www.funwestdoll.com

How would you compare inflatable dolls to silicon dolls?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Danisback
Apprentice
Apprentice

How would you compare inflatable dolls to silicon dolls?

Post by Danisback »

Im curious to know how an inflatable doll matches up to a silicon doll? I’ve never used an inflatable doll, I just imagine that it can’t feel very good, although I could be wrong. I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Maxwedge

Re: How would you compare inflatable dolls to silicon dolls?

Post by Maxwedge »

If you own a boat, an inflatable could be a real life saver.
nwwx9mh819ky.jpg
nwwx9mh819ky.jpg (38.77 KiB) Viewed 1937 times
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

Inflatable vs Silicone = skateboard vs Lamborghini.

Danisback
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Danisback »

Maxwedge wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:36 pm If you own a boat, an inflatable could be a real life saver.

nwwx9mh819ky.jpg
It’s a fair point. I do need a new lilo what with summer coming up. Maybe I’ll just double down and get an inflatable doll.

Maxwedge

Post by Maxwedge »

I have never had an inflatable but don't care for them based on their appearance. They look like a cheap sex toy to me.

BUT, they also look light weight, easy to take on a trip, easy to clean after use, and easy to hide when the family comes over. I can't say that about TPE or silicone dolls.

While I think solid dolls look and feel much more real, and are thus a better fantasy experience to use, they are surprisingly heavy and difficult to clean and maintain. And hide.

I guess I see the advantages to both, but I could not use an inflatable, personally.
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

There are many Doll fans that see the inflatable as vintage dolls, maybe some have memories from the past when they were the standard

Some cant bare the weight and are happy to own inflatable or plush dolls. Any doll is a body you can hug and press your body onto her, specially at night in the dark. With good imagination that body can do you good.

It doesnt matter how unrealistic they are. Some dont even have a head, just a small cloth ball that simulates a head. Its not about realism, its a about a body you can press, hug...

You know, even a pillow can be a doll

There is no comparison.
An inflatable is not a doll, is an inflatable.
A pool buoy, a floater
A plush doll is not a sex doll, its a pillow with human shape

The market is full of large pillows of animal shapes parents buy for their kids. They use it to sleep hugging onto them. Little the parents know that many kids masturbate throbbing their bodies on them

Sadly for the rest of the world who are not Doll users, all sex dolls are inflatables. They dont know about silicone dolls, those who read about them somewhere have no idea of the soft realistic skin touch that impacts the first time you get one
My Doll History
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Danisback wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:38 pm Im curious to know how an inflatable doll matches up to a silicon doll?
Consider the weight (Some can be over 40 kgs) they are heavy, the maintenance and repairs (visit the section on the forum) and the clean up process after before you consider a solid doll.

The advantages of an inflatable doll are that they are light, hideable and some come with realistic hands and feet. To me an inflatable is a sex toy whereas a love doll is a lifelike posable mannequin that is considered by some to be a companion doll.

The advantages of a solid doll is their feel and appearance.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Maxwedge wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:36 pm If you own a boat, an inflatable could be a real life saver.

nwwx9mh819ky.jpg
how true! seriously, for those sailing solo across the Oceans, an inflatable can be useful in both emergencies :)
My Doll History
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

I definitely do prefer simple inflatable PVC foil dolls over modern ones! I meditate with inflatables (not sex) and consider those semi-realistic modern dolls with hard plastic face (instead of printed face) rather cold and scary. I need the balloon-like texture and vibration transmission qualities of inflated foil and particularly latex dolls; they are entities of perfect cosmic balance.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Luiskjr wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:55 pm

nwwx9mh819ky.jpg
how true! seriously, for those sailing solo across the Oceans, an inflatable can be useful in both emergencies :)
:wink:
Abstract Sinking, 01.jpg
Abstract Sinking, 01.jpg (451.35 KiB) Viewed 1655 times

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Technician
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Technician »

IMO:
Inflatables are more fun to "play" with because they can be whipped around and positioned so easily. Visually they obviously aren't as accurate but some with mannequin heads can be pretty and be quite immersive.
The orifice feel is on par with TPE, as long as it's not the sharp edged vinyl, I don't have a Silicone doll for comparison.
General hang out and just being close is better with a solid doll.
Right now love n vibes has the Daio Shi inflatables that are fun and pretty, but don't expect oral, only the really cheap printed face dolls have ever worked for me.
Latex dolls are completely different, the bodies were quite realistic, especially in the dark. And they warmed up and returned heat well, but the orifices were boring despite the other good immersive qualities and light weight. Latex mouths were useable too.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

thanks @Technician

I bought an inflatable in Holland when I was 23 in 1984 But It didnt work for me, the plastic was noisy and unreal, I prefer using a pillow instead. My friends laughed at me and made jokes. Soon I threw it away.

I couldnt own an inflatable, I'd be too embarrassed. Its not something to show or leave standing as a piece of art or deco furniture like I do with my dolls. Proud of having them.

Historically inflatables were so laughed about that implies loneliness, weirdness and low moral values. Its like a cheap masturbator for desperate or weak personalities.

Its not my opinion, I know they are just another type of doll and Im sure I would enjoy the modern ones using my imagination and feel some immersive connection.

Its the social prejudice I couldn't bare. The lack of technology and artful craft...

With tpe or silicone dolls we enter a field of human replicas, the best available today. Its art, valuable, demands your care when dressing or posing. It pulls you into a hobby where you happily spend time on it. Visitors or people that come home and see it are impressed, most "wish they had one"

Im sure once sex robots are out current dolls will be considered just as inflatables, an old form of masturbation with a human figure.

But for now its "as real as its gets"
My Doll History
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

Luiskjr wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:35 am I couldnt own an inflatable, I'd be too embarrassed. Its not something to show or leave standing as a piece of art or deco furniture like I do with my dolls. Proud of having them.

Historically inflatables were so laughed about that implies loneliness, weirdness and low moral values. Its like a cheap masturbator for desperate or weak personalities.
:thumbs_down: Your statement is quite insulting!

Many people prefer inflatables over solid dolls. I even consider realdolls more scary because of the corpse-like nature of their cold and heavy body; the uncanny valley factor ads to this. (I keep various kinds of inflatable humans (mannequins, superheros etc.) visible in my home and also meditate with them.)
Im sure once sex robots are out current dolls will be considered just as inflatables, an old form of masturbation with a human figure.
This may surely happen.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Aerial wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:04 pm
Luiskjr wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 8:35 am I couldnt own an inflatable, I'd be too embarrassed. Its not something to show or leave standing as a piece of art or deco furniture like I do with my dolls. Proud of having them.

:thumbs_down: Your statement is quite insulting!

Many people prefer inflatables over solid dolls. I even consider realdolls more scary because of the corpse-like nature of their cold and heavy body; the uncanny valley factor ads to this. (I keep various kinds of inflatable humans (mannequins, superheros etc.) visible in my home and also meditate with them.)
This may surely happen.
Aerial;
You didnt read the full statement. I even said I could feel a connection and enjoy them. And then said...

its not my opinion, its society
whenever someone wants to insult another about his sexuality he says:
"go and get an inflatable woman..."

they dont say: "go and get a silicone doll..."

Duddley Moore made the movie "Arthur" 1981 theres is a (comedy) scene of him with an inflatable in a hotel. Inflatable are always used in pranks

I bought an inflatable decades ago, everybody laughed at me.

I have silicone dolls now... nobody laughs, they clap and admire.

And if I would have an inflatable today they would say: WTF? and still laugh

Im sorry but that s the way it is...
My Doll History
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

I love Plush Dolls, made several for myself over the last 15 years. Bought the mannequin draw-kits on Etsy and sewed them. Even sold three of them online cause she had nice curves and peopled liked them

Plush are like huge pillows. Loved to sleep with them. Thing about inflatables is the plastic and knowing its air filled like a balloon. It gives this idea of cheap material, fragile, disposable. Its available in any sex shop...
My Doll History
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

INFORMATIONS