www.funwestdoll.com

Ordering from Domax to the US

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
SuckItTrebek

Ordering from Domax to the US

Post by SuckItTrebek »

So, I'm thinking of giving a poupee another go. However, looks like Poupee2luxe is the only site to order them from now and I don't speak French. While Google translate more or less does an okay job of helping me navigate the site, has anyone \ in the states ordered one recently?

If so, how long did it take to ship? What was the quality of the doll when you received it (I've had issues with previous dolls)? And did you get the "thick" skin? If so, how does it compare to the older, thinner skin?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Ordering from Domax to the US

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Due note - I have never ordered from DOMAX direct - but - I have instead ordered exclusively from a re-seller -in - poupee-latex.com/fr

My last order was last year; in June of 2015 and the latex doll took a little longer than in years past to get to me

Also another note the poupee-latex site was down for several months this year - so not really sure what that was all about - when I did order my Ingrid air doll there was no option in thicker skin from the re-seller

The transaction was thru PAYPAL and was pretty much routine - just rather than taking about a week to get to me it took close to two weeks - some in the past air dolls I've ordered arrived in days from France - but that was awhile ago - so I acknowledge things have changed

If there is one thing I didn't like about the transaction was the way the latex doll was shipped - she arrived in a common cardboard box - not well protected and rather poorly taped together - being this is an international shipment - I thought they would have better protected the latex doll - the reason I say this is all the latex dolls I have ordered all arrived as if they were used as a basket ball for game of hoops by the Post employees and then sent along the way - so all the boxes were banged up real bad - but none of the dolls were ever harmed - but for the price they charge to ship - a better box would be a nice gesture

Good luck on your doll quest - S.I.T.

Happy Trails -

INFORMATIONS