www.funwestdoll.com

Advice on this lady

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Doll_lover0659
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Advice on this lady

Post by Doll_lover0659 »

Hi. I'm new to the forum and new to dolls and I would really appreciate some advice. I keep seeing ads for this little lady on eBay, wish and other sights. Is she worth while or should I keep looking. Any info would be a great.

http://pickonemore.com/product/japanese ... love-doll/

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Advice on this lady

Post by netwit »

Hi Doll_lover; welcome to the forum.
Surprisingly, the doll pictured seems to be a typical inflatable doll, with hard, shapely hands, feet and face, and at a reasonable price.
The description of her being silicone is misleading, she is pvc - vinyl

You can attain the same or similar doll from one of our vetted vendors, so I would suggest going with a vendor that frequents this site.

Anywayz, best of luck in your hunt.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

richardge
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by richardge »

e-bay has one listed for something like $53.10 and free shipping from China. Looks like an Iam doll and identical to the one you posted.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Welcome to the forum Doll_lover0659. While the doll in your link is made up to look very glamorous, I'm pretty that she's the same doll that TDF vendor 1am sells as “Gail” in the link below. You could head over to the 1am forum and ask someone over there to confirm it. And just so that you know, this is a vinyl doll, so if you head over to the vinyl section, perhaps one of the many knowledgeable members over there can answer any questions that you may have.

Sam

https://iamdollusa.com/product/gail/

Doll_lover0659
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Doll_lover0659 »

Thanks for everyone's help. I was really hoping for something a little better, especially in the shoulder area. Do any of you have any suggestions in the $200-$300 range?

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

I just ordered this same doll from AliExpress for under 60$, hope it goes well, i think she,s sexy, but heard reviews that the mouth isn,t that streachy
Attachments
Seamless-integration-allows-automatic-blowjob-suck-water-shake-hands-chest-star-face-realistic-inflatable-doll.jpg
Seamless-integration-allows-automatic-blowjob-suck-water-shake-hands-chest-star-face-realistic-inflatable-doll.jpg (71.77 KiB) Viewed 7158 times

Mydoll_love69

Post by Mydoll_love69 »

I have one in a sitting position, the mouth is a little snug ,for me anyway, but a nice doll .

tubaguba34
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by tubaguba34 »

I had before but waste of money ı think. This is not good product. now I had her head and hands :( Booomm.! soo if you ask me dont get this. Because not usefull for long time. Her mouth not like slicone it just like wood. hard bj. and her vajina too poor. I just cut and looked. very simple inside. This is not vajina to be sure. İf you want ı can send some picture part part from her. I am sure you will not get after pictures

James1fun

Post by James1fun »

nice doll

INFORMATIONS