www.funwestdoll.com

Tough inflatable doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Tough inflatable doll

Post by pygmalion2 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-6eWd7E7Sw

I stumbled across this youtube video. Curious on whether this doll is legitimate
or just for show.

Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Tough inflatable doll

Post by CF »

There's a thread about it at http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=69104, with links to several other videos.

A few people have ordered dolls from the seller in Russia, and are awaiting their purchases. It they are as sturdy as they are said to be, they're really amazing.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Thanks CF. but no one has received their doll yet? :?

Mark
<em>I know the good artist</em>

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I went back through the thread.

Ottto44 placed his order on September 6 and was told it would take two weeks. That was just about four weeks ago.

von_Shredhead and LordLongshaft ordered three weeks ago. LordLongshaft was told delivery would take five weeks.

Let's hope they all get the dolls they paid for. This design would be a nice addition to what's available.
Viva la megaboobs!

ottto44

Post by ottto44 »

Still waiting.

LordLongshaft
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LordLongshaft »

Hey guys, I haven't received mine yet, and I only have the timescale information detailed in the other thread to go by. The seller confirmed my order but I wasn't given any idea of how long it will take. The 3 weeks that have passed since have felt like 3 months! Not worried yet, hope others get theirs soon though to inspire confidence.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I checked out the video , interesting doll and seems to be pretty durable to bad they don't make more normal looking dolls , i say normal as in not a extreme exaggerated body look . so how much did those guys pay for this doll? hope they get what they ordered. where was it made what country?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Regrettably, we're starting to see buyers who have not yet received the dolls they ordered. See the thread at http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 14#p987814
Viva la megaboobs!

maybe2fast4u
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maybe2fast4u »

yeah I'm a little leery! I would love to have one of these; exaggerated is fine with me as they are exaggerated in all the right places. I emailed the seller and he told me the options available so I emailed him back with the description of the two dolls I wanted. He said order is accepted and then he sent me a PayPal request for money $460 with no breakdown of what I was buying. I told him I needed a merchandise invoice for with a breakdown for what I was purchasing for my protection in case of no delivery. I haven't heard back yet.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i have a bad feeling for those that ordered these , i hope i am wrong , if people used credit cards can they get reimbursed from credit card companies ?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I believe so.

If anybody DOES have to go through the process of requesting credit card reimbursement, please post the process here, so others can do the same.
Viva la megaboobs!

ottto44

Post by ottto44 »

I'm giving him time. He has been very good about responding to my emails.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

ottto44 wrote:I'm giving him time. He has been very good about responding to my emails.
Me too. I get responses to my emails within a day usually.
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Bad news: The seller continues to offer excuses and not fulfil orders.

See http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 5&start=15

Anyone who has submitted an order should consider requesting an immediate PayPal refund, or canceling their credit card purchase.

This is what rbdoll posted:

xXx Update November 20th 2016 xXx

This time quite some email traffic happened in the meantime. It started with a notification the dolls would have arrived at Igor's/Garry's place in Russia (please don't ask me why he would not have sent them to my address in the first place). He then reported his PayPal account would be in debt. And he would not have enough cash money to ship the dolls. If I had a chance postponing the end date of the claim. As I do always have a positive attitude I phoned PayPal help desk only to find out that the 10 day period for the seller to reply is PayPal's standard procedure. This procedure is fixed and non negotiable. PayPal suggested the seller shall refund and send a new payment request. But as his PayPal account is already in debt this did not work out he reported. Today the time frame for refunding or proof of delivery closes. PayPal will then review the case. Maybe there is still some chance to get hands on these dolls but frankly my hope is fading.
Viva la megaboobs!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

To add to this conundrum I received email stating that my order is now delayed until mid December (another two weeks added to initial delay of late November expected delivery). I was told orders placed earlier than mine have just started coming in, are being checked for completeness/correctness and shipped out.

There was a mention in the email that I received regarding a complaint filed with PayPal and now his PayPal account has negative balance and now needing a means of paying for shipping (for the orders that have come in) and also paying off the complaint filed.

Yes ... this is not the most professional way to handle things, but I'm a "glass is half full" type person and will give this guy a little more leeway in attempting to fulfill outstanding orders. I am thinking this is a first time attempt at this type of income enhancement and the guy has run into unplanned/unseen hurdles. If he can learn from this experience and work out some of the "bugs" with his methods, he MAY have a cool little side business in the future.

BUT ... I am also with CF on this train of thought regarding "requesting an immediate PayPal refund" for those people who feel this may be a scam or are unsatisfied with the current "mess" things are in. My hope has not completely faded ... yet ... and I have a PayPal dispute already written up and ready to send when I feel too much time (and BS) has passed.

Just my 2 cents ...
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS