by AliceSGuy »

I had a Domax Blond Sweet model, she has broken behind the vagina-insert and i have now since about one and half year a Domax Blond basic model (i prefer her personally) my sweet Caroline :puppydogeyes: . They are great dolls for their price, very good for cuddle and at sex, natural latex have a soft touch. I think about a filled one, perhaps one day.
Sorry for my fairly poor english, I read you well but very difficult to write even when thinking in english as when I read. A french dolls lover.

Iamdolllover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Iamdolllover »

I am a proud new owner of a French Poupee gal named Sarah Amalee the princess. For anyone looking for an inflatable the latex Poupee dolls are a solid choice.
Photo0165.jpg
Photo0165.jpg (255.25 KiB) Viewed 4503 times
Attachments
Photo0157.jpg
Photo0157.jpg (260.25 KiB) Viewed 4503 times

munat

Post by munat »

I bought a Love and Vibes brand sex doll from German Amazon for only about 120 eur including shipping .. I've been very happy with this one, I think she's very pretty .. Inside, she feels a bit similar to a Fleshlight but tighter, I quite like it.

I think someone mentioned that these dolls are repackaged Daio Shi dolls .. Not sure about this myself.

laurelbower
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by laurelbower »

munat wrote:I bought a Love and Vibes brand sex doll from German Amazon for only about 120 eur including shipping .. I've been very happy with this one, I think she's very pretty .. Inside, she feels a bit similar to a Fleshlight but tighter, I quite like it.

I think someone mentioned that these dolls are repackaged Daio Shi dolls .. Not sure about this myself.

I bought a Love and Vibes doll last week too, very reasonable price and fast shipping and looks much better in real life than on the photos on the website. First doll I've owned and we've been having an excellent time together. I've already ordered some fibrefill from amazon because she's worth it. :)

Simoegen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Simoegen »

Slate wrote:Inflatables...learn them, love them, live them!
--Slate

Your avatar and your personality signature, they look very harmonious. :thumbs_up:

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

This is Jerry... yes... Bill and I founded this forum WAY BACK... still around... just haven't visited in a while. Sad to report, out of all the inflatable dolls I had... only two remain, and only ONE of them is intact. Having a doll over TWENTY YEARS takes a toll on them for sure. The French Madame which i thought would last forever because she didn't feel like latex... suddenly developed random soft spots... one shoulder just blew out one day... I patched it with a sheet of white latex... then between the breasts did the same thing. I call her patches now... but she won't last much longer I'm afraid. The Letha Weapons... which is now one of the rarest dolls out there is still in great condition... kept in an airtight container in a climate controlled room. The daughter of the Letha Weapons, the Lady Latex... smaller breasts, very similar face... she is waiting. Her head just crumbled one day. The body seems ok... apparently Hungary knows how to make dolls. When the French Madame goes, I'll likely cut the head off keeping a longer part of the neck, and attempt to merge the two... give them a bit more life.

It's sad... there used to be a whole market for the latex inflatables... but now everything is TPE.

Ladies and gentlemen... I may... say it isn't so... migrate to a TPE doll from bestrealdoll.com and see how that goes.

Also random note here... if any of you are on VRCHAT and see ASKJERRY... that's me.
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

INFORMATIONS