www.funwestdoll.com

Help with Domax Shopping

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
aimer_des_poupees
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Help with Domax Shopping

Post by aimer_des_poupees »

So, I've been doing research for a Domax doll, and I am slightly confused.

There used to be a site that sold Domax dolls http://www.poupee-latex.com/. It's either down temporarily, or it's broken. I had visited the site about two weeks ago. Anyway, the site sold latex dolls that I believe were all from Domax. On the site, it appeared that there were multiple models of dolls each with different names. However, when I go to the Domax site, there is only one doll - and it's on sale for 200e vs 300e.

My first question is, does Domax make more than one model of doll? Or, are all of the dolls the same model with different options? In some pictures of the dolls from the other site, the faces looked different; and the bust looked bigger on some dolls versus others. I can't tell if it's a different doll or just a different angle. I just couldn't get a good enough look to determine One way or the other.

My second question is, if Domax makes/made multiple types of dolls, does anyone know of a website that has the full catelogue?

And another question would be, is Domax stopping making dolls? Or is it just a sale?

Thanks for any help,
- Aimer des Poupees

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Help with Domax Shopping

Post by Barbarous »

Hello aimer and welcome to the forum. I ordered a poupee a few years back and was very satisfied with her. It seems that they are working on the website because I couldn't connect either. As to your question all poupees are basically the same doll with different wigs and slight makeup changes. They do have different models one with a silicone vaginal entry and another filled with foam beads.As far as I know you can order from either site with the same cost and result, Good luck.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Bon Jour/ Howdy

Welcome aboard - aimer_des_poupees - :thumbs_up:

I have ordered thru the years several of these Grande Dame du latex all from Poupee-latex.com

Not sure why the site is down - maybe excessive traffic ? holidays ? all/ none of the above?

But back to the dolls - Domax only makes one air doll the bodies are all the same somewhat - remember this is all hand made so there are differences from the dolls over time - as to the boobs - well she's latex so if you really over inflate her - she gets much bigger VS normal air pressure and her super model shape -

The major difference between DOMAX site & Pouppee-latex.com site is that the re-seller has more choices for wigs from short haired to very long haired versions of all the same doll - but different wigs do really make a huge difference to me at least - :mrgreen:

In my opinion these are some of the best air dolls ever made - they are soft very cuddly - have super model shapes and very European looks - whats not to like - :angel:

Happy Trails -

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Best airdoll I have used

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

http://www.poupee2luxe.com/laboutique2014/ is the place to go.

All the same, but different colour wigs. The blonde wig is of a superbly high quality.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

aimer_des_poupees
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by aimer_des_poupees »

Thanks for the info everyone; it was all really helpful. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on this one earlier today and got the blonde. I also went with the thicker skin since I saw that a lot of people felt that the base model was too thin. I suppose it'll help with durability, though I'm curious how it'll feel (not that I have anything to compare it to).
This'll be my first doll, so I'm a bit anxious with anticipation. Of course, I'm headed to a 2-week-long conference for work; so I have to wait until the first week of January to finally meet the new doll. It should be worth the wait.
Thanks again for all the info, guys.
- Aimer des Poupees

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I got info about thicker skin.
And told it to forum.
and haremlover
I hope you will have a good doll.
please leave a reviev.. :oops:

tj

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

I'm also interested in ordering one but would like to understand more about whatever options there are. I'm in the USA and wish I could read French ; )

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Straight from Domax there are three or four options
- blonde
- rouge - red
- brun - black
and possibly to special order brown.

Google Chrome with auto translate usually copes with foriegn languages usefully. I can only help people in the UK as postage from UK to US is hideously expensive.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Simpleman

Post by Simpleman »

Am I right to understand that the doll still offers no oral option... and it still comes without a coloring tint to the skin itself?

Motoko

Post by Motoko »

You're right

maybe2fast4u
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maybe2fast4u »

so damn frustrating. I picked the doll added the 35 for thicker skin it's in the cart and that's as far as I can get it won't give me an option to pay. Help

INFORMATIONS